Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 21:08

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Her training had been delayed for moons. Rippedstar had been deputy, a younger one at that when Firpaw had begun her apprentice training. The she-cat had been striving since then to earn her place as a warrior. It was finally time. Somewhere deep inside the remnants of the cheerful cat the leader had been cheered at the opportunity before him. However, outwardly, the battle-scarred tom was all about the business. Clan life was about survival and training and naming warriors was just a piece of that. The deep blue pools of his eyes were hard as flint now. Rippedstar had never been known to be the most intimidating cat, save for in battle, but with his scars and the change in demeanor, he was far from the tom he had once been. Being away from the clan for a while had not changed that much. As he waited for the clan to gather, the tip of his tail flickered slightly behind him. Another one would be done soon.

Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 17:08

Firpaw was nosing around her nest in the apprentice's den, weaving in more feathers and taking out the old moss. She emerged from the den with the old scraps in her maw, and soon noticed her leader on the Tallbranch,. 'Did he call a meeting?' Seeing as other cats were gathering, he probably did. So, she dropped what she was carrying and went to sit below the tom.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 18:24

Poplartooth, who had totally been on top of the tallbranch to conduct the ceremony since the very beginning, nodded with silent approval once his green eyes fell upon Firpaw. The she-cat's warrior ceremony was far overdue. For StarClan's sake, the deaf she-cat was older than he was! Shaking off that thought, the fluffy tom launched into the ceremony.
"We gather here today to give one of our apprentices their warrior name. Firpaw, please step forward."

Poplartooth flicked his tail towards the she-cat to let her know to come forward.
"I, Poplartooth, deputy of SkyClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this cat. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Firpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 23:30

Out of surprise, the she-cat's ears pricked instinctively - as she personally had no reason to - and her soft blue eyes met Poplartooth's own. 'Is... Is this what I think it is?' While she wanted to jump for joy, Firpaw struggled to keep her emotions in check as she bent her head in a silent, "I do." Well, she was almost successful in remaining still; her tail-tip betrayed her excitement and flicked about.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 15:02

Poplartooth was pleased by Firpaw's answer, and he could tell that her tail was betraying the excitement that she felt. Not wasting any more time, the fluffy tom continued to wrap up the ceremony.
“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Firpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Firflower. StarClan honors your patience and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SkyClan.”
After leaping off of the tallbranch, Poplartooth rested his muzzle on top of the newly-named Firflower's head to end the ceremony.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Firpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: