Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The winds of winter rise as an Eclipse plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu Spookachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3078
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) Rogue, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Yeah, I can accept kits! They have to be RiverClan for Sootwhisker to “protect”, though. :3

~~~ To-Be Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ To-Be Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Shade♂ ~ Leader of The Regime ~ #622d0b
Flurryshine♀ ~ Young Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Orchidpaw♂ ~ Apprentice of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppypaw♂ ~ Apprentice of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Snowdrop♀ ~ Member of The Exiles ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
XRavenFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 408
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:52 am

Hi, do you still need any more cats for this plot?
If not, that's perfectly fine, I was just wondering if I could sign up an apprentice for Stage Two (Featherpaw in RiverClan).

I'll talk more on the details if you do want her.

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   She-Cat   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) Rogue, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:34 pm

XFeatherbreezeX wrote:
Hi, do you still need any more cats for this plot?
If not, that's perfectly fine, I was just wondering if I could sign up an apprentice for Stage Two (Featherpaw in RiverClan).

I'll talk more on the details if you do want her.

Yeah, I don't mind at all! What do you have in mind? You want a death, maiming, or just some scars? :3

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
XRavenFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 408
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks! =)
Shade can do a few large wounds (belly slashed, long claw marks, etc), but Featherpaw should still be able to recover. He can leave a few scars, though, and maybe a nicked and tattered ear/s, and some slight discomfort from an old wound. While the battle's on, threats and taunts can be thrown out.
If wanted, he can also cause a bone to be broken (temporarily). =3

I hope that wasn't too much!

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   She-Cat   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Last edited by XFeatherbreezeX on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade O' Lantern

Characters : [S]potfur [Fi]repaw [F]lamewish [C]inderfall [Sp]arkpaw
Female
Number of posts : 3576
Clan/Rank : [S]RC DE [Fi]RC APP [F]RC NAW [C]RC W [Sp]SC APP

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 am

We've got some murder for ya.
Crowclaw of Thunderclan and Crowpaw of Skyclan need to be killed. They will be at the border when Shade comes in and, defensive, Crowpaw tells her bestfriend/crush to run. Instead, acornpaw hides, ready to help, as well as Oakpaw. But they wait until Shade leaves When they see how brutally he killed them. They are barely alive and say their last words, blah blah drama.
We'd like it to happen ASAP.

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Newly Appointed Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Characters : {R}obinsong of TC | {Sm}okewish of RC | {St}ormcloud of WC | {B}rightpaw of RC | {D}appledpaw of TC | {R}ipplepaw of SKC
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:13 am

if you want, shadefang can attack smokewish! no maiming or anything - a few scars would be good, maybe some mild head trauma, but mostly threats would be great~

^^art by jay bird

smokewish | riverclan young warrior | 40/130 [disabled] | colour code #999999

robinsong | thunderclan young warrior | 40/120 | colour code #cc0033

dappledpaw | thunderclan apprentice | 20/80 | colour code #cccc99

ripplepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20/80 | colour code #ff9999

goosepaw | windyclan mca | 5/15 | colour code #006699 (not pictured)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:37 pm

All three of these sound great!

@Jade: So, will Crowclaw and Crowpaw be skirmishing at the border when Shade comes in and kills them both? Regardless, you can go ahead and make the topic -- if you haven't already -- and you can let me know when to join and slaughter the crows. :3

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graybriar, Brushgaze (NPC), Pricklepaw, Redkit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4114
Clan/Rank : WindClan Elder and YW, RiverClan Elder, Warrior, and Loner, SC NPC Warrior, TC Apprentice, Unborn SC Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:27 pm

You should scare Snowblossom! She's already deathly afraid of violence, and coming face-to-face with a murderous rogue should give her at least a bit of trauma. Because she's such a sweet cat, she wouldn't fight back or anything, probably just run for help.

Since I don't want her to actually get permanently scarred (I promised myself Snow would have a happy life), maybe some other cat could come along and save her? Maybe she could be with Smokewish and/or Lakewhisper, since Scorchclaw said no cat should go out alone. I'm up for any ideas!

~Snowblossom~Redkit~Pricklepaw~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~
~RC Warrior~SC Kit~TC Soon-To-Be MCA~RC Tom~WC Warrior~

~Quailfeather~Shellwater~Brushgaze~
~WC Elder~RC Elder~NPC Exile~

~ThunderClan MCA~

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Well, if Titanium is up for it, I think Snowblossom traveling with Smokewish would be a great idea! He could threaten to kill all of Snowblossom's kits one by one. XD

Too bad you said nothing too drastic, I'd have Flurrypaw come along and be killed right in front of her X'D

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graybriar, Brushgaze (NPC), Pricklepaw, Redkit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4114
Clan/Rank : WindClan Elder and YW, RiverClan Elder, Warrior, and Loner, SC NPC Warrior, TC Apprentice, Unborn SC Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Don't kill Flurry ;; Her dynamic with Dew is too amazing

And don't be afraid to rough Snow up a little, and make her super scared- just don't permanently maim her or anything!

~Snowblossom~Redkit~Pricklepaw~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~
~RC Warrior~SC Kit~TC Soon-To-Be MCA~RC Tom~WC Warrior~

~Quailfeather~Shellwater~Brushgaze~
~WC Elder~RC Elder~NPC Exile~

~ThunderClan MCA~

Back to top Go down
All Hallow's Eve Mamen

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 983
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Jade wrote:
We've got some murder for ya.
Crowclaw of Thunderclan and Crowpaw of Skyclan need to be killed. They will be at the border when Shade comes in and, defensive, Crowpaw tells her bestfriend/crush to run. Instead, Acornpaw hides, ready to help, as well as Oakpaw. But they wait until Shade leaves When they see how brutally he killed them. They are barely alive and say their last words, blah blah drama.
We'd like it to happen ASAP.

Acornpaw is actually Acornfall now. So, I think that she would try to defend Crow, then Crow sacrifices her life for Acornfall, with Acorn pondering why Crowpaw sacrificed her life for her. Crow tells her reason as last words, drama and angst, blah blah blah.

Also, Jade meant Owlpaw.

i'm just trying to tell what my characters are going to do and to correct an identity crisis

Larkkit: Apprentice 20/80
Badgerpaw: Apprentice 20/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tigerstar Scene 1: Leader 120/300; Text Color: #996600
Back to top Go down
Jade O' Lantern

Characters : [S]potfur [Fi]repaw [F]lamewish [C]inderfall [Sp]arkpaw
Female
Number of posts : 3576
Clan/Rank : [S]RC DE [Fi]RC APP [F]RC NAW [C]RC W [Sp]SC APP

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:38 am

They'll just be at the border. Not fighting per say but still just staring.

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Newly Appointed Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666

Back to top Go down
Dakota

Characters : (O)rchidpool, (B)lizzardshell, (D)uskpanther, (M)istpaw, (T)uftkit*, (R)aggedkit
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 121
Clan/Rank : Jagged's Boyfriend!

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello there! I've spoken with Middy and she's fine with this:
I'm offering Tuftkit to be a kit that could be killed to give poor Lilytail some hardcore grief and anger. I don't know how he would be killed but make it have a lot of feels!
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Sure thing! What Clan is Tuftkit? If RiverClan, I have the perfect idea XD

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Characters : {R}obinsong of TC | {Sm}okewish of RC | {St}ormcloud of WC | {B}rightpaw of RC | {D}appledpaw of TC | {R}ipplepaw of SKC
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm

sure, i’m fine with that!

^^art by jay bird

smokewish | riverclan young warrior | 40/130 [disabled] | colour code #999999

robinsong | thunderclan young warrior | 40/120 | colour code #cc0033

dappledpaw | thunderclan apprentice | 20/80 | colour code #cccc99

ripplepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20/80 | colour code #ff9999

goosepaw | windyclan mca | 5/15 | colour code #006699 (not pictured)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)   

Back to top Go down

Failed Assassination (PLOT / APPROVED)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: