Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip Empty
PostSubject: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 17:22

Nettlesting sat outside his medicine den, waiting for Owlpaw. Littlebrook had recently asked him to take over the Moonstone trips, and this was his first one.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 12:57

Owlpaw ran out of the apprentice's den to join up with Nettlesting. He was going to the Moonstone today! Finally! He was so eager to see Starclan for himself. He nodded a greeting upon arrival and waited for the medicine cat to continue.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 0:27

Bump? :0 Idk if I should bump...

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 14:01

(OOC: Since Stag has vanished, just pretend that Scorchfang has been there the whole time. Sorry that this has taken so long. <:3)

Scorchfang smiled down at the apprentice as he approached, then nuzzled the leaf wrap full of herbs towards him. "Hope you're prepared for a long trip. You'll need to eat these so that you can keep your strength up."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 22:07

OOC: Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! :) I'm sorry for this late reply but I have a bunch of family business!

IC: Owlpaw grinned and nodded at his younger brother. The tom was a bit jealous at the fact that his younger sibling had become a warrior before him and he then managed to become deputy. Starclan really didn't like Owlpaw did they? His face fell  and he felt some warm tears begin to prick at his eyes. The apprentice scrunched up his face and quickly bent down to devour the bitter herbs, attempting to hide his sorrow. His orange gaze no longer held their signature twinkle. He had stayed positive for most of his life, thinking that one day he was going to be a warrior but his dream never came true. The tom was now feeling a bit nervous and paranoid. What if Starclan would mock him and just laugh at the failure that was himself? All his siblings were either highly respected warriors or held high positions in the clan. He was just a disgrace. Why didn't his clan kick him out already? Why were they keeping him around? Couldn't he just disappear? Nobody would notice afterall. He held back sobs as he nodded at Scorchfang. He was going to the Moonstone. He was going to ask Starclan why they were punishing him. He clawed the earth beneath him as he waited for his brother to lead.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 19:17

Scorchfang opened his mouth, ready to speak, but he quickly noticed the look of sorrow on his brother's face. He smiled fondly and nuzzled his cheek. "If I'm to guess, I'd say you're feeling pretty insecure about being one of the only warrior-aged apprentices in the Clan. But you know what? You have nothing to worry about. Your time to become a warrior will come very soon after this trip, I just know it. Just keep holding your head up high, okay?" With a reassuring grin, he gestured for his older brother to follow him out of camp.

-----

TIME SKIP

-----

It had taken nearly all day, but the two brothers finally reached Highstones. The sun was beginning to slowly set, and once again he found he had enough time to question Owlpaw on his training. He sat down in front of Mothermouth and smiled. "We still have a bit of time left before we're to go in. Tell me, even though your training may have taken longer than most other apprentices', would you still say you were satisfied? Was your mentor a good choice for you?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyThu 5 Jul 2018 - 10:36

Owlpaw flinched as Scorchfang questioned about his mentor. "Yeah." he rapidly said. Owlpaw's original mentor had died quite a long while ago. His training was then given to the clan to share. After a while of that, Owlpaw was finally reassigned a new mentor, Ryeheart. The tom hasn't spent time with the older warrior besides one day. He practically had to teach himself. Maybe...maybe that's what would make him seem stronger. He had learned basically everything from observing others from afar and then using what he learned and expanding on the techniques. The corners of the apprentice's mouth turned upward into an excited smile. Once he becomes a warrior and then eventually gets an apprentice, he'll be able to brag all about how he taught himself. He'll teach him or her how he hunted and how he battled! Owlpaw wasn't going to give up hope of ever becoming a warrior. He was going to be the best one!

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyThu 5 Jul 2018 - 14:52

Scorchfang could sense there was something that Owlpaw wasn't telling him, but he didn't want to pry. With a jolt, he realized that for the longest time, Owlpaw seemed to be the one training himself after his first mentor died. He fixed his older brother with a sympathetic look, which turned into a comforting smile, and finally he stood up when he noticed the colors of the sky darkening. "Well, it looks like it's time to enter the cave. Be sure to stay close to me, okay?"

He led the older cat into the cave, and it didn't take them long to reach the large room where the Moonstone stood. The moon was already shining over the hole in the ceiling, causing it to cast a powerfully bright glow. He turned to Owlpaw and invited him to approach the stone with a swish of his bushy tail. "Touch your nose to the stone with you're ready to console with StarClan."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySat 14 Jul 2018 - 12:52

Owlpaw walked up to the glowing stone and began to make himself comfortable. Soon he pressed his nose to the cold Moonstone and then started to drift away into a dream.
------------------------------------
The tom awoke in a lush field in Starclan. The apprentice took a deep breath and sat down, ready to wait for a starry cat to come speak with him.

A brown starry she-cat appeared before the anxious tom. Her warm features soon calmed the apprentice. "Hello Owlpaw. My name is Fawnpaw. I was a Windclan apprentice before dying to badger. Tell me, what do you have on your mind?"

Owlpaw sighed and looked away at the Starclan cat's question. "I just want to know if my clan even cares for me. I've been an apprentice fir so long, I wouldn't be surprised if I was actually forgotten. Do you think i'll be a decent warrior with the limited experience I have?"

Fawnpaw smiled gently and nodded her head. "You have a promising future Owlpaw. Don't let the difficulties of life slow your passion to be great. Never doubt yourself or your abilities and you will make a great warrior. Shadowclan will always be proud of you. May Starclan light your path and illuminate the endless posibilities that lie in your future." With that, Fawnpaw had disappeared.

Owlpaw smiled and closed his eyes. He felt so much weight being lifted off of his shoulders. He would never doubt himself or think negitively of anyone. The apprentice was soon taken back to the Moonstone.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip   Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw's Moonstone Trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: