Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 19:25

Spotfur watched tensely, ready to spring onto Shadefang if he gave his mates any trouble. He began to walk towards them. They saw sense... would he?
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 19:41

”If you believe I grieve for Ivystar, you’re wrong!” Shadefang snarled. ”Do you really think Sweet was killed by foxes all of a sudden out of nowhere when she and Reedclaw were pulled aside after that Clan meeting? I admired Ivystar for her fierceness and sense of justice, but I lost all respect for her when she exiled that vile fox!

“I don’t grieve for Ivystar! If anything, I was glad she disappeared, because that would mean Jaystar could’ve chosen me to be the next deputy. But he didn’t! I deserved to be the next deputy, to finish all that Ivystar started! But he chose some nobody, the cat who was trained by that horrible cat! He’s probably too soft to lead this Clan properly! This Clan is now doomed, and it’s all because of Sweet!”
Now completely fired up, he let out a caterwaul before launching himself at Nutfur, slashing his claws into her chest as he knocked her over.

Shadefang used Jumping Strike on Nutfur, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Shadefang
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Nutfur
69/80
240/240

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Thu 31 May 2018 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 8:23

(OOC: Bumpity bump :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 9:10

Smokewish stepped to the side. Nutfur’s peaceful attitude calmed her down considerably. But Shadefang seemed to be having none of it. The she-cat watched and listened carefully, ready to jump into action. But then... The arrogant young tom brought up his mother.

”Do you really think Sweet was killed by foxes all of a sudden?”

“I lost all respect for her when she exiled that vile fox Sweet!”

“I don’t grieve for Ivystar! If anything, I was glad she disappeared.”

“This Clan is doomed, and it’s all because of Sweet!”

Smokewish couldn't believe her ears. He didn’t know what he was saying. Surely, that was it. He was in shock. Yes. Of course he grieves for Ivystar. He didn’t mean any of it. Her working eye was shimmering with tears. Shadefang was turning into a monster. An unstable, blind monster. That feeling was made definite when he jumped at Nutfur and attacked her. Smokewish was too numb wth shock to do anything for a while, before finally coming to her senses. She tried to bat away Shadefang by smacking his head with an paw, claws sheathed.

Smokewish used Front Paw Blow, costing five stamina and dealing 7 damage.

Shadefang
38/45 HP
140/160 SP

Smokewish
40/40 HP
125/130 SP

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 11:40

Spotfur began to growl. "Scorchclaw is a strong deputy. And he's a better cat than you'll ever be. You're breaking the warrior code, Shadefang. You're battle hungry and you are attacking your clanmate. Now, GET OFF MY MATE."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 15:11

OOC: Nut's actually an exp. warrior

"Sweetheart's still alive?" That was the only piece of information that reached Nutfur's ears. If Sweetheart was alone and alive, most likely because of what she did, then she would find her. Apologize for all the trouble she had gotten her into. It was the right thing to do. Then she felt Shadefang's claws tear through her fur, splattering blood across her chest. Jaw dropping in horror for a few moments, she just gaped at the warrior. She knew he had been unstable, but this was downright evil. This wasn't because of grief. This rage was pure greed and evilness. The tom needed more help than she had thought. But right now, she knew she had no choice but to fight him. Smokewish attacked, and Spotfur yelled, so they would be in danger as well. "I had faith in you, Shadefang. But I now see that you are further into a pit of rage than I suspected. I'm sorry I have to fight you." With those words, she rose up onto her hind legs, sending sheathed paws smacking onto his head forcefully, blow after blow. Lowing back to all fours, she looked at the crazed tom, hoping that he could catch himself before doing anything more.

Nutfur used Upright Front Paws on Shadefang, dealing 15 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Nutfur:
69/80
220/240

Shadefang:
23/45
140/160

A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 18:36

(OOC: Oops, sorry. Fixed her stats. :3)

At Nutfur's stunned question, his lips curled into an evil grin. "Now, I didn't say that, did I? I only said she wasn't killed by foxes." Grunting at the pain of Smokewish's and Nutfur's blows, he stumbled and shook his head. Then, he leaped on Nutfur and pinned her down on the ground, digging his claws into her shoulders. He snarled viciously down at her, jaws parted to reveal his sharp teeth as he glared down at the she-cat's throat. "I'll make you all a deal. I will not kill Nutfur right here, right now, if all three of you agree never to utter a word about this to anyone. If you do, I will hunt Nutfur down and I will kill her, regardless of who tattles. And you know I'll do it, too."

Shadefang used Leap-and-Hold on Nutfur, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Nutfur is Pinned for one turn.

Shadefang
23/45 HP
130/160 SP

Nutfur
60/80 HP
220/240 SP

(OOC: Even if it's not your cat's nature, would you still please agree with Shade only for the sake of keeping the plot from going awry? :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Thu 31 May 2018 - 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14828

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 18:36

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 Mistpe10
A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:14

Spotfur froze, eyes boring into Shadefang. He was about to kill her. Shadefang was about to kill Nutfur. No. Impossible. How could Raccoonpaw live without her? It was an impossible choice. Jaystar, Goldeneye, Chillpaw, or Scorchclaw had to know about this, but... He couldn't afford to lose Nutfur too. He wanted to say something. Anything. But he couldn't move. Instead, he began to think of life without Nutfur. She could get justice. But would she agree? Nobody wanted to be killed. Well... usually. Nutfur was not one of those though. AUGH! He couldn't choose! Why was this so hard? Fear surged through him as he analyzed the situation. Shove him off her? No, he could kill her before he made it. Then what? Just agree? A near - murder just going under the radar? And for what? For his mate. To keep her alive. So that Tawnypaw, Torrentpaw, and Raccoonpaw to keep their mother. Yes. But he was still frozen. A single movement and Shadefang might kill her...
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 15:10

"I doubt you could kill me if you tried," Nutfur hissed quietly, just loud enough for Shadefang alone to hear. His threats didn't scare her in the slightest; she could easily beat him in a fight, and even right then she could easily knock the wind out of him if he released his grip enough to try to back a killing bite. Still, she had other reasons not to tattle on the tom. Recently, she hadn't been trusting her clan's judgement, and she just wanted to help the poor tom. Going by all the decisions her clan had made, she guessed they wouldn't be able to. Just keeping it a secret for a little while would be the best for everyone involved. After thinking up a solution, she could tell the clan and convince Jaystar to listen to her. That would be great. Though at the moment, not even the smallest root of an idea came to mind. It might take a bit longer than she had thought. But she trusted her ability to do so. Now she just had to convince Spotfur and Smokewish to keep him under the radar for a while. "Please just listen to him, guys. I'll come up with something sooner or later, but we should just listen for now."

A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 12:27

Smokewish let out a gasp as Shadefang pinned her down. Her eyes still wide, she listened eagerly to everything he said. She didn’t want anyone to get killed. No. That was wrong. That was bad. That was against the warrior code. He wouldn’t... Oh, but he would. This had to be the only way. Even so... Was he that far gone as to kill Nutfur? Probably. And Smokewish knew she could never do that to Spotfur. Never. ”Okay, okay! I won’t tell a soul, I promise! Please, let her go!” Her voice betrayed the panic she felt, fear-scent rolling off of her in waves. He was truly crazy.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 12:32

Shadefang narrowed his eyes at Smokewish, and his lips curled in a truly maniacal grin. He enjoyed the fear-scent she emitted, it was almost as intoxicating as the scent and taste of blood and death. Satisfied that he was able to convince the two she-cats -- great StarClan, they were so submissive, and he loved that about them! -- he then turned to Spotfur. "What about you, uncle? Will you agree, or do I have to force you and Smokewish back together?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 19:26

Spotfur opened his mouth, only to find no sound coming out. He had to agree. There was no other choice. Defeated, the tom closed his mouth and slowly, he began to nod to his adopted nephew. He took a deep shaking breath. "The clan won't know what we know." He concluded.

Ooc: Hamilton references

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 23:51

Shadefang gave a satisfied grunt before finally releasing Nutfur, making sure not to turn his back on any of his three Clanmates in case the tried to counterattack. "Good. Remember, not a word about this, or Nutfur gets to join StarClan early. Do you hear me?" With a final glare at the three cats, his amber eyes glowing with hatred and malice, he padded back towards the direction of camp, not even bothering finishing the hunting patrol.

(OOC: Thanks so much for participating, you three! <3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun 2018 - 8:43

Ooc: dang, shade made me fear for my life XD

Ic: Spotfur's stomach dropped at his words. Once he was out of earshot, Spotfur sat down shakily. "I can't believe it..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)   A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunt of Foreboding (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next