Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] Empty
PostSubject: Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]   Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 8:23

The black and white leader set out almost immediately after Windclan had left, only after making sure he had talked to Poplartooth and the clan was okay. Despite their differences in opinion on the last matter, he trusted the young deputy would care for the clan in his absence. Besides, he would not be gone for long. Thinking it best to not come alone, he brought only one warrior, Blossomheart. The she-cat was still rather distraught after the news of her kit. However, she was known for being sweet with a bit of a stern-motherly nature that would occasionally balance her out. Regardless, this was no battle patrol, nor anything like the patrol that had just visited their territory. The Skyclan cats were merely going for a visit. And to talk about what the future had in store for both their clans.

If anything, he was fairly reassured in the fact that Riverclan, who knew their own fair share of trouble with Windclan, would likely be open to lending a paw if it came down to it. Ivystar had earned quite a reputation since becoming a leader but despite her more forward nature on some subjects, he saw her as possessing a certain knowledge. In fact, most of the forest's leaders seemed to be handling things well lately. He hoped that with things warming up, Thunderclan would calm down in their efforts to take from Riverclan's territory. Although, it was not his problem to worry about the age-old dispute. Rippedstar had another mission today.

He stood near the Riverclan border, eyes scanning for a patrol. Although it pained him to have to wait, he wanted to show the other clan he respected them and trespassing on their territory was not the way to do that. As they waited, the leader meowed softly to his warrior, "Let me handle the talking, Blossomheart. But, if Ivystar has any questions for you, feel free to speak up. We are mostly here to reaffirm our ties with them. But, if they happen to be willing to stand by us in case of an attack, I would not refuse them as allies." When he glanced back up, there were the cats he was looking for. A patrol. Not wanting to potentially miss them he called, "Riverclan! I need to speak with Ivystar."

Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]   Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 11:00

Blossomheart nodded to Rippedstar's words. She couldn't help but wonder what reason Ivystar would have to question her. Rippedstar was here to speak with Ivystar. She was here to keep him company, right? She had no clue as to why in all of Silverpelt he chose her to come along. There were plenty of more experienced warriors to choose from. Why her? She was just a warrior, one who'd raised a murderer at that.
~~~~~~~~~
Heads turned. Spotfur was leading a border patrol, and they were patrolling the Skyclan and Thunderclan border today. Standing by the border were Rippedstar and... was that Blazingpaw, his old friend? No, this was a she-cat, a bit more cream than her bright-pelted Clanmate. They certainly had several similar features. Perhaps the two cats were related somehow. They both shared features with Skyclan's new deputy, Poplartooth. He flicked his tail to the rest of his patrol, beckoning them to follow. He stood on his own side of the border, studying the pair before him. The she-cat didn't look particularly dangerous, large, or powerful in general. A master plan? He thought this as he glanced to look for cats waiting to spring an attack. None. Perhaps they were just here to discuss the terms of the alliance. He looked back at them. Were they mates? The idea was quickly shut down. "Here to speak with Ivystar?" This didn't happen every day. "Come, then." He pointed his ears in the direction of camp, confidently leading the two cats to his Clan's home. "Ivystar," He called as he entered camp, "Rippedstar and another cat are here to speak with you."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]   Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 20:06

"You're speaking with her." From behind Otterleap, Ivystar took the centre stage, her green eyes casting a sweeping glance at the black and white leader. Though she made no visible note of it, she was pleased that he had the grace and respect not to trespass and wait politely by their border. Something that the fool across the river failed to adhere too. It seemed that Rippedstar took after Crowstar in his wisdom and honourable nature. Obviously he was here for something, no leader came up to each other outside a gathering for no reason. Flicking with her tail for her patrol to stand back, she came over across the river to personal greet the SkyClan Leader.

"Is this something that requires less prying eyes? Or can your piece be spoken here?" She made an obvious glance over at the forest just outside of reach by a few foxleaps where ThunderClan dwelled. It would be in the nature of those forest-dwellers to eavesdrop onto private conversations, they'd probably call it justified, though would rake a RiverClanner to death if they did the same.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]   Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 15:21

As the patrol stepped into clear view, the black and white tom looked over them. It had been a while since he had seen or spoken with any Riverclan cats, save for listening to Ivystar speak at the gatherings. It was rather... refreshing, or even reassuring to have the moment now, especially since Ivystar did not seem too disturbed by their presence. Even if they had some differences of opinion at times, he did respect the Riverclan leader. With a dip of his head, he displayed this once more. It still felt a bit strange to consider the older leader as his equal even if that was what they were now.

As the silver she-cat approached, he straightened up a bit. This would be the first time he was meeting with another leader, and the conversation with Thunderclan would happen soon after. A lot had happened in the past few sunsets. Once she stood across from him, the tom meowed, "I see no issue with discussing things here, Ivystar. What I have to tell you is no secret. I was planning on coming anyway to talk over the past few moons with you, but something more pressing has come up as well. I have reason to believe that Windclan may plan an attack on my cats. I would like to avoid a battle, but Ashstar is not the type to see reason." The tip of his tail flickered as he spoke. Part of him considered launching into the explanation right away, but he gave the other leader a moment to consider what he had said.

Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]   Reaffirmation [Semi-Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaffirmation [Semi-Open]