Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfkit of ThunderClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose145

Rose145

Characters : {W}olfkit of TC
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 4

Wolfkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Wolfkit of ThunderClan   Wolfkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 1:21

Cat Name: Wolfkit (Future Names: Wolfpaw, Wolfeye)
Tom or She-cat?: tom
Appearance: he has long, untidy, grey fur with a rough texture that is hard to groom. His eyes are a pale blue, due to the fact that he is blind. His ears are large and wide, usually pinned behind his head.
Personality: is quite shy at first, although he opens up quickly, when he feels comfortable around someone. He is slow at first when learning something, but once he gets the hang of something, he does it quite well. Although he has no vision, he is determined to become a warrior one day.
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: he has NPC parents. I don't really know how that works.

I am non binary, so you can use any pronouns to refer to me!
NOTE: I just had major surgery done, so I am trying to recover. So, pls don't take offense if I forget a role play or if my replies are really slow.
Wolfkit of ThunderClan Brightheart_by_styx699-dax9tna
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit of ThunderClan   Wolfkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 1:41

Welcome to WCC! :D
Approved!

Back to top Go down
Rose145

Rose145

Characters : {W}olfkit of TC
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit of ThunderClan   Wolfkit of ThunderClan EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 3:12

RainyHeart wrote:
Welcome to WCC! :D
Approved!

Thank you so much! ^^

I am non binary, so you can use any pronouns to refer to me!
NOTE: I just had major surgery done, so I am trying to recover. So, pls don't take offense if I forget a role play or if my replies are really slow.
Wolfkit of ThunderClan Brightheart_by_styx699-dax9tna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit of ThunderClan   Wolfkit of ThunderClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfkit of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1