Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The winds of winter rise as an Eclipse plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dakota

Characters : (O)rchidpool, (B)lizzardshell, (D)uskpanther, (M)istpaw, (T)uftkit*, (R)aggedkit
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 121
Clan/Rank : Jagged's Boyfriend!

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Yep Tuft is Riverclan!
Back to top Go down
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3052
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey, would it be possible for Shade to attack Hill for me? Nothing that would change him to disabled, but maybe a huge gash in his side or something. Nutfur would come and save him at the last second, and would probably try (and fail) to kill Shade while she was at it. Hill and Nut both need development in that area, so would that be fine>

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire
ShadowClan - RiverClan
Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:04 am

Yea Owlpaw wil be There but she wil most likely be told to hide in a tree or somthing

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3072
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) Rogue, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:36 am

@Dakota: In that case, Sootwhisker of the same Clan wants to die trying to protect RiverClan kits, so Tuftkit can be killed when Sootwhisker dies. :3

@Squirrelnose: Sounds good! Just let me know what exactly you want done to each cat when Shade attacks

~~~ To-Be Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ To-Be Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Shade♂ ~ Leader of The Regime ~ #622d0b
Flurryshine♀ ~ Young Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Orchidpaw♂ ~ Apprentice of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppypaw♂ ~ Apprentice of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Snowdrop♀ ~ Member of The Exiles ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3052
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 am

For Hill, you can give him a huge side gash, and a big scar right below his neck so that if he didn't have fast reflexes, he would have died. Maybe even a dislocated leg, but nothing permanent there.

For Nut, probably just a long scar on her front right leg. She would be driven with such a fury that even he would probably realize to leave before she killed him. A few other scratches would be fine, but she would be more of a danger to him than he would be to her there.

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire
ShadowClan - RiverClan
Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) Rogue, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 am

Stage Two is now in effect!

These attacks and murders will NOT be in order as follows, but you MUST come to me when you are ready for your cat to be attacked/killed. I will not come looking for you because there's way too many of you to keep track of. PLEASE be sure to PM me when you are ready.

FROM HERE ON OUT, I will be accepting only murders, not attacks/maimings/etc. Shade will no longer spare cats' lives, only end them.

Attacks

- Adderpaw of RiverClan (Seer)

- Ripplepaw of SkyClan (Titanium)

- Featherpaw of RiverClan (XFeatherbreezeX)

- Hillpaw of RiverClan (Squirrelnose), Nutfur of RiverClan (Squirrelnose)

- Robinpatch of RiverClan (Rush)

- Cinderfall of RiverClan (Jade)

- Liontail of ShadowClan (zeroa5raven)

- Snowblossom of RiverClan (Ash)

Murders

- Ashpaw of SkyClan (Lulu)

- Crowpaw of SkyClan (Jade), Crowclaw of ThunderClan (RoawImKoatt)

- Sootwhisper of RiverClan (Ink King), Tuftkit of RiverClan (Dakota)

- Fernwing of WindClan (Yoshachu) (FINAL ATTACK)

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Upon Jay Bird's request, the topic will no longer be accepting anymore victims of attacks or murders. You are still more than free to pull out any of your signed up cats from being attacked or murdered.

Remember to shoot me a PM when you're ready for your cat to be attacked, killed, or pulled from the plot!

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple Tree
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaypaw {Ja}, Fallowpaw {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2355
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warrior{G}, Shadowclan Senior Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Kit {Fn}, WindClan Elder{Sil}, RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice {Fa}, SkyClan Warrior {Sw}, WindClan Experienced Warrior {Br}, Standard Rogue {Fe}, SkyClan 'Paw {Ja}

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:51 am

don't forget about our little plan with Fallow ;)

RiverClan MCA ♛ Site Moderator ♛ WCC's Resident Witch
|Dustcloud|Fallowpaw|Blazeflight|Silentstrike|Fennelkit|Gustpuddle|
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:14 am

Just an announcement, I知 going to move on to Stage Three next Saturday on July 11, so for those of you who have not approached me to have your cats attacked or killed by Shade, do so as soon as possible! Also, as far as ongoing topics are concerned, they all need to be finished very quickly, or else they値l be at risk of being incomplete.

Here are the remaining people who need to PM me for a topic:

- Seer (Adderpaw)
- Titanium (Ripplepaw)
- Rush (Robinpatch)

If you don稚 want your cat to be attacked or killed anymore, just let me know and I値l take them off the list. But if I still don稚 hear from anyone before July 11, I知 afraid I値l have to move on to Stage Three anyway.

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:37 am

Here's an update to the plot!

So, unfortunately, even with the extension I've given, I'm going to have to cancel the following attack topics for the plot:

- Adderpaw of RiverClan (Seer)

- Ripplepaw of SkyClan (Titanium)

- Robinpatch of RiverClan (Rush)

Also, for the topics that haven't been finished yet, I want to be able to get them done and over with as soon as possible so that I can move on to the final part of the plot and send Shade to the Dark Forest. >:3

Thank you all again so very much for contributing to the plot! It's been so much fun thus far! <3

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Characters : (O)rchidpool, (B)lizzardshell, (D)uskpanther, (M)istpaw, (T)uftkit*, (R)aggedkit
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 121
Clan/Rank : Jagged's Boyfriend!

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:17 am

Will the Tuftkit/Sootwhisper/Shade topic ever get done? XD I need to know because if it's not getting done, I'm going to have Tuftkit become an apprentice~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:16 am

Dakota wrote:
Will the Tuftkit/Sootwhisper/Shade topic ever get done? XD I need to know because if it's not getting done, I'm going to have Tuftkit become an apprentice~

I suppose it all depends on if Ink King will reply soon or not. I'll shoot them a quick PM about it.

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   

Back to top Go down

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: