Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fight Me (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Fight Me (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fight Me (Closed)   Fight Me (Closed) EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 18:14

Nutfur had been assigned to take Birchpaw on a border patrol. She didn't really mind it, and though it wasn't her favorite thing in the word, she was content. And it wasn't like she was going to risk ruining her reputation even further by refusing. So here she was, patrolling with an apprentice along the ThunderClan border. Everything was going fine enough until they reached Sunningrocks. Just the place itself made the warrior want to hurl. That pile of rocks had done so much damage that it probably would be better for RiverClan if they just gave it up. Not that Ivystar would ever think like that. Even before she had any reason to be nervous, she already had a disturbed feeling in her stomach. And it came as no surprise to see two ThunderClanners right on the other side of the border. Stopping, she flicked her tail for the apprentice to do the same.
"There are ThunderClanners near by. Don't say or do anything, just keep your eye on them," Nutfur instructed, then narrowed her eyes at the cats across the border. After a few moments of evaluation, she continued walking, never taking her eyes off of the ThunderClanners.

Fight Me (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

Fight Me (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Me (Closed)   Fight Me (Closed) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 11:36

Birchpaw trudged through the river, following Nutfur to sunningrocks. Birchpaw usually loved going to sunningrocks, for the rocks were always warm from constant sunshine, but today they were on a border patrol. After wading through the water he stepped onto dry land, and shook himself a little. He smelled thunderclan from over the border, but as long as they weren't crossing, they shouldn't be a threat. He took notice of Nutfur's words and narrowed his eyes at the cats a few foxlengths from the border.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down

Fight Me (Closed)
Page 1 of 1