Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HeatherKit for Windclan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : (C)LoudPaw. (S)peckeledKit, (H)eatherPaw, (D)ewKit, (A)shKit
Female
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 33
Clan/Rank : speckledkit of thunderclan, cloudPaw of shadowclan, dewkit of skyclan, Heatherpaw of Windclan

HeatherKit for Windclan MCA  Empty
PostSubject: HeatherKit for Windclan MCA    HeatherKit for Windclan MCA  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 5:22 am

Cat Name :HeatherKit (soon too be heatherpaw)

Clan :Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a Medicine cat is too help injured cats in you clan and too care for all animals

What you would do with this position : I would help all my clan members and I would never go to another clan to care for them without a leaders permission

Why you think you deserve this position : I think I deserve this position because I am calm and caring and would love to help! I also have an experience with medical treatments and I would care for all cats and stay loyal too my clan

recommanditions:

Last edited by blossomheart on Wed May 02, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW

PostSubject: Re: HeatherKit for Windclan MCA    HeatherKit for Windclan MCA  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 5:42 am

+1!

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Swoopnose, Clearshine, Bushfang
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: HeatherKit for Windclan MCA    HeatherKit for Windclan MCA  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Recommended! Nectarleap would be so happy. He needs this.

HeatherKit for Windclan MCA  G7Dc5hK
(Picture by Jade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeatherKit for Windclan MCA    HeatherKit for Windclan MCA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HeatherKit for Windclan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: