Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+24
Honey Badger
Maple
Lux
Transient
Cays
Squirrelnose
Mamenchisaurus
Jay Bird
Reaper King
Drippy
Yoshachu
Harlem
bunjamin
Sunlit
Dewberry
cachaemic
Mink
Aspen
Fox
Seer
rainypool
Holly
Ash
RainyHeart
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 0:52

Lilypaw saw that her mentor Fernwing was talking to a sky clan apprentice atleast that was what she thought so. judging by the fact that she had nothing better to do and the fact she was curious about the other clan cat she walked over there and joined the conversation. " hi I am lilypaw from wind clan, who are you?" she asked it hoping to get an answer she was so amazed by the other cats around her and was so curious about there lives why could we only be friends at gatherings?.

--------------------

Owlpaw just stood there mouth right open she had never seen so many cats before in her live not even when the whole of thunderclan was gathered. what a gigantic crowd! where should she sit? what should she say? with what cat was she supposed to talk or not? she was so up in her head she did not see the breach right before her stumbled over it falling on her face. Embarrassed she looked up hoping nonane had noticed it. she sat down quietly.

OCC: Owlpaw is open for conversation (but don't you dare brining up the topic how she fell to the ground ;)

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 5:24

The absence of Ivystar felt alien. For as long as Scorchclaw could remember, RiverClan had always attended the gatherings with the silver she-cat at their head. This was the first time that things were different, and it just didn't feel right. The fluffy warrior couldn't help feeling unsettled by their leader's disappearance. An ominous feeling was coiled like a snake around his gut. He had never been close to Ivystar, but for him she was a cat he looked up to. He hoped that she would return soon from wherever she had gone.

As soon as he stepped paw into the clearing, the scents of the other clans that had already arrived flooded his nose. His gaze followed Jaystream as the grey tom crossed the crowd of cats and leaped up unto the Great Rock. To his surprise, Rippedstar and Blizzardstar were absent as well. In their places were the respective deputies of their clans. Of the five leaders, three were nowhere to be seen. Scorchclaw narrowed his green eyes at the unexpected sight.

OOC: Scorchclaw is open to talk to, preferably with cats from RC, SC, or SKC

Last edited by Transient on Tue 22 May 2018 - 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 20:16

Echopaw was so excited! it was his first gathering, and it was going to be amazing. He bounded over to the nearest apprentice. "Hi!" He meowed. "I'm Echopaw. What's your name?"

May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 20:30

♪ wisteriapool ♪

Wisteriapool quietly followed ThunderClan into the Gathering, head lowered and ears flattened against her head. She could already tell that this was a Gathering that she'd dislike. There was no cat that she knew here to lean on. Featherheart was home, battling his mysterious hinderance. Dappledpaw and Wildfire hadn't been chosen to come. Her mother wasn't here, either. She let out a sigh as the Clan began to disperse and mingle with cats of their own Clan and cats from others. There was nowhere that she could possibly go, now. Not wanting to sit by herself and draw attention, the ginger-and-white warrior began to aimlessly wander around Fourtrees, making sure not to stray too far from where ThunderClan was located. Her yellow eyes were opened wide as she gingerly and silently ducked and dodged around random cats whose scents resembled rival Clans, and she made sure to not go anywhere near RiverClan. While it was mainly Ivystar's presence that startled Wisteriapool, and the rather frightening leader wasn't here, the water-loving Clan still sent chills down the she-cat's spine. They had taken so much from her and her family. While she was the type of cat that was forgiving, the she-cat wasn't ready to try and make amends with RiverClan.

Wisteriapool found herself glancing up at the Great Rock, taking note of the lack of actual leaders that sat on top of it. Besides Littlestar and Ashstar, the clearing was graced with the presence of Leopardclaw, Poplartooth, and Jaystream. What had happened to the SkyClan and RiverClan leaders? Certainly, they hadn't both died at the same time. Crowstar had only died recently, so Rippedstar had to be alive. She couldn't say the same about Ivystar, though. ThunderClan was her own Clan, so she knew why Leopardclaw was up there. Seeing the large, fluffy figure of Poplartooth on top of the Great Rock sent more harsh chills down the warrior's spine. Poplartooth and Sedgestrike still terrified her to the current day, and she'd never forget the time that she and her brother had fought them at the SkyClan border. In speaking of SkyClan, the she-cat noticed that the scent of the tree-loving Clan was getting stronger. Had she really wandered that far away from ThunderClan's side of the clearing? Wanting to head back, Wisteriapool turned around, only to run into a dark-pelted tom (Nightstorm; Rainyheart) that smelt strongly of Skyclan.

"O-oh, goo-goodness, I'm s-sorry." Wisteriapool managed to let out, but it was so quiet that she had trouble hearing herself.

❖ duckpuddle ❖

Duckpuddle padded into Fourtrees feeling down and weak. It just felt... odd... having Jaystream lead RiverClan into the Gathering. For all the moons that the she-cat had been alive, Ivystar had always been at the head of the group, proudly leading her Clan into the Gathering clearing. It was pretty much all Duckpuddle knew, but now it was gone. Her mentor was gone. She had doubted some of Ivystar's decisions, but she had still looked up to and respected her own mentor and leader. It was such a shame that a cat like that had been deemed dead from a mere disappearance. Ivystar had at least deserved a death that was noble. The brown tabby looked up at Jaystream as he headed on top of the Great Rock, and then her eyes went back to the cats in the clearing. There was no way that she was in the mood to go up to a stranger and start a conversation with them. Plus, she remembered what had happened last time with Stormcloud, and she felt embarrassment flood her from the tip of her ears to the tip of her tail whenever she thought about it. Perhaps she would just stick with RiverClan tonight.

ooc; wisteriapool is not available for conversation. anybody can talk to duckpuddle, but riverclan would be preferred.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 0:29

Ooc: feel free to inturupt Lionpaw and Sunpaws' conversations. Dew and Juniper are also free to mingle with.

IC: Lionpaw padded into the clearing, and he quickly noticed Otterpaw's brown fur. "Who's this pretty windclan she-cat you're talking to?" He said to Otterpaw teasingly. "Im joking! You can talk to whoever you want!". 

At the same moment Sunpaw summoned his courage to talk to Fernwing and the skyclan apprentices. But, they were mid conversation so he sat patiently before he should speak

Dewpaw and Juniperpaw both padded in behind their leaders

:3
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 11:02

Otterpaw's throat erupted in a purr as the she-cat responded with just as much excitement that he was trying to hold inside, "Fernwing! That's such a pretty name!!" He squeaked out as the other continued to talk, knowing exactly how it feels to go on rambles like that, he smiled and went quiet allowing her to get it out, "I'm Otterpaw! I'm from Skyclan yes! You have a very nice nose to smell that out, it's hard to tell with certain cats because of the different mingles! This is my first gathering, did you know that? I've never seen you before but I'm sure our clans wouldn't like us talking at the border, but it's nice to make once a moon friends right! I hope you'll be here next gathering too, it'd be so cool to talk to you again! You seem super nice and I'm happy that you like to talk just like me! My clan thinks I'm annoying.. or at least I think my clan thinks I'm annoying! I bet if you tried though that you could be the best warrior ever! I told my parents that I was going to be the best hunter since I was a kit and I'm still hoping to prove them right! I think you're a great hunter even though I've never seen you hunt! I believe in you so so much already you're such a strong warrior already I can see! I hope to be like you some day!" He exploded in compliments and affection, he was hoping for it back but he wouldn't mind if the other got overwhelmed with everything that he just piled in words.

He turned to Lionpaw and instantly got up to rub his cheeks against the other tom's fur, his purrs growing louder by the moment as he was surrounded by his friends, "This is Fernwing! Don't you think she's so cool!? I've never talked to someone outside of our clan, I think it's absolutely amazing that there's so many other's that we aren't allowed to talk to! They all seem really nice here but maybe thats just because of the night of peace... I hope I never have to fight half these cats! Fernwing! This is my mate Lionpaw! He's so good to me and I'm glad he's around to keep me company! He's the only one who never gets annoyed with my talking and I'm grateful to have him in life!"

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 11:33

Fernwing listened cheerfully to the apprentice rambling, and she could feel herself growing warm under her fur from all the compliments he gave her. He didn’t even know her, but the kind words still made her feel really good about herself. She opened her mouth, ready to respond with a wall of meows, when another SkyClan cat padded over to greet Otterpaw. Hearing their relation with each other, her eyes absolutely sparkled. Awwwww! That is so adorable! I’m so happy for the both of you! I’m glad you were able to find someone to spend the rest of your life with! You two make a great couple! I bet you’re the best at hunting together! I have to say, I personally believe WindClan is the best Clan because of biased reasons, but if I were born outside of the Clans I’d say SkyClan is the best! You’re all so friendly and sweet, and so talented! Who else can hunt in the trees? Not even ThunderClan can do that! That’s really a skill you both ought to be proud of!”

(OOC: Gosh, I’m getting terrible diabeetus from all this. <3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 12:02

Lilypaw watched her mentor and the sky clan apprentice having a chat, great star clan are these two soulmates or something? She was startled by the fact that these two cats could say so much in such a short amount of time and she thought she was a walk to much. And when she heard the sky clan tom had a mate already she felt a familiar spark of curiosity how must it be like to love a cat so much you would want to spend the rest of your live close together? Yea sure she cared for her brother and sisters and she wouldn't mind spending tons of time training together with Fernwing, but loving another cat was something lilypaw didn't understand and she figured maybe thats for the best.
She padded away from Fernwing to see if she could maybe catch a chat from another cat, looking around to see if she could maybe find a cat who was willing to talk to her she padded trough the horde of cats al sitting and talking to each other. Looking for someone who had also no clue what he was supposed to do.

(OCC: Lilypaw needs someone to talk to)

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 15:39

Blackpaw followed his Clanmates and sat down cheerfully, paws prickling with excitement, because bun was a lazy person.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 17:12

Pantherblaze and Batfang were there too.

(OCC: I’ll edit later)

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 18:39

In a rather bubbly mood for the first time in a long time, Blazeflight limped into the gathering, a few fox-lengths behind the rest of her Clan. She'd fallen behind in fault of the manner in which she was now forced to walk, which she had still not gotten used to. It hurt just a little when she pointedly realized that no one had thought to stay behind and walk with her, barring her mother, who needed to lead the Clan. But nonetheless she shook it off, gazing around the assemblage of cats from all Clans, hoping to spot a nice place where she could sit. The russet she-cat made managed to pick her way through the many apprentices and warriors until she came upon a dark tom, sitting taller than she was standing up. "Mind if I sit next to you?" Her amber eyes flicked up, hoping that the younger tom wouldn't care. Perhaps they could strike up a conversation, and discuss why in StarClan's name there were three leaders missing.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 19:12

OOC: Echopaw can talk to Lillypaw, Rainypool!

When the cat Echopaw was trying to talking to didn't notice him, he walked away, annoyed. Then he noticed Lilypaw, who wasn't talking to anyone. "Hi!" He meowed. "I'm Echopaw of ThunderClan. Who are you?" Hopefully this cat would notice him.

May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 19:35

Marshstorm was distracted by his thoughts as he heard a cat approaching. He turned to catch sight of Blazeflight, his eyes immediately looking for an injury at the sight of her gait and he paused. The poor she-cat was missing a leg. Bewildered, he shook himself out of his daze and nodded in answer to her question with a bit of a smile on his muzzle.
"Of course not." He answered respectfully as he noticed the scent of ShadowClan on her. He didn't recognise the she-cat from before his capture, but this was a chance that wasn't to be wasted. If there was one thing he could be thankful for, it was the truce of the gathering providing him this chance. "How has it been in ShadowClan?" He asked, then paused, realising that the question could be misinterpeted as gleaning sensitive information. He took a moment to clarify "I assume the frogs and prey are finally resurfacing." Frogs... it had been awhile since he'd eaten one of those. He almost missed it. As gross as his ThunderClan counter parts probably thought they were, it wasn't so bad once you got past the skin. Nothing close to as bad as the rubbish from Twolegplace.

Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 20:46

Swanpetal followed Jaystream as he led RiverClan to the Gathering in place of their former leader. She took a seat, not particularly caring where, and waited to see if anyone would approach her. A Gathering was as good a time as any to make friends - or allies.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 6:09

Rippedstar still had not returned, and it left Tigerpaw feeling somewhat anxious. It felt strange being led into Fourtrees with Poplartooth at the head of SkyClan. If he ever became Poplarstar, it would be a much more frequent occurrence, but for now he was just the deputy. She could understand why the fluffy tom had left Rippedstar alone in twolegplace, but she still wondered if the black and white leader was alright. The rogues had quickly proven themselves to be a nasty bunch. Hopefully, StarClan would keep him safe. She was surprised to see that two other leaders, Ivystar and Blizzardstar, were also absent. She recognized the figures of RiverClan's and ThunderClan's deputies on the Great Rock instead. Jaystream and Leopardclaw, if memory served right. This was probably the first time there were more deputies than leaders on the Great Rock. Maybe things would be explained when the Gathering started. Looking around for someone to talk to, her yellow gaze fell on a gray and white she-cat who smelled strongly of RiverClan. "H-hello," She inwardly facepalmed when she stuttered in her greeting. "My name is Tigerpaw of SkyClan. What's yours?"

(Swanpetal)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2018   May's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2018
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next