Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 May 2018 - 15:49

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Ridgekit was more than ready to be made an apprentice. The leader was happy to be announcing so many ceremonies lately. Rippedstar patiently stood and waited for the clan to assemble as he scanned the clearing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoColoredCabbage

IndigoColoredCabbage

Characters : Icepaw, Ridgekit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 May 2018 - 18:39

Ridgekit trotted out of the den, his head low. His low gaze darted around and watched everyone gather. He had never been around so many cats at once so this was a little nerve wracking for him.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 21:49

(OOC: Ripped has asked me to finish this ceremony on their behalf since they aren't going to be able to finish this in time. So basically just imagine Sedge called the meeting. XD)

Sedge narrowed his eyes at the small long-legged kit. His tail twitched in irratation. This is what SkyClan has to work with? He suppressed his bitterness towards the idea. Rippedstar's voice in his mind warning him that this was only a kit, he still needed to grow and to have a chance like so many before. With that thought, he reopened his green eyes. Those long legs would do the kit well in the trees. His body had a good pattern for hiding. Yes. He nodded to himself. This kit was going to be fine.

"Ridgekit." He began. His body readjusting to sit a bit straighter. It was his first ceremony after all. "Come forward. You are now six moons, and it is time for you to learn the ways of a true SkyClan warrior. Your new name will be Ridgepaw." He looked around at the gathered cats, then noted the black pelt of Brokenheart with a nod. "Your mentor will be BrokenHeart. I hope he will teach you well." With a firm nod, he leapt down from the branch.

For a moment, he thought his body shook. He shook it off bitterly. He was Sedgestrike, things like this could never intimidate him.

Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 19:00

Brokenheart was surprised at his placement of mentor to this newly named apprentice. He hadn't expected that he would be put in charge of training another cat so soon after becoming a warrior himself. And he wasn't really sure what to make of Sedgestrike's tone of voice regarding him training this Ridgepaw. Brokenheart thought to himself, 'Yeah, well I mean I hope I can do a good job too, being thrown into this and all'. But really he didn't mind it, in fact, he felt a certain honor about it.

Broken walked over to Ridgepaw awkwardly. He wasn't good at first impressions. He touched noses with the younger cat. "Well, looks like this is us then. Training starts tomorrow. Oh, and uh... don't let anyone push you around for being a new apprentice. It's not all that bad."

----------------
OOC: Hey, just hit me up by PM if you need training things, or really anything at all!!

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
IndigoColoredCabbage

IndigoColoredCabbage

Characters : Icepaw, Ridgekit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 19:08

Ridgepaw nodded at Broken with a pitiful smile. "I hope I don't mess this up, I promise I'll try not to make this hard." He said quietly, his small head dipping lower. He didn't feel confident is his ability to become a warrior but he at least had to try.

"When do we begin training?" He mewed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridgekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: