Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Compliment Chain

Go down 
+22
Midnee
addie ♥
Pinely-san
Lulu
Echo
bunjamin
Ash
Drippy
Aspen
Member who left the site
Seer
Middy
RainyHeart
ruska
cachaemic
Squirrelnose
Titanium
Maple
Harlem
Not
ginger
Yoshachu
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyFri May 04, 2018 9:05 pm

I honestly have no idea if this has been done before or not, but if it has, I didn't mean to steal your idea, promise! ^^;

So, I was thinking that this site has a lot of positivity, right? Well, why not boost that positivity and give each other compliments? The compliments can be on anything, from their personality to the way they develop their cats to... just anything.

But here's the catch: to make things a little more fun and interesting, you must compliment the person who had replied last. So for example, if Person A were to reply to this topic complimenting me, Person B would have to compliment Person A, and then Person C would have to compliment Person B, and so on. You are TOTALLY allowed to jump back into the chain and compliment someone ahead of you again, though! See how many compliments you can give, and how many you can receive!

I really hope this works...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyFri May 04, 2018 9:19 pm

I love your positivity and how you created this topic, Yosachu! >u< It's a great idea. I've also read some of your posts, and you are a really good rper. I would love to do a topic with you sometime!

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:05 pm

I love your well - thought - Out characters and your role-playing style, ging! I always admire you for it.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Aww, ty, Jade. <3 I love your characters, too! Definitely Spot and Blossom, though they're the only ones I've gotten to know so far. ^-^ (We need to have another Blossom/Honey topic soon!) I admire your rping too -- especially how active you are! I can only hope to be as active as you. cx You reply very promptly and very well. <3

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:56 pm

ginger, i've only really gotten to know honeypaw, but i can tell that you take the time to make sure that your characters all have their own personalities. your characters are all so unique, and i love how much time and effort you put into developing them and roleplaying as them. your roleplay style is beautiful too. i admire the fact that you can make a post in a simple topic be so detailed and descriptive. you describe emotions really well, too!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyFri May 04, 2018 11:17 pm

you're a very nice harlem <3

i love your rp style, and all f your characters. poplartooth has come so far! but wisteria is my favorite in the end, i love all of her development and such!! you're very organized, and you have contributed so much to the site, so thank you!! <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 4:48 am

ohmystarclanthisisgreat

malpe, your roleplaying style is fantastic. i love every single one of your characters and what you do with them, and how you can get super-long posts in to pretty much everything. crust forever <3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:22 am

Titanium, I love how realistic you make all your cats and how you portray their emotions. OOC, you are also very kind and helpful, making this site better.

(Yes, this has been done before but that doesn't matter)

Compliment Chain Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 8:41 am

of course, it does not matter, we always need more wholesomeness and it's not like any of this thread sounds gay or something

Squirrel, I love how every single one of your characters has a detailed backstory and a well-thought-out development. I can only dream of paying attention to such detail as you do.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 8:59 am

Jade, I consider you one of my closest friends on this site. You’re kind and are always trying to help me out with my plots and you’re just too good for this site <3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 12:30 pm

(thank you, maple! <3)

i remember coming back to wcc and wondering who this person named 'yoshachu' was. usually, when i first meet a person on a roleplay site, i feel intimidated if they have really good roleplay skills. i tend to see people based on how they roleplay instead of their personality. however, after being on wcc a bit longer and getting to know you, yoshachu, i realized how awesome of a person you are. i began to see just how complex your characters are (especially scorchfang, i love his development)! keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right. <3

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 12:33 pm

harlem, you're such a great addition to the site
each and every one of your characters has such a unique name & personality to them and i just adore your creativity??? every post that i see from you always has such outstanding quality and i can tell that you put a lot of effort into them. you're such a kind, confident and laidback person and you're just an overall wonderful person??? how do you exist
also, i love your taste in musicals xoxo

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:45 pm

crier, i know i've only recently gotten to know you, but in all of our interactions you have been very sweet and friendly. i am looking forward to plotting and rping with you sometime, even if our plot merge doesn't work out! you have fantastic ideas and i love your naming, as well as your art. brightheart looks amazing. <3

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptySun May 06, 2018 8:50 am

ginger! you are so sweet and very fun ooc. i love how much you put into your posts and your characters are seriously adorable. i love all of their little quirks and their unique personalities (save ratpaw!). and i've said this on discord and i'll say it again - it means a lot that you're so supportive and kind. i'm glad you found wcc! <3

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Rusk, I love all of your characters a lot, they're all quite well-rounded and I love their designs ;) Along with that, you seem to be a sweet, kind-hearted person, and you're fun to talk to on the cbox~ Keep being awesome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compliment Chain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain Empty

Back to top Go down

Compliment Chain
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next