Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gloomy Skies {Closed}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Gloomy Skies {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 2:26

The sky was punctured irregularly by heavy-looking clouds, casting a dimness over the moors. As far as Chase could tell, there was no rain scent in the air, but the stifling atmosphere within the Twolegplace had caused a gloominess to fester within her chest. Unable to take it anymore, she had escaped into another portion of clan territory. She was almost hoping that one or two of those strange cats would show themselves again. She needed something, anything, to work off her restless energy as well as disperse the oppressive emotions that had suddenly built up within her. A fight would certainly do.

With a dull, disinterested gaze, she swept the distant horizon. She doubted the other members of the Regime would miss her if she went back before the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 2:56

Pigeonpaw looked over the vast moor, painted a patchwork of browns and oranges by the sun starting to set. The disabled tom had lived his whole life out on this moor, first in Windclan, then after his amnesia in the barn with the kind loners and later the tyrants Bear and Rockthorn. And after Annabelle rescued him he returned to Windclan, yet he was still an apprentice. It had always annoyed the Scottish Fold more than anything else in life but he always kept quiet. If he worked hard enough, he will get there. He will finally get the acceptance he had yearned for. Little did he know, he was about to get it.

He had went out this day with a younger cat- Lilypaw, he remembered her name was- on another one of those border checks they always assigned him. Pigeonpaw was in the lead and alert for anything on the steppe. While the scarred tom’s folded and tattered ears were poor for picking up sound his nose and eyes were all that he needed for now. He had just rounded the crest of a hill when the wind changed and a unexpected scent hit him. “Liluhpaw,” he stuttered with his broken mouth, “I thank there is anothuh cat o-out there tuh. U-und it doesn’t smell like Windclan, eithur. Shuld we guh and confront him?”

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Gloomy Skies {Closed} Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 2:32

Lilypaw wasent happy when she heard she was assigned for a border patrol, she wanted to hunt, to set her claws in the flesh of her prey. But she head to do this boring thing, together with Pigeonpaw and apprentice who was way to old to be one yet here they were two apprentices who could not go for a nice hunt. When Pigeonpaw stopped and said that there might be another cat who was not from Windclan Lilypaw was starlet for a second what was the wisest thing to do? Well the warrior code said that you should never allow introducers in your territory and that you had to protect the clan with your one life, so they should confront the other cat. " I think we should confront him, it will be one against two so how hard could it be if it comes down to a fight". She looked at pigeonpaw and waited for his reply.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 2:45

Pigeonpaw has been uneasy after spotting the rogue. He himself had lived most of his life as a loner with just him, Bat, and Pepper, and he knew what it was like to be confronted by clan cats as an outsider. He didn’t want to cause another loner to feel the same fear. ”O-okuh. We go and meet hum, but don’t a-attack unluss he does furst, okay?” he chirruped to the younger she-cat. With a slight uneasiness to his step he padded out to the rogue, though making sure to stop far away. ”Hulluh!” the scarred tom tried to keep his voice friendly, in hopes the rogue wouldn’t take any part of it as a threat. ”Very sorry to b-bothur you, but th-this territory was alrudy c-claimed by Windclan. W-we aren’t looking fur a fight. Uf yuh were lookun for h-hunting, I personally know a very guhd spot outside the t-territoruh. I cun lead y-you there if yuh like, b-b-but yuh can’t stay here. Sorry.”

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 4:50

Just when Chase was about to get fed up with waiting and leave, she finally noticed them. There were two clan cats, and they were still quite a ways off. The wide plains of the moor provided for excellent visibility. About time. Just as she had taken notice of them, they had taken notice of her as well. There was a brief pause; one cat seemed to have said something to the other, and then they both headed over. Upon their approach, the ginger rogue clambered to her paws. Her olive eyes narrowed with surprise as she got a closer look at the two. Although there were two of them, each one seemed relatively young. It seemed like it would be an easier fight than she had thought.

Unlike the very first clan cat Chase had met, these two did not immediately attack her upon seeing the ginger she-cat on their lands. It was too bad she was here looking for a fight. She lashed her feathery tail once before leaping at the scarred tom. "Sorry, I don't understand whatever gibberish you're spouting." So saying, she pinned him down before swiping at him with unsheathed claws.

Chase used Leap-and-Hold on Pigeonpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pigeonpaw
11/20 HP
80/80 SP SP

Chase
45/45 HP
130/140 SP

Pigeonpaw is stunned for one turn.

Last edited by Transient on Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 2:21; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 4:50

The member 'Transient' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Gloomy Skies {Closed} Mistpe10
Gloomy Skies {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 5:27

OOC: short and out of muse for the day

Pigeonpaw’s eyes widened as the rogue leaped towards him. Before he could react, he was being pushed into the dirt. His broken jaw aches from being pushed against the hard dirt, but his attention was on the claws that were beginning to rake his already scarred back. “H-hey!” He tried to flip himself over, but to no avail. Claws continued to rake him and he was pinned. “I-I am sure w-we cun find a b-b-better solutun thun fighting. What d-do you want?” 

Pigeonpaw is pinned.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 21:39

Lilypaw was frozen when she saw Pigeonpaw getting pinned down by the ginger cat. "I uhm.... Pigeonpaw I don't know what to do! Should I try to get her of you?" Lilypaw looked around in her panic in the hope of seeing a warrior coming to there aid, butt nobody came.... earlier toady she was happy that no warrior had come with them now she wished one were here. She tried to help Piegonpaw but could not smack the rouge while she was still on his back, helpless she stood there.

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 2:21

OOC: Cringy, but my brain refuses to come up with anything else

Weak. That was the first thought that flashed through Chase's mind. You're full of openings. Despite the fact that her companion had been pinned, the gray(?) clan cat was still standing there in indecision. It was obvious that she was inexperienced in battle. The fluffy ginger rogue had no problem with taking advantage of that. Already, blood scent was beginning to fill the air. Not letting up in her attack, Chase continued to claw at the wounded tom beneath her. His broken jaw prevented her from understanding his words, but his last question managed to get through. She drew to a stop; her white paws had been dyed completely red. "What I want?" She hissed, dark amusement lacing her tone, "How about your blood?"

Chase continues using Leap-and-Hold on Pigeonpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pigeonpaw
2/20 HP
80/80 SP

Chase
45/45 HP
120/140 SP

Pigeonpaw is no longer pinned.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 2:54

OOC: it’s okay, mine is bad too

The gray tom let out a hiss of pain as pain relelntlessly continued down his body. He could feel all his wounds from Rockthorn and the Mist reopening painfully as the rogue continued to relelntlessly claw. It was obvious that this rogue wasn’t thinking about stopping anytime soon. The smell of blood was nauseating and brought back too many traumatizing memories back. Luckily, the She-Cat paused to answer his question. Taking the opportunity to strike back, he quickly scrambled and flipped himself over, before raking the loner’s soft white underbelly with his claws.

Pigeonpaw used Belly Rake for 7 HP and 10 SP
Pigeonpaw:
2/20 HP
70/80 SP

Chase:
38/45 HP
120/140 SP

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 3:02

Like a spell was broken Lilypaw could move again when she saw that Pigeonpaw was no longer pinned to the ground and was atcking back this was Lilypaw's clue. It seemed like the rouge forgot that she was here ' or she knows that you are no real treat' she shook the thought out of her head, she would show them! With al her high she sprung forwards towards the rouge.

Lilypaw used Run-and-Tackle dealing 6 +3 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lilypaw
15/15 HP
40/50 SP

Chase
29/45 HP
120/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 2:02

As the tom beneath her twisted around, Chase felt his sharp claws rake her belly. With a sharp hiss, she leaped off of him. In the next instant, a furry body collided with hers, shoving her sideways. It seemed the other apprentice had finally made up her mind to attack. The damage was still minimal, however. This level of pain was nothing. "So you finally decide to get serious." She growled, chartreuse-colored eyes narrowed as she watched the two of them. First, she would incapacitate the tom so that she would only have to deal with one opponent. He already appeared heavily wounded. Darting at him again, she slashed at his exposed side.

Chase used Front Paw Strike on Pigeonpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pigeonpaw
0/20 HP
70/80 SP

Chase
29/45 HP
110/140 SP

Pigeonpaw is KO'ed.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 12:11

(OCC: okay can I still post here? I thought Twisted should be posting now but I guess not? Anyway I am going for it now)

Lilypaw saw Pigeonpaw falling to the ground, panicking for real now. She did not know what to do really but just leaped with claws wide to Chase.

Lilypaw used Leap-and-hold costing 10 stamina and dealing 6 damage Chase is stunned for one turn

Lilypaw
15/15
30/50

Chase
23/45 HP
110/140 SP

Last edited by rainypool on Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 12:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 12:11

The member 'rainypool' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Gloomy Skies {Closed} Mistpe10
Gloomy Skies {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 7:13

OOC: According to the rules, I think you auto lose if you haven't posted 24 hours after your opponent's last post. Since you were waiting for Twisted, though, it's okay this time. Just remember to keep that in mind.

Chase let out a soft grunt as Lilypaw's weight bowled her over. She felt the sensation of sharp clawtips penetrating her thick fur, followed by pain as her skin was pierced. Blood welled out of the wounds, dying her white pelt red. Bracing her four paws against the ground, she struggled to throw the smaller cat off. However, the apprentice was holding on with a tenacious force, and the fluffy rogue was unable to immediately get free. She hissed fiercely, revealing her fangs.

Chase is pinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Skies {Closed}   Gloomy Skies {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Gloomy Skies {Closed}
Page 1 of 1