Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting Mentor [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfos

Wolfos

Characters : Chillpaw, Emberkit, Wolfpaw
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 62

Meeting Mentor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Mentor [Closed]   Meeting Mentor [Closed] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 23:28

OOC: this is way overdue and I am so sorry. Life has been quite hectic.

IC: Wolfpaw slipped through camp, moving like shadow even in light. He was newly apprenticed and had much to learn and needed to start as soon as possible to keep up with his responsibilities and to progress as he planned to. He approached his mentor's den and spoke without entering, "I apologize I haven't been sooner. I should have come immediately to start training and learning all I need to know. I have a lot of catching up to do. Would we be able to start some of my training and lessons now?" He would have spoken his mentor's name, but he was not sure of the most respectful way to address his mentor so he just addressed them without name or title. He would ask once they started.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Mentor [Closed]
Page 1 of 1