Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Keep my RP-ing alive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

Keep my RP-ing alive Empty
PostSubject: Keep my RP-ing alive   Keep my RP-ing alive EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 18:11

I have no idea what to do with two of my characters currently.

1) So one of my character's needs to postpone the plot he was created for for a little bit. But in the meantime I want to keep him active in RP. Troutpaw of Riverclan needs something to bide his time with. I honestly don't have any idea what to do with the guy though.

A little bit about Troutpaw: He's going to be a serial killer when the other cats in his plot are ready to do the things. So he's your stereotypical sociopath personality: kinda mean, cares about himself, uses others, pretty sadistic and into dark things. This doesn't mean his interaction with your cats has to be over the top crazy! He can be toned down, but still these characteristics will have to be somewhat described in his interactions.

2) Wrenpaw of Thunderclan. I kinda just made this character just to have a cat in Thunderclan, and now I have no idea what to do with her. She's just kind of around with literally nothing going on.

So yeah, if you have any ideas, suggestions, or could use someone in anything you are doing let me know please. Thanks y'all! Help me stay active and alive :D

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Keep my RP-ing alive   Keep my RP-ing alive EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 18:40

I'd love for Wrenpaw and Dustcloud to develop a good, healthy relationship!!

We could start with a patrol, and maybe Dustcloud can see her as a sort of second family? This could set us up for some great development between the two, Dust would probably become protective over her at some point ;D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Keep my RP-ing alive   Keep my RP-ing alive EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 18:50

Sure, just let me know what you want to do

color=#339966

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Keep my RP-ing alive   Keep my RP-ing alive EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 18:51

If you wanna go ahead and do a patrol with the two of them just to start off (and to also help with requirements) I'd be down for that!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Keep my RP-ing alive   Keep my RP-ing alive EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 19:58

I have a fellow sadist in Shadowclan, if you were interested in some Trout interaction. ^-^ Rainpaw seems more moderate and is very self-aware, so she is able to tone hers down, but she's sadist by nature. cx She goes out into the forest to torture animals... Trout sees it?

I also have a very naive Riverclan apprentice, Mosspaw. He especially loves Thunderclan cats, since he has a forbidden romance plot with Cherrypaw in TC. He often waits by the border, hoping to glimpse her in a patrol, so he and Wrenpaw could see each other, and possibly have an interclan friendship, if you were interested. cx No worries if you aren't, though.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Keep my RP-ing alive   Keep my RP-ing alive EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 11:48

Ginger, yeah I'd be interested in both ideas. I will put up something for Moss and Wren.

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but where could Rainpaw and Troutpaw both be at that would make sense for them to meet? I'm sure there is somewhere, but I honestly don't really know anything about having cats interact unless they share a direct border.

color=#339966

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content