Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Capping Litters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whiteheart

Characters : {W}hiteheart {R}eedclaw {T}awneyfur {A}sterpaw {J}ayflight
Female
Number of posts : 343
Clan/Rank : {W}TC/NAW {R}RC/NAW {T}SkC/NAW {A}SC/Apprentice {J}WC/NAW

PostSubject: Capping Litters   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:18 pm

So this is not to be directed towards anyone, but I feel like there should be a system as far as how many litters a single cat should be allowed to have. I have seen a lot of cats with a bunch of kits, and then I see them up for another litter a week or two after they just had one. So maybe you should have to apply for kits after you've had so many litters, or wait so long (1 or 2 months) before having another. Just to avoid a few cats monopolizing all the new kits.

asterpaw : she-cat of shadowclan
jayflight : tom of windclan
My Kitties
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2463
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Capping Litters   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Yes. There should also be a limit to how many kits in a single litter in my opinion. Most cats in real life cannot have more than five kittens per litter, and in the warriors books queens never had more than four.

Nutfur, RC Exp. Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC  Exp.Warrior - Dryad, Standard Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Jaystream ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverfang ♀ / Firestone ♂ / Hailsong ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 2080
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Capping Litters   Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:
Most cats in real life cannot have more than five kittens per litter, and in the warriors books queens never had more than four.
XD I think this is because of me and Jaystream's 1010100101 kits. I understand what you say but tbh, ten kits is a real number but highly improbable. And if it happens, the mother would probably die, like Cinderpaw's case XD or the kits would be born dead.

Riverclan Deputy ♦♦♦ Moderator

ºCedarstormº | ºHailsongº | ºJaystreamº | ºFirestoneº | ºSilverfangº
She-cat/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC NAW | Tom/RC Deputy | Tom/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC Warrior

°Tinytip of Riverclan°
She-cat/RC Perma-Queen

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Abbess Cays

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Featherheart ♂ | Marshpaw ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowkit♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Capping Litters   Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 pm

On one hand; I agree since it would promote bloodline diversity and a larger gene pool overall.

On the other though; it feels like that would be too limiting. Especially if a break between litters forms and there is a prolonged period of no litters being open. This could intimidate new people or make it difficult for some who'd rather their characters have living families.

Featherheart really needs some kits of his own to dote on though.

Dewshine♀                          Featherheart♂                            Marshpaw♂                         Sedgestrike♂                      Sparrowpaw♀               
RiverClan Young Warrior    |    ThunderClan Young Warrior      |   ThunderClan Apprentice    |   SkyClan Young Warrior       |   SkyClan Apprentice
                 45/160                                    45/160                                      20/80                               45/160                                 20/80           

My Characters                       Need me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Jaystream ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverfang ♀ / Firestone ♂ / Hailsong ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 2080
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Capping Litters   Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 am

In my personal opinion, I must agree with Caysuna. I know this idea is well-intended but it would too restrictive for the rpers :/, especially the part of time limits and the limit of the number of kittens per litter. If this was approved, then the perma-queen rank would lose a bit of its purpose.

Riverclan Deputy ♦♦♦ Moderator

ºCedarstormº | ºHailsongº | ºJaystreamº | ºFirestoneº | ºSilverfangº
She-cat/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC NAW | Tom/RC Deputy | Tom/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC Warrior

°Tinytip of Riverclan°
She-cat/RC Perma-Queen

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capping Litters   

Back to top Go down

Capping Litters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Comments & Suggestions-