Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 17:55

And now it was time. The deputy approached the branch with a warm feeling in his chest... the same he felt when he was about to do Hailsong's ceremony. It wasn't a regular warrior ceremony for him. It was the ceremony of one of his beloved sons. He leapt on the branch with that thought and looked at the camp for a few seconds. Riverclan was his home... was the home of his family and the home that his mate always wanted. This was the place where he raised Cinderpaw and now it would be the place where he would have to let him be his own cat. He sighed and took a deep breath before opening his mouth. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:03

Cinderpaw padded under the branch. He was going to be a warrior any day now. The pleasure in Jaystream's voice made him feel happy and warm inside. It was as if he had done something to make Jaystream happy.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:36

The deputy watched at his son's eyes and he knew he was eager to start the ceremony.During the last night, he visited the Moonstone and now he was old enough to be a warrior. He felt so proud of his apprentice... "Cinderpaw, as your mentor, I've been watching your progress and I've decided that you're now ready to undertake your warrior ceremony. If you believe this to be true, step forward so we may begin." He purred, waiting for him to come closer.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:39

Cinderpaw's eyes widened. It was time. He stepped forward, ready to receive his warrior name. This was what Jaystream was so happy about.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:49

"I, Jaystream, deputy of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn, Cinderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" This was the most important part of the ceremony. It was the promise that made a warrior a real warrior. If Cinderpaw's wish was to be one of them, then he would stand up proudly and agree with this. Jaystream watched him with an intense look, waiting for his answer. This only moment would define his position in the clan and the tom could easily guess his answer.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:49

Cinderpaw's large eyes could not get any bigger. It was happening. It felt like this day would never come. He knew he'd die for his Clan, but he was going to give it his all. "I do." He said. He was sure that this was his path.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:56

The tom smile only grew. A sole feather fell from the sky when the tom answered and with that signal, Jaystream knew what would be his new name, a name that he would share with Ivystar former suffix. "By the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known to all as Cinderfall. Riverclan honours your undoubted kindness and strength." He purred happily and proud of the young warrior. "As per tradition, you will hold a vigil over our camp in silence once the last light of the sun fades. Until then, we will celebrate the addition of a new warrior to our clan. May StarClan guide your path always, Cinderfall." The deputy left the branch and approached his son and former apprentice. He bowed his head respectfully, showing him that he was now an equal to him. It was hard to not look at him as the little kit he raised from birth but it was necessary. He had to learn to see them as the warrior he was now. After all, he worked hard for that name.

Jaystream put their foreheads together as he purred. "I'm so proud of you, my son..."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:59

Cinderfall loved his name. At last, the thing he had strived for since the beginning, he had gotten it. Ivyfall had been Ivystar's name, so perhaps he would grow to become great like the leader. He looked up at the sky. Remember that I'll be there watching over you. His mother was surely proud. He purred back at his father. But he didn't know if he was allowed to talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1