Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! Empty
PostSubject: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyFri May 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Russetfang had another apprentice! The white and ginger warrior sighed as she headed over to the apprentice's den, two toads in her jaws. She placed them outside the den entrance and stepped inside. "Puddlepaw. Wake up. We're going hunting so meet me at the camp entrance!" she instructed sharply. Soon she spun and strode out, picking up the prey as she passed by. The she-cat then sat down at the meeting place and began to wait.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! SQfTPip
Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Orange Peel

Orange Peel

Characters : Puddlepaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Puddlepaw yawned awake. She wasn't used to being woken up this early. But soon she would be training, and that would definitely be fun! The light grey cat slowly got to her feet and stretched, then padded out of the den and looked around to orient herself. The apprentice's den was in a different place than the nursery and it was hard to figure out where she was at first.

However, Puddlepaw soon found the camp entrance and ran over, hoping that she wouldn't disappoint her mentor today.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Russetfang nodded approvingly at her apprentice's quickness. "Here, eat this. You'll be hunting a lot today so you'll need your strength." she mewed as she pushed one of the toads to Puddlepaw. The warrior then began to eat hers. Once she finished her meal, she began to lick her muzzle. "Tell me when you're finished." she said while she began to briskly clean herself.

Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Orange Peel

Orange Peel

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Puddlepaw sniffed the toad carefully. She wasn't fond of them, though she liked all of the other foods brought in by the hunting patrols. Still, what would Russetfang think of that? Wrinkling her nose, Puddlepaw slowly took a few small bites out of the toad, forcing it down and trying not to show her dislike for it. Finally, the light grey apprentice bent over, ripped one more mouthful out of the carcass, and swallowed.
"I'm done," she muttered, trying to cheer herself up. The toad was only half gone but Puddlepaw hoped that her mentor wouldn't notice or wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Russetfang's muzzle turned up into a half smile. "I see you don't like toads Puddlepaw. I really don't like them either. We're going hunting to stock up the prey-pile with prey other than toads and frogs." The warrior got up and signaled for her apprentice to follow. "Let's go."

The two arrived to the warrior's best hunting spot. She turned to address her apprentice, "Now listen up, I want you to show me your best hunting crouch...or what you think one is. Then i'll show you the correct crouch and finally we'll begin hunting."

Last edited by Hazel on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange Peel

Orange Peel

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Puddlepaw tried her best crouch, guessing from what she had seen other apprentices doing when she was just a kit. Still, she felt that she was getting the whole thing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 pm

OOC: Forgive my extreme lateness! :(

IC: Russetfang sighed as she saw her apprentice's failed crouch. She knew not to get angry with Puddlepaw as she just barely became an apprentice. The white and ginger she-cat was just a bit disappointed that her apprentice didn't already know the basic hunting crouch. "Alright pay close attention to what I do! I won't repeat myself and you'll have to show me that you payed attention." the warrior said. She couldn't stop her voice from sounding snappy. The warrior crouched down, tail an inch from the ground. Her paws were light as the weight of her body was being evenly distributed. Her back paws did have a tiny bit more weight on them. Her fierce green eyes stared intently at a bush in front of her as if it were prey. Her ears folded back against her head. Her belly near the ground but not touching. She stayed like that for a few moments before getting back up and turning to look at her apprentice. "Now you try. Show me you learned and payed attention."

Back to top Go down
Orange Peel

Orange Peel

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Puddlepaw quickly stood up from her attempt at a crouch and flinched at her mentor's harsh tone. Had she done something wrong? Not every apprentice started by knowing everything about hunting, did they? She carefully paid close attention to Russetfang's instruction, then crouched down and tried again. It was hard to remember every single detail about the warrior's crouch, however. Puddlepaw tucked her paws in against her body, her belly low to the ground. Her fur just barely touched the dry leaves. But that hadn't been all, had it? Puddlepaw knew she was forgetting something, and she tried to figure out what it was, but failed and turned back to the bush, gaze fixed on it as if it were prey. She hoped she hadn't done too badly.
"Is this all right?"

OOC: I'm late too, sorry . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!   Russet skies and dew-drop puddles! Empty

Back to top Go down

Russet skies and dew-drop puddles!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: