Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spunk hunt (open, please do join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Spunk hunt (open, please do join) Empty
PostSubject: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 am

Juniperpaw sat next to the camp entrance, her tail twitched, itching with restlessness. Please let a warrior demand i go on patrol for once.

:3
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 5:44 am

Scorchfang padded over to the restless apprentice with an amused purr, looking down kindly at her. "You look like you could have something to do. What do you say to hunting with me?" The large bushy tom stifled a yawn when he finished speaking. He had been up before the sun rose to bathe the Clan territories in warm newleaf daylight getting a head's start on hunting for the Clan before anyone else woke, just as he always did every morning. He hadn't gotten much sleep because of this, but he would much rather his Clanmates be well-fed, protected, and happy than worry about his own well-being. "After all, the fresh-kill pile could use some refilling. Everyone is still trying to fill up to leaf-bare stomachs."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 12:37 pm

Dawnbreeze watched as Scorchfang padded up to Juniperpaw. She was basking outside the warriors den, enjoying newleaf and the weather it brought along with it. She twitched her ears, listening to Scorchfang's words. A patrol would be nice. She stood up, yawning, and padded over to the two. "Hey" She said with a smile, looking at her apprentice, "Why don't I come along? I am your mentor, after all" She turned her head to the deputy, "Would you mind?" She asked.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm

"It's fine. But lets get going, im going to catch a bird!" She said, while puffing out her chest.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Scorchfang looked over at Dawnbreeze and purred. "No, I don't mind at all. In fact, if you'd like you can lead this patrol. I'm just fine with following." He looked down at Juniperpaw and chuckled. "Hey, sparrow is starting to sound very good right about now. Let's go."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Dawnbreeze was surprised when the deputy told her that she could lead the patrol. Usually that was the deputy's job. She smiled and and started making her way out of camp. "Where should we hunt?" She asked over her shoulder. "there's a Thicket over there we can hunt around." She suggested, pointing towards a farther off area with her tail.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Juniperpaw breathed in the forest scents, and to her luck, she could smell a bird. It smells like...wren! There was a pretty fat wren poking around a bush. She got into a bird hunting position and flung herself and the bird. She slammed her paws where the wren was and dug her claws into the ground, hoping to trap it or catch it's wing.

Unfortunatly, something much worse happened. It turned out that Juniperpaw had ventured too close to a once considered old Badger's nest. She could smell it, and her fur bristled. She had scented badger over the Skyclan border before, but now she could see it. It seemed to hover over her. Her fur bristled and she spat at the badger confidently "Fight me you mouseheart!" She ran at it a slammed into it's side. Before so, she called out "Someone get it's face and tail!" She remembered what Dawnbreeze had told her about confusing the enemy.

Juniperpaw used Run-and-Tackle
-6HP
-10SP

Juniperpaw
20/20HP
70/80SP

Badger
114/120HP
320/320SP

The Badger swung around to confront his attacker. He swung a huge paw where Juniper had bundled into him, but Juniper just barely jumped out of the way.

Badger used Heavy Blow
-20SP

Badger
114/120HP
300/320SP

Last edited by Dewberries on Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14828

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 7:59 pm

The member 'Dewberries' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Spunk hunt (open, please do join) Mistpe10
Spunk hunt (open, please do join) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 9:13 pm

(OOC: Since Juniperpaw practically dodged the attack anyway -- which I honestly dunno if it's allowed or not XD -- I'm gonna have Scorchfang take the hit.)

Scorchfang instantly heard and spotted the badger, and he wasted no time racing over as fast as he possibly could with a shriek of fear for the apprentice's safety. He leaped in front of Juniperpaw just as she was about to dodge, ignoring her command. It was imperative that he protect the apprentice from this deadly creature. He yowled in pain as the badger's massive paw struck him, and he was sent flying to the ground.

Scorchfang used Blocking Leap and protected Juniperpaw, losing 20 (+15) HP and costing 30 (+5) SP.

Scorchfang
65/100 HP
245/280 SP

Badger
114/120 HP
300/320 SP

(OOC: If a staff member or battle mod stumbles across this and notices any mistakes in HP or SP loss for Scorchfang, feel free to tell me so I can fix it. This is my first time using the move and the description of this move is kinda confusing to me.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:12 am

Dawnbreeze hissed as the smell of badger reached her nose. She then heard battle not far away. Without wasting a moment, Dawnbreeze herself through the trees, propelling herself to the area. She then ran up to the badger, and got up in her hind legs. She reared up and came back down, scoring her claws across the badger's face. She ran back with the others and she seemed satisfied at the damage she had done, watching as the small crimson drops of blood came from the badgers face.

Dawnbreeze used Rear-up To Slash on Badger, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina

Dawnbreeze
45/45HP
145/160SP

Badger
103/120HP
300/320SP

(OOC: no worries ;D)

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyThu May 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Juniperpaw looked at the badger as the blood from Dawnbreeze's attack seeped into the badger's eyes. She let out a battle shriek and ran toward the badger, She swerved around the badger and then she dived under it. She flipped over, and raked the badger's stomach

Juniperpaw used Belly Rake
-7HP
-10SP

Juniperpaw
20/20HP
60/80SP

Badger
94/120HP
300/320SP

Furiated, the badger swiftly moved at Juniperpaw and bit her, almost near the neck. He was satisfied as the taste of blood hit his toungue, leaving the cat to lay in pain, he turned to the other cats.

Badger used Iron Bite
-20SP

Badger
94/120HP
280/320SP

Juniper
INJURED. Can no longer fight.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyThu May 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Juniperpaw! Scorchfang cried out as the apprentice he had tried to save was attacked out of commission. He snarled viciously at the badger, his already thick fur bushing out, making him appear almost as large as the savage beast. He raced at it and lashed his paw down at the marshy ground, flinging up mud into the badger’s eyes to momentarily blind it. ”Dawnbreeze! We must take this badger out before it can harm any other cats! I want this beast dead!”

Scorchfang used Mud Slap on Badger, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Badger is Stunned for one turn.

Scorchfang
65/100 HP
235/280 SP

Badger
85/120 HP
280/320 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spunk hunt (open, please do join)   Spunk hunt (open, please do join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spunk hunt (open, please do join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: