Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)

Go down 
+2
Squirrelnose
Yoshachu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 22:57

Scorchfang was overjoyed. His punishment of being confined in camp for a moon has finally expired, and now he was allowed to join patrols again! He went straight to work, organizing patrols and volunteering to go on as many as he could. Thus far, he had scheduled himself for a hunting patrol with Curlyfeather, Snakeblaze, Goldenpaw, and even Littlestar herself, followed by a quick border patrol along the Thunderpath separating ShadowClan from WindClan with Olivelily. This was going to be so much fun!

...Wait, no. Hunting patrols and border patrols were serious business. Sure, it was newleaf now, but that just opened up more potential threats to their way of life. The prey was becoming plentiful again, but that didn't mean it was completely plentiful. And there would probably be more appearances of foxes, badgers, and other predators coming out of hibernation. Not to mention the Twolegs, the enemy cats, the rain that just might turn into a flood, the hotter season of greenleaf coming along next with its potential droughts and forest fires...

"I can't let myself be distracted," Scorchfang grunted to himself. "I have to stay strong and focused. I've already lost too much time with that stupid stunt I pulled as an apprentice. I can't afford to lose myself to pleasures and fun."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 12:34

"Ready?" Culyfeather asked, her usual irritated tone in her voice. There always seemed to be something to be annoyed about now. Her apprentice should be a warrior by now, and she was convinced it was her own fault. Everyone brought back more prey that her every day, even apprentices. Whenever someone acknowledged her faults, she would flip out on them. Just Scorchfang's words that she couldn't hear were a reminder of how horrible her life was going. All she knew about the situation was that she was going on a patrol with the deputy and some other cats, but didn't feel like putting the effort to find out. Simply understanding what cats someone was talking about took so much energy and time, and she had decided that it simply wasn't worth it. Padding over the the dark tabby, she waited for whoever the other cats were to arrive. Surprises couldn't be too bad, could they?

Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 12:54

Snakeblaze headed over. He wanted to join a hunting patrol, because he wanted to make sure he was a better hunter, for Ferretpaw. "Yes." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 17:29

Goldenpaw hopped over to the rest of the gathered hunting patrol, ready and raring for her day out catching prey. "Hi Dad!", she greeted Scorchfang first. "Hi everyone! Isn't today such a great day? We're gonna have so much fun hunting together! Let's go!"

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 14:53

Littlestar was the last to arrive, quietly making her way towards the gathering group with a smile. Life was seeming to calm down a little bit, and though she knew it wouldn't last very long, she decided to just bask in the tranquility. New-leaf was here and prey was running well. It was such a good contrast to how her leadership had started, and she was thankful for it.

Finally arriving to join the group she gave each of her warriors, and Goldenpaw, a small nod of greeting. "I'm ready when you are, Scorchfang." She responded, her blue eyes watchful but friendly. The serenity wasn't the only reason for her appearance on the patrol. She wanted to see how Scorchfang was doing with being deputy and his punishment finally being lifted. She was sure everything was fine, but it didn't hurt to check.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Sign_s13
Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 16:55

Scorchfang nodded respectfully to his leader, then gestured with his tail for everyone to follow, mostly for the sake of Curlyfeather.

He led the patrol deep into ShadowClan territory, close to the deep marshes, and he stopped and turned to his Clanmates. First, he addressed Curlyfeather, flattening his tail and speaking, ”Let’s hunt.” Then, he swished his tail to the others and said, ”Stay close.”

Finally addressing the rest of the patrol, he began giving his instructions, trying to pretend as if Littlestar were just another warrior. ”We will hunt here. Goldenpaw, I want you to stay close to me, Snakeblaze, or Littlestar. The three of us must keep Curlyfeather in our sights at all times. Should a predator attack, we can let Curlyfeather deal a blow or two so she doesn’t feel left out, but keep her safe nevertheless. Let’s see how much we can catch.” He nodded to dismiss them, then began padding off, gesturing with his tail to Curlyfeather to follow him.

He stopped when he detected the scent of mouse, and he crouched down, parting his lips into he pinpointed his prey. He began to stalk forward slowly. He pounced and landed on the rodent quickly, killing it with a swift bite to the spine. He placed the fresh-kill down and buried it, then nodded to Curlyfeather, letting her go next. He would watch her pinpoint the next prey with scent and sight, then allow her to catch it, without intervening, even if she missed. He wasn’t going to let her believe she couldn’t provide for the Clan on her own.

(OOC: We’ll hunt in order of arrival. I’ve taken my turn, so Squirrelnose will go next, followed by Winterpaw, then Lord of the Wood, and finally Sunlit. To keep this patrol from taking forever to complete, we can each have two chances to catch prey.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 16:55

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 17:19

Curlyfeather was a bit surprised that Littlest herself was going to be on this hunting patrol. Probably to check on Scorchfang or something like that. Maybe it would be worth it to put in some extra effort sometime. Not really paying attention to Snakeblaze or Goldenpaw, she just paid attention to the deputy's tail signals. Other than Cedarstorm and Nettlesting, he was the cat she was the most grateful for. Always remembering to tail signal to her without blatantly not talking. Though she would never admit it, his help was something that she needed, and was glad that she had. Following after him, she understood where to go, to start hunting, and to stay close. When the dark tom started speaking, she didn't even try to follow along. When he finished hunting, she started. Scenting the air, she caught the trail of a reptile. Following the smell a few steps, she quickly spotted it. Her lack of hearing only seemed to help her sense of smell and sight. Crouching low, she padded towards the frog. Unfortunately, she made the same mistake she always did. Stepping too loudly. Something must have caused a noise, and the frog noticed her. It began hopping away in an instant. Stubbornly, she chased after it, but it was much faster than she was. Cursing under her breath, she stomped back towards the patrol.

OOC: Darn the disabled hunting system.

Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Signat10

Last edited by Bishop Squirrelnose on Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 17:19

The member 'Bishop Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 16:29

Snakeblaze gave a respectful nod at Littlestar. He headed out. He wasn't a bad hunter, and he'll prove it. He looked around at the other patrol members. He perked up his ears. Lizard. He ducked down low and started moving in on the sound. He hid behind trees as he neared the reptile, and it was in sight. The lizard was in a small clearing and about a tail length away from him. 'If I stalk towards it, it'll see me... I have to make the move here...' he thought. He took a deep breath before speeding towards it in low, quick leaps. He landed behind it and took another leap at the lizard with reflexes as sharp as a snake. Before the lizard could run, he launched his teeth into the lizard's throat. He smiled a bit before going to bury it near a tree's roots.

Last edited by Minister Winterpaw on Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 16:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 16:29

The member 'Minister Winterpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 18:33

Goldenpaw was ecstatic that she would be hunting with both her father and their leader Littlestar. Taking her cue from her father, she had learned hunting must be more of a serious business than she would usually hold herself to. But with the leader among them, she wanted to do her best to stay quiet and make sure nothing got away from her or her clan mates.

Staying close to her Scorchfang, the little apprentice lifted her nose to the wind. When she caught the scent of a frog, she stalked after it. Getting close and patiently watching to see that it was not getting ready to hop away, she finally pounced. Catching it in her claws, she reached down and bit the back of it's neck to make sure it was dead. Holding the the frog in her mouth, she hopped over to her father to show him her catch. Whispering, although still bouncing, she said to Scorchfang, "Look I already got my first catch today!"

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633

Last edited by Lord of the Wood on Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 18:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 18:33

The member 'Lord of the Wood' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 7:11

Littlestar padded behind the patrol with a kind of quiet thoughtfulness. Scorchfang was doing a good job so far, and he seemed to be adjusting back to full deputyship nicely. That was good. She shook out her short, tortoiseshell fur like she was shaking away that worry. Finally, as they parted ways to hunt, she waited for everyone to go off in their separate directions before she began tracking a mouse. As she came upon it, her mouth watered slightly. New-leaf was here and the prey was getting plumper. It was nice to not have to worry as much about if her clan was eating. Pushing away the thoughts, she crept closer to the rodent before finally leaping and finishing off the fat creature.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Sign_s13
Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 7:11

The member 'Sunlit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)   Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Stress Yourself (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: