Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night's Name Changing Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Night's Name Changing Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Night's Name Changing Ceremony   Night's Name Changing Ceremony EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 pm

It seemed like so many moons had passed since the tribe had come to the forest and their presence had shaken the forest and all of Skyclan. Since then, several of the remaining tribe members had become a part of Skyclan. Now, it was time to fully welcome Night as a warrior. The tom had expressed interest in receiving his warrior name alongside the other cats of the clan. Rippedstar made his way to the tallbranch and leaped easily to the top. There was little hesitation before he yowled, "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!"

Night's Name Changing Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Night's Name Changing Ceremony   Night's Name Changing Ceremony EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:51 pm

Night of Stormy Gales stepped out of the shadows of the warrior's den, his pitch-black pelt groomed to sleek perfection, and the white spot of his chest gleaming like the old star for which he had been named after so long ago.  He had grown up hearing from his family that he was the spitting image of his grandfather, Night of Many Stars, and he bared his name proudly.  Today though...he would be letting it go.  He knew that he would never let go on the memory of his beloved family, but it was time to move forward into a new era, one where the Tribe was gone, and SkyClan has regained what it had lost so many moons ago.

Taking a deep breath, he padded forward and took a seat in the clearing, glancing around to see if Frost had emerged yet.  Frostpaw, that was.  No matter what name she had though, he didn't think he would ever be able to stop calling her Frost.  Finally his gaze shifted up to Rippedstar, and he waited with a smile for the ceremony to begin.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Night's Name Changing Ceremony   Night's Name Changing Ceremony EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 pm

"We gather together today to officially accept Night of Stormy Gales as a full clan cat. He has served as a warrior and member of the clan for many moons but is now ready to become a true part of Skyclan. Night, please step forward." Rippedstar was not quite sure how to go about this. Once upon a time, he had changed the name of Crowstar's son who had returned to them. Was it proper to do it this way instead of an official warrior ceremony? He had no clue. But, if Starclan had any problems with it, they could take it up with him in dreams.

The black and white leader flicked his tail before meowing, "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name of the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known as Nightstorm in honor of his dedication to Skyclan. Welcome, Nightstorm." Something prickled in his chest, a certain pride and satisfaction. After all these moons, his vision of seeing a tribe cat become full clan had continued to come true. First, the late Foxhunter, and now Nightstorm. At least there was something good. Rippedstar managed a weak smile and nod in congratulations before heading back to the comfort of his den.

Night's Name Changing Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Night's Name Changing Ceremony   Night's Name Changing Ceremony EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Frostpaw was asleep in the apprentice’s den when Rippedstar has called for a meeting and she had just barely heard it in her sound sleep. She nearly just brushed it off and went back to sleep when she abruptly remembered Night’s Ceremony was any day now. She immediately lurched from her nest in a hurried sort of scramble and raced to sit nearby her.. friend? Clanmates? Tribemate? Shrugging the confusion away, she beamed towards Night.

When Rippedstar announced his new name, she contained a gasp of excitement, though it showed in her shuffling paws, and immediately began yowling his name. “Nightstorm! Nightstorm!” She purred loudly, her hazel eyes alight with barely contained admiration. He was the first tribemate that she really knew to receive his warrior name, and she couldn’t help but marvel at his courage and accomplishment. “Congratulations, Nightstorm!” She purred softly, emphasizing the new part to his name.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Night's Name Changing Ceremony Sign_s13
Night's Name Changing Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Night's Name Changing Ceremony   Night's Name Changing Ceremony EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:03 pm

Night's whole body trembled from a mix of uncertainty and anticipation as Rippedstar began the ceremony, his leaf-green eyes glowing brightly in the new-leaf sun.  He obeyed, and took a confident step forward, the smile on his face uncontrollable.  And finally, it was spoken.  You shall be known as...Nightstorm!  "Nightstorm..."  The lanky tom whispered his new name under his breath, before bowing his head low to his leader.  "Thank you Rippedstar, I promise to uphold the honor of SkyClan for as long as I live."  Releasing a great gasp of breath that he wasn't aware that he had been holding in, the dark-pelted warrior turned suddenly to see Frostpaw beside him, and beamed as she called out his new name proudly.  With a reciprocating purr, he bent his head to touch noses gently with the younger she-cat.  "It will be your turn soon Frostpaw, as soon as we finish your training."  His chest flooded with an indescribable warmth as he met the she-cat's gaze, but after a moment he broke off and gazed around the clearing.  This place has truly become my home, and I've sworn to protect it for the rest of my life...Tribe of Endless Skies, I will make you proud.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's Name Changing Ceremony   Night's Name Changing Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Night's Name Changing Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: