Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} Empty
PostSubject: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 20:49

Cloudroar's attention had been increasingly drawn to an old, deaf apprentice by the name of Firpaw, and with that he had noticed her training being a bit neglected. Whether that was due to her 'disability' or not, he didn't know, but he either way he had decided to take her out to hunt. The blind, frosty blue-eyed tom quietly made his way towards the she-cat's familiar scent with a friendly smile. After nudging her with his muzzle and feeling her turn, he began to speak. "Would you like to come hunting with me?" He spoke slowly, hoping he was making it sem-easy to tell what he was saying. He wouldn't say he understood not being able to hear and so having to read lips, or his odd feelings towards her. He'd just ignore them for now.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} Sign_s13
A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 15:00

The season of Leafbare had more than slowed her training; it had halted it completely. Firpaw wasn't the best at hunting, or fighting, or anything, really. The scarcity of prey during the cold season had essentially stalled any sort of improvement. Her paws were clumsy and apparently loud, thanks to her deafness. Whatever "loud" meant. Scaring prey during those times simply wasn't an option. But Newleaf was better. She knew it was, having been born in it after all. So perhaps she could continue to learn and maybe, just maybe, become a warrior.

A soft touch made her turn. She hadn't hunted in so long she felt as if her claws were getting duller and duller by the day! Hunting with someone like herself, even though they experienced the world so differently, would be comforting. And since it was Cloudroar... no, no, now was not the time! Her chest felt odd as she stared at Cloudroar's muzzle, reading his words, and quietly nodded her agreement. For a moment she didn't seem to process why he didn't respond, and quickly remembered that of course he wouldn't , he couldn't see, for StarClan's sake! Visibly flustered, she instead briefly touched her tail to his shoulder and let out a small purr. 'Oh, I look like an idiot!'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptyFri 4 May 2018 - 18:32

Cloudroar smiled warmly and nodded as the apprentice made her agreement to join known to him. "Okay, follow me." He responded, flicking his tail for a visible signal to follow in case she hadn't caught his words. He loved figuring out ways to communicate effectively with her, and uncharacteristically, didn't get frustrated when they came to a kind of awkward point when neither one knew what the other was trying to convey. He just laughed it off which was even weirder for the blind fluffy tom.

After making sure that Firpaw was following him, he made his way out into their tree-filled territory, silently and carefully guiding the older apprentice over roots and rocks. Eventually, they made it to what he could tell was an open clearing from the increase of wind and heat buffeting him. Coming to a stop, he turned towards her scent. "Let's hunt, but stay close." He meowed, keeping it short so it was less work for her to interpret. After making sure she understood, he padded off in search of prey with a flick of his ear.

He soon caught the scent of a squirrel and pretty soon he could ear the creature munching on a seed a few tail-lengths in front of him. With practiced precision, he leaped on top of the creature and deftly ended its life before it could even let out a panicked squeak.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptyFri 4 May 2018 - 18:32

The member 'Sunlit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} Mistpe10
A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 7:58

Firpaw followed the pale-furred tom closely, mouth agape as she tested for scents. Once they reached the clearing, she stayed for a moment to read his words. Heeding them, she traced the edge of the clearing. A quick shadow caught her attention and her head jerked in the direction of a small pigeon now alighted on a branch not too far away. It looked around for a heartbeat or so before beginning to preen its grey and brown feathers. Taking this as an opening, she slowly crept towards it, stepping over various twigs and leaves as she came closer. Once she was below it, she judged the distance between herself and the branch. It was low, but was it low enough? Sitting back on her haunches, she sprang upward, claws outstretched.

Contact! The bird opened its beak in with a muffled cry she couldn't hear as she hooked her claws into its tail and brought it down to the ground with her, pinning it firmly to the dirt. She ended the encounter with a short nip to its neck. 'I did it!' Her blue eyes searched the area for Cloudroar, and was happy to see that he was successful as well.

Last edited by Night on Mon 7 May 2018 - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 7:58

The member 'Night' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptySun 13 May 2018 - 15:00

Cloudroar's ears perked as he buried his squirrel at the sound of Firpaw doing the same. With a proud purr, he continued his search for prey. He could hear the small flutter of a thrush's wings as it flew down from a tree in search of something. As soon as it landed and went on with its business, the blind tom crept stealthily forward with careful paws. He was just about to pounce when the sudden overwhelming scent of a Fox came over him. His fur was instantly standing on end and he let out a menacing hiss in the direction that the scent was strongest. "Firpaw! Get away!" He yowled instinctively before realizing that the apprentice most-definitely didn't hear him. Shaking away his concern for his companion, he focused on the intruder before him. Maybe I can drive it away before it even notices her. With a ferocious growl, he rose onto his hind-legs and slashed wildly at what he hoped was the rank creatures face.

Cloudroar used Rear-up to Slash on Fox dealing 17 HP and 15 SP

Cloudroar
:
100/100 HP
265/280 SP

Fox:
73/90 HP
280/280 SP

The Fox had left its den in search of food not more than a few hours ago when the strong scent of prey came over it. Cat. Its mouth water at the thought and it slinked forward until it was only a few tail-lengths from it. Though the white, fluffy cat had noticed it, it didn't care. It knew it would easily over take the old tom who seemed to not be able to focus straight on it. It whimpered loudly though as Cloudroar's sharp claws raking over its face, but it soon turned into an angered bark. It took the tom's raised leg in its mouth and clamped down hard. Hearing a slight crack, the fox sneered in triumph.

Fox used Iron bite on Cloudroar dealing 30 HP and 20 SP

Fox
:
73/90 HP
260/280 SP

Cloudroar:
70/100 HP
265/280 SP

My Characters

Last edited by Sunlit on Sun 13 May 2018 - 15:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptySun 13 May 2018 - 15:00

The member 'Sunlit' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 7:47

Quickly burying her catch under a bush, the she-cat opened her mouth to test for more prey. Strangely enough, Cloudroar's scent had gotten stronger, as if he'd been out in the sun or running around. She turned and headed towards him, feeling odd vibrations in her paws as she got closer. The stomach-turning scent of fox gave her a jolt and she bolted in the direction of the tom. She practically flew across the needle-strewn forest floor out of fear for his life, and she came up behind the red-furred creature. Some cowardly part of her told her to run and leave him, but it was small and easily drowned out by a strange fury in her heart. In a flash of fur she launched forward and grabbed the lashing tail before her, shuddering with watery eyes at the smell and taste, and yanked. Hard. She felt the pops in the spine and let go, prepared to face the canine head-on.

Firpaw used Tail Yank on Fox, dealing 2 damage and using 10 stamina. Fox is stunned for one turn.

Firpaw
HP
: 15/15
SP: 40/50

Fox
HP
: 71/90
SP: 260/280

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 12:04

The Fox yelped in surprise as his tail burned in agony. Whipping its head around, it came face to face with a smaller cat with her jaws wrapped around its tail. Letting out a bark of fury, the Fox squirmed until its tail was wrenched painfully from the cat's jaws. It stood panting with exertion and pain, trying to regain its composure.

Fox is no longer stunned

Cloudroar stifled a hiss of pain as the Fox's jaws clamped on his leg. He felt something crack and he was suddenly swaying on his paws. Shaking his head, he pushed the excruciating pain down and readied himself for another attack. Before another one could come, he heard a yelp of pain come from the Fox followed by the scent of Firpaw. Worry instantly began coursing through him, and his fury was multiplied tenfold. With a yowl of fury, he whipped around and launched his hind legs at the sly creature with a sickening crunch.

Cloudroar used Back Kick on Fox dealing 16 HP and 15 SP

Cloudroar
:
70/100 HP
250/280 SP

Fox:
57/90 HP
280/280 SP

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 20:39

The she-cat's stomach dropped as the creature turned to face her with murder in its eyes. The bloodied legs of the white tom across from her were almost enough to make her sick. Could they even take this thing down? She watched in what seemed like slow-motion as Cloudroar kicked the fox when it was distracted. Firpaw's face twitched into a snarl as the enemy was forced closer to her by the impact, and instead of letting it crash into her, she slipped beneath it. She dug her claws into its chest and gut, letting out an instinctual hiss in its stinking face. In her mind they had no choice but to win; she knew that if they lost, neither of them would be going home. That fear kept the flames of battle in her soft eyes.

Firpaw Belly Rake on Fox, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Firpaw
HP
: 15/15
SP: 30/50

Fox
HP
: 50/90
SP: 265/280

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}   A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silently Sightless Patrol {Semi-Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: