Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flurryshine of RiverClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Flurryshine of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Flurryshine of RiverClan   Flurryshine of RiverClan EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:28 pm

I know that I still have five cats, but two of them are about to die, so I wanted to have one of my kitties pre-approved.

Cat Name: Flurryshine

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Bushy pure white she-cat with bright lime-green eyes

Personality: Flurryshine is your typical stuck-up prissy high school girl. She thinks VERY highly of herself and is always trying to make sure her beautiful white fur is in order. She is a drypaw, so she hates getting wet, because it would ruin her fur and make it drag along the ground in the mud. She is very snarky, prissy, narcissistic, and has a nasty gossiping habit. Often times she would try to weasel her way out of doing any kind of work, claiming she would be "too pretty to work" or "afraid she would get mud on her fur" or "worrying she might break a claw". She is also quite the romantic, always trying to find the perfect tom to settle down with, but ends up leaving behind her a trail of broken hearts. Oh, and she takes feminism WAY too far and is a total "female dog" to other she-cats she deems less pretty than herself.

Clan: RiverClan

Origins: NPC x NPC

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

Flurryshine of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flurryshine of RiverClan   Flurryshine of RiverClan EmptyMon May 21, 2018 9:42 pm

omg I love her

Approved! :D

Back to top Go down

Flurryshine of RiverClan
Page 1 of 1