Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 pm

It was still strange to do the warrior ceremonies that his mother used to do but it also brought him happiness. Jaystream saw Nightkit became Nightpaw, he was the one who guided her to the Moonstone and now she would end her training with him giving her new name. The deputy stood up straight in the willow branch and with a solemn expression, he called for the clan with the purpose to celebrate the rise of a new warrior. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Nightpaw stepped outside of the apprentices den to meet underneath the willowbranch. Her silver pelt gleamed in the light of the moon. She bounded below the branch tail lengths above her head, and looked up at Riverclan's great deputy.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm

The deputy returned her gaze and he smiled briefly before calling her name. "Nightpaw, Ravenflight has informed me that you are now ready to undertake your warrior ceremony. If you believe this to be true, step forward so we may begin." He mewed with a serious tone. Although he preferred to be seen as kind and a gentle cat to others, this was an important moment that all apprentice should take with honesty and determination. That was the feeling he had to transmit to Nightpaw at this moment.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Nightpaw's pale blue eyes lit up as she was called forward. Her fur tingled with excitement as she looked up at the deputy. She saw his serious look and straightened hers too.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 6:23 pm

He lifted his tail up and glanced at the she-cat directly. "I, Jaystream, deputy of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn, Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He already suspected the answer she would give him but although most apprentices swore to protect the Code, it didn't mean that it had less value. A true warrior should protect the Code always and stay loyal to its clan. It was a promise that couldn't be broken until the end... If Nightpaw wanted to be a warrior like him, she had to go under these rules.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 pm

" I do" Nightpaw said, puffing her chest.

(OOC: oof short )

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:30 pm

With an affirmative answer from her part, the tom smiled and puffed his chest too, proud of the young she-cat. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known to all as Nightshade. RiverClan honours your energetic spirit and sweetness." He announced. Riverclan was now stronger with Nightshade's addition to the warrior den and he hoped she would live a long and happy life with her own kind. She had trained hard for this moment and she deserved her new name.

"Tonight, you will hold a silent vigil as the rest of us sleep. I trust you will protect us well and that Starclan lights your next steps to warriorhood. Congratulations. For now, we will celebrate the rise of a new young warrior." He mewed cheerfully.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1