Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 6:52

The small she-cat opened her big amber eyes lazily in the dark but comfy nursery. It had been a while since she last had a litter but now Starclan had blessed her with a new kit. He had his father's eyes and her dark, black fur with white paws. Tinytip purred happily and licked his forehead lovingly. Even if she missed sometimes the warrior's life, she had to admit that being a Queen and spending the time with young lives was also one of her biggest wishes since she became a part of the clan. "Good morning, little one. How are you feeling today?" She mewed lovingly. Inside her heart, he hoped that her kit would grow up and live like a long life like Crowpaw, Duskpaw and Mosspaw were currently doing. Only one of her kits had made to warrior but now Stoneface was gone... No matter what, she would do everything in her power to protect Rowankit and see him be an honourable warrior of his clan.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 7:12

Rowankit stretched open his eyes and stared out of the nursery. He was dazzled with a sudden ray of sunshine, and he could see the grass glittering like crystals in the bright light. He was overwhelmed with the beauty of camp. Foliage was all over the camp, gently waving in the cool breeze. He snapped out of his trance and smiled at Tinytip. "I feel great!" he announced. "I want to explore the entire camp today! I want to learn to swim and hunt too!" He felt like he had boundless energy, and he couldn't wait to get out of the boring nursery and become a proper warrior.

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 12:55

Tinytip chuckled as she pressed her kit closer to her chest. "I guess you're now big enough to see the camp, Rowankit." She purred starting to get up slowly. The small she-cat stretched her paws and yawned, enjoying how her muscles started to work again. Feeling warmed up, the queen pushed her kit gently, encouraging him to go to the exit of the den and she followed him closely to it.

Outside, the fresh air of the camp and the scent of fresh-kill made her sigh relieved and happy. She had missed being in the camp, not always trapped in the nursery. "This is our home. After you're 6 moons old, you'll be able to learn how to hunt and a mentor will guide you to become a warrior one day. Duskpaw and Mosspaw, your older siblings, are close to becoming warriors like me and your father. Soon you'll be one too if you keep that enthusiasm and energy." She mewed curling her tail around the small kit before giving him a loving nuzzle. The queen was sure he would grow to be a good warrior one day.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 22:52

Rowankit stepped out of the nursery and stared at all the cats. There are so many! All kinds of different scents hit him. Fresh kill, cats, the earth beneath his paws, and water from the river. He was admiring how strong and muscular the warriors were when he heard his mother's words. "I need to be 6 moons old to be an apprentice?!" he squeaked in horror. "No! I want to be a warrior now! 6 moons is such a long time!" Then he heard his mother mention his siblings. Duskpaw and Mosspaw? Can I see them now?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 8:18

Spotfur walked over to Tinytip and Rowankit, Cinderfall in tow. "Hello there, Rowankit." He said. "I think Mosspaw is busy. I'm not sure. He might be on a patrol." Cinderfall crouched down to the kit's height. "I know Duskpaw. She's a friend of mine. Would you like to be my friend too? You know, I was just an apprentice not too long ago." He said. Then Spotfur realized. "Where are my manners? My name is Spotfur. I'm a warrior of Riverclan." "I'm Cinderfall."

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 0:11

Rowankit almost jumped in surprise when he saw two warriors walk towards him. Then he heard one of them speak, and his tail drooped when he heard Mosspaw was on patrol. Then the other one spoke. Be his friend? "Of course I want to be your friend! It might get lonely here in the nursery because I have to stay here for 6 moons before I can become an apprentice," he meowed. "You're warriors? Can you teach me how to hunt and fight?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 1:54

Mosspaw skipped into camp, a silver fish gripped proudly in his jaws. He'd finally done it! Yes... it had taken most of the morning and the black tom's pelt was positively soaked from falling into the river so many times... But he'd done it!

It was with great enthusiasm that he dropped his prize at the fresh-kill pile, feeling satisfaction even to the tips of his paws, still damp as he walked through the sun of camp. Oh! Now that his hunting was out of the way, it was the perfect time to do something fun!

Just as he was thinking of dragging Chillpaw from his stuffy medicine den for a game, his ears pricked at sounds from the nursery. It was Tinytip! And a kit's voice! No, not just a kit -- Mosspaw's brother!

There were several other voices, too -- but not as distinctive as his mother's and the high-pitched voice of a young kit.

He'd visited his mother's beautiful little tom when he'd been born, and several times since -- but his training had kept him so busy, he hadn't known he could talk yet! Feeling suddenly overwhelmed, the little black tom rushed towards the nursery, not looking where he was going -- and colliding with Spotfur!

"Oh! Oh! Sorry, Spotfur! And Cinderfall!"
he mewed, nose throbbing a bit from the impact. But he was too excited! "Oh! But I've got to meet my little brother! Have you seen him? Is he cute?"

But then Mosspaw looked down, and saw a little tortoiseshell tom -- smaller than even Mosspaw -- and his green eyes sparkled. The fluffy thing smelled like Tinytip -- like home.

"Wow!"
he mewed. "You're Rowankit!"

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 4:09

OOC : Argh this is shorter than my previous posts :<

Rowankit was startled once again when another cat came crashing right into Spotfur. The new cat was much bigger than him, but still smaller than both Spotfur and Cinderfall. Suddenly realization dawned upon him when the new cat started to speak. "Are you Mosspaw?" he squeaked. "Can you play with me?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 5:54

Spotfur nearly toppled over from the impact, but managed to regain his footing. At Mosspaw's brisk apology, he chuckled. "Don't worry, Mosspaw. I get it. That's what I did when Petalpaw was born."

Cinderfall stepped back. "Great Starclan, you've got to slow down! We don't want to be sending anyone to Goldeneye's." He said. "And yes, Rowankit. We could teach you to hunt and fight. You might be one of our apprentices when you turn six."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 18:10

The small warrior was delighted when Cinderfall came since she raised him too with Splashwillow's help. For the queen, he was almost like a son to her. And her happiness only grew when Mosspaw finally arrived. Tinytip welcomed him with a gentle nuzzle. "I'm so happy you finally meet your little brother, Mosspaw. I know you must be busy with training but family is important too." She purred with big, warm amber eyes.

She nudged her kit once again, putting him closer to the toms. "Those are your clanmates, Rowankit, and that means they are like family too to us. Go and have fun with them before we go back to the nursery."

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 20:47

When Rowankit heard what Cinderfall and Tinytip had said, he felt a rush of excitement. "Okay Tinytip!" he meowed. He then quickly asked Cinderfall, Can you teach me how to hunt now? What do you do? Do you jump into the water and catch the fish with your teeth and claws? Or do you wait all day for the fish to jump out so you can catch it and bring it back to camp for us to eat?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 6:56

Cinderfall sat down. "One question at a time, Rowankit! I'm not your mentor, so I can't teach you, per say, but I suppose I can answer a few questions. We don't jump in- that would scare the fish away. Rather, we look for fish in the river and we flip them out of the water and then kill them. Or, another tactic is to shove your paw in, and a fish will fly up and you can grab it out of the air and kill it." He explained everything Jaystream had showed him way back that day at the river.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 7:25

OOC : Jaystream made Cinderfall Rowankit's mentor so wanna make a training topic?

"Wow! You know so much!" Rowankit meowed, amazed. "I can't wait to become an apprentice and learn all this stuff! Do you think you could be my mentor?" he asked. "I hope you do! You know so much about hunting!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 7:33

OOC: Oh cool and oof and wow and what a coincidence! I wonder if that was on purpose...(looks at Jay suspiciously)

IC: Cinderfall waved his paw in overdramatic 'oh, stop it'. "I'm a warrior. It's what I do."

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 17:57

Mosspaw felt a little sheepishness flush through him at his mother's words. Training had been keeping him quite busy, but it really wasn't an excuse! He wanted to spend as much time with his little brother, too... "I'm sorry, Mother -- I will visit more, I promise!"

The familiar comfort of his kin distracted the young tom, still damp from the river, but he couldn't help the grin that stretched across his muzzle at Rowankit's enthusiasm. The tiny thing was already preparing to be a warrior! Mosspaw giggled, tail flicking. He had been so busy playing as a kit that his apprentice ceremony had been like a splash across the face.

"You should be his mentor, Cinderfall!"
Mosspaw mewed, smiling brightly -- unlike Mosspaw, Cinderfall was a great hunter and fighter! He could teach Rowankit a lot!

He was just about to suggest that they go out now -- maybe he could play mossball with Rowankit! -- when the little black tom realized he'd forgotten... "Oh! Oh! Mouse-dung, I forgot to feed the elders! I'm sorry, Rowankit! I promise I'll play with you later!"

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)   We Will Give The World to You (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Will Give The World to You (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1