Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)

Go down 
+11
Maple
Inky Pawprints
rainypool
Titanium
Squirrelnose
Seer
Harlem
Not
Rush
Ripped
Yoshachu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:48

Yep Tuft is Riverclan!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:58

Hey, would it be possible for Shade to attack Hill for me? Nothing that would change him to disabled, but maybe a huge gash in his side or something. Nutfur would come and save him at the last second, and would probably try (and fail) to kill Shade while she was at it. Hill and Nut both need development in that area, so would that be fine>

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 Signat10
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 8:04

Yea Owlpaw wil be There but she wil most likely be told to hide in a tree or somthing

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 8:36

@Dakota: In that case, Sootwhisker of the same Clan wants to die trying to protect RiverClan kits, so Tuftkit can be killed when Sootwhisker dies. :3

@Squirrelnose: Sounds good! Just let me know what exactly you want done to each cat when Shade attacks

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 8:58

For Hill, you can give him a huge side gash, and a big scar right below his neck so that if he didn't have fast reflexes, he would have died. Maybe even a dislocated leg, but nothing permanent there.

For Nut, probably just a long scar on her front right leg. She would be driven with such a fury that even he would probably realize to leave before she killed him. A few other scratches would be fine, but she would be more of a danger to him than he would be to her there.

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 9:06

Stage Two is now in effect!

These attacks and murders will NOT be in order as follows, but you MUST come to me when you are ready for your cat to be attacked/killed. I will not come looking for you because there's way too many of you to keep track of. PLEASE be sure to PM me when you are ready.

FROM HERE ON OUT, I will be accepting only murders, not attacks/maimings/etc. Shade will no longer spare cats' lives, only end them.

Attacks

- Adderpaw of RiverClan (Seer)

- Ripplepaw of SkyClan (Titanium)

- Featherpaw of RiverClan (XFeatherbreezeX)

- Hillpaw of RiverClan (Squirrelnose), Nutfur of RiverClan (Squirrelnose)

- Robinpatch of RiverClan (Rush)

- Cinderfall of RiverClan (Jade)

- Liontail of ShadowClan (zeroa5raven)

- Snowblossom of RiverClan (Ash)

Murders

- Ashpaw of SkyClan (Lulu)

- Crowpaw of SkyClan (Jade), Crowclaw of ThunderClan (RoawImKoatt)

- Sootwhisper of RiverClan (Ink King), Tuftkit of RiverClan (Dakota)

- Fernwing of WindClan (Yoshachu) (FINAL ATTACK)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 8:28; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 20:01

Upon Jay Bird's request, the topic will no longer be accepting anymore victims of attacks or murders. You are still more than free to pull out any of your signed up cats from being attacked or murdered.

Remember to shoot me a PM when you're ready for your cat to be attacked, killed, or pulled from the plot!

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 9:51

don't forget about our little plan with Fallow ;)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Aug 2018 - 9:14

Just an announcement, I’m going to move on to Stage Three next Saturday on July 11, so for those of you who have not approached me to have your cats attacked or killed by Shade, do so as soon as possible! Also, as far as ongoing topics are concerned, they all need to be finished very quickly, or else they’ll be at risk of being incomplete.

Here are the remaining people who need to PM me for a topic:

- Seer (Adderpaw)
- Titanium (Ripplepaw)
- Rush (Robinpatch)

If you don’t want your cat to be attacked or killed anymore, just let me know and I’ll take them off the list. But if I still don’t hear from anyone before July 11, I’m afraid I’ll have to move on to Stage Three anyway.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 8:37

Here's an update to the plot!

So, unfortunately, even with the extension I've given, I'm going to have to cancel the following attack topics for the plot:

- Adderpaw of RiverClan (Seer)

- Ripplepaw of SkyClan (Titanium)

- Robinpatch of RiverClan (Rush)

Also, for the topics that haven't been finished yet, I want to be able to get them done and over with as soon as possible so that I can move on to the final part of the plot and send Shade to the Dark Forest. >:3

Thank you all again so very much for contributing to the plot! It's been so much fun thus far! <3

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 9:17

Will the Tuftkit/Sootwhisper/Shade topic ever get done? XD I need to know because if it's not getting done, I'm going to have Tuftkit become an apprentice~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 10:16

Dakota wrote:
Will the Tuftkit/Sootwhisper/Shade topic ever get done? XD I need to know because if it's not getting done, I'm going to have Tuftkit become an apprentice~

I suppose it all depends on if Ink King will reply soon or not. I'll shoot them a quick PM about it.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5