Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Future mates for two apprentices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simplistic

Simplistic

Characters : Sloepaw [m] - Kestrelpaw [f]
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 33

Future mates for two apprentices Empty
PostSubject: Future mates for two apprentices   Future mates for two apprentices EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 20:00

Cat Name: Sloepaw [currently]
Clan: Shadowclan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: Shadowclan preferred, but if you have a really good plot in mind or a veeery persuasive she-cat, I might be open. He's just too stuck to loyalty, otherwise. Please don't be related; you can see his family in his profile (in my signature). A bright cat that'd bring him out of his shell and make him a little less grumpy would be nice.

Cat Name: Kestrelpaw [currently]
Clan: Windclan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: Must be open to having kits, and therefore, must be a tom. I'm entirely open to forbidden relationships because it'd probably be super exciting to Kestrel Even if you don't have a plot in mind, I'm sure we could come up with something.. A warm-hearted cat who loves adventure and is generally flexible would likely be a good match. She can be over-friendly and bubbly but won't push a cat who is entirely standoffish or straightup mean. Please don't be related, see her profile for her family information (in my signature). There could be some exciting/amusing potential here if you're looking for something forbidden!

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Future mates for two apprentices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future mates for two apprentices   Future mates for two apprentices EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 8:21

For Sloe I have Juniper, who is not blood related to Rowan.  For Kestrel I Have Lion Of Skyclan

:3
Back to top Go down

Future mates for two apprentices
Page 1 of 1