Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:04

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" The deputy called from the top of the branch, ready to start a new ceremony. Ivystar had been quite busy but the deputy didn't mind too much the extra work since it gave him the chance to interact with his clanmates and overcome his shyness. But today wasn't about him. It was about Sweetheart's second son, Birchpaw, who finished his Moonstone Journey yesterday. He was now ready to join the warrior's den and become an active and independent member of the clan.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 13:39

Birchpaw bounded out of the apprentices den, making his way towards the Willowbranch. He lazily sat down and looked up at Jaystream, waiting for his announcement.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 3:08

"Birchpaw, it has come to my attention that you have proven yourself ready for the burden of warriorhood. If you agree, step forward so we may begin your ceremony." Jaystream mewed, his eyes fixed on the young tom. Despite his doubts about him being a son of one of a clanmate that wasn't trustworthy at all, he was sure now that he wouldn't blame a cat for the actions of their parents. Birchpaw was his own young cat and he was going to create his own fate.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 3:22

A shiver of excitement went through Birchpaw's fur. His bright yellow eyes shined with excitement as he stepped forward.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 19:03

"I, Jaystream, deputy of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn, Birchpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Jaystream laid his eyes on the young tom's eyes as he spoke with a serious tone. This wasn't a matter to joke around and as Sweetheart's son, he had to prove he was going to be better than his mother was. If the young tom decided to live following these rules, then he would start seeing him as one more of them and hopefully... he would stick to the Warrior Code and to Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 16:03

"I do" he said.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 20:20

"By the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known to all as Birchspark. RiverClan honours your loyalty and courage. As per tradition, you will hold a vigil over our camp in silence once the last light of the sun fades. Until then, Riverclan may celebrate our newly appointed warrior. May StarClan guide your path and please be sure to protect us well, Birchspark." The warrior decided with a small smile on his face. His whiskers twitched with satisfaction seeing how the young tom had become a warrior even after all the hardships he had to endure. It was good to see his clanmates grow and become stronger.

The deputy left the branch and joined for a few moments the celebrations of their new warrior. Since today, Birchspark would now join the warrior den and be part of the clan as an independent member.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Birchpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: