Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6663

The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 17:09

ooc: this topic is a follow up of the one found here

It felt like an eternity before Mumblefoot could see the camp. His chest fluttered with a brief excitement. But, as he glanced down at his paws, it died away. His paws were normally white. As he remembered the scene in camps days earlier, his stomach churned for a moment. There was no reason for him to be helping this cat, yet he couldn't have just left her there. The hopelessness in his chest rose up again as he noted the extent of the damage. So close. He tugged with all his might to get the rogue through the entrance as soon as he could. The thought of her life slipping away like Crowstar's had was... less than appealing.

As soon as he burst through the entrance, he let go of her scruff and yowled louder than he ever had, "I need Mintpaw, now! This cat is dying!"

The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 17:15

Tyr felt like control was slipping from her. She thought that maybe, maybe, she could just give in. And then she remembered her sister, she remembered Desolate. And she realised that she would do anything to avenge her sister. She would NOT give up until Desolate was dead! She opened her eyes. She had a duty to see too. She wouldkill Desolate.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 18:20

Mintpaw raced out of her den at her friend Mumblefoot's call, her murky green eyes wild and her mind racing. Was there a war? Foxes? A war with foxes? The taupe apprentice felt panic rising in her chest as she pushed her way past her clanmates. Since Crowstar's death, anxiety and fear always seemed to be lurking just below the surface of the Medicine Cat apprentice's usually calm appearance. She wasn't sure she could take much more of this. The small apprentice burst through the gathering crowd, skidding to a stop and sending a haze of dust into the air. "Starclan..." Mintpaw's jaw dropped and she froze for a moment as the dust settled, her murky green eyes fixed on the horrifying sight before her. "W-what..." She stuttered weakly as she struggled to process the sight before her.
Then suddenly, Mintpaw was back. "Bring her to my den. I'll see what I can do, but..." Mintpaw looked doubtful as she hurried back to her den, her head low.

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 14:09

Tyr's thoughts were whirling. She was in a great amount of pain, but after a while the impact of the pain had stopped. She thought she might as well make herself useful as the bleeding had (partly) stopped. She got onto her paws, and winced at the pain. She forced herself to walk into the den that that the cat that Mumblefoot had called "Mintpaw" had gone into earlier. As soon as she walked in, she collapsed to the floor in pain and agony.

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 16:55

Blossomheart was about to see if Minpaw needed any help tending to the newcomer when Tyr collapsed on the floor. He rushed over to the young she-cat, using her head to nudge Tyr back to her feet. "Hold on just a little longer," She said.

OOC: blossom's voice is soothing like honey so
keep that in mind
unless she's yelling
then she sounds like your mom

Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:49

Drizzlepaw came bounding from the apprentice's den, beaming at her foster father with glee. "Mama! Mama! You're home! Drizzlepaw missed y--"

The innocent silver tabby she-cat's words were cut off abruptly at the sight of the strange new she-cat entering Mintpaw's den and she skidded to a stop. Her pale blue eyes were wide with shock as she turned her gaze to Mumblefoot. "M... Mama?"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 3:45

Tyr could barely hear anything. The pain was becoming unbearable. Her vision went black. she was unconscious.

OOC:
Please excuse my sucky Roleplay. I've been stuck in hell for 24 years, so I'm a bit rusty.

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6663

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 15:26

ooc: sorry it took a few days. i knew a mega post was coming so i wanted to make sure i had proper time for it

Mumblefoot helped to guide the she-cat in the direction of the medicine cat's den. His mind was troubled with worry, as per usual. But, at least Mintpaw was here. The hesitation in her voice made him unsure of whether or not this rogue would make it through the night. It seemed like most of her blood had poured out on the forest floor as he dragged her back to camp, so the slow subsiding of the flow did nothing to calm his fears. He stood just at the entrance in an attempt to stay out of the way, but to also look at what was happening. Somewhere within him, there was the stupid belief that Mintpaw could magically heal the wounds then and there with the power of Starclan.

His daughter's voice caused his head to snap up and his eyes tore away from the gruesome scene that was there. Not something Drizzlepaw needed to see. Mumblefoot turned and used his nose to nudge her in the opposite direction, away from where the medicine cat had set to work healing her newest patient. Thankfully, she was not the kind to turn away any cat. After a few pawsteps, he finally meowed, "I missed you too, Drizzlepaw..." His voice trailed off into a faint sigh before he glanced worriedly back at the den, "A cat was very hurt today. She's in Starclan's paws now." Any hint of joy that came from reveling in the presence of his child, died away due to his lack of certainty about everything happening right now. His ear twitched at the sound of pawsteps.

Rippedstar had been in Crowstar's den, per usual as of late. He seldom left outside of the duties that were inherently given to any clan leader. Outside of that, he ignored the implicit duty of being relational with his clan. It was in their best interest that he stayed away for now. They did not need the emotionally broken side of him that was hidden away in that den. A yowl from his son was what caused his head to stir from its normal position upon his paws. After taking a deep breath, he laboriously rose up onto all four paws. With a quick glance over his pelt, the leader only managed another sigh. Although there was clearly a pressing matter outside, the fact that it had not been followed up with more yowls or any cat coming to grab him, he assumed he had a moment to correct the disorderly fur of his coat. His tongue felt as numb and tasteless as the rest of him as it removed dirt and debris.

As soon as that moment was over, the recently groomed leader stepped out of the den. He felt an ounce better about the fact his pelt was no longer in disarray. Dull eyes scanned the clearing to find the source of the sound. Cats crowded around the medicine cat's den. There was a prickle of concern as he padded over towards where Mumblefoot stood with Drizzlepaw. If any cat had answers, it would be the tailless son of his. After all, he was the one who had sounded the call, "What is going on, Mumblefoot? What happened?"

"There was a cat in the forest, a rogue, all torn up... s-she's with Mintpaw now. The whole place smelled of rogue, a few different ones." The smaller black and white tom quickly explained as he looked up to meet the hardened stare of his father. He wasn't sure if it was worse now than it was before. Although he had always been distant from his father, Mumblefoot found himself wishing now that the painfully, ever joyous tom would return to them instead of this distant and borderline cold figure. As a low his broke from the leader, he couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly.

"First dogs and now rogues. If you ever see something like that again, come find me first before going to Mintpaw." Rippedstar's tail tip twitched slightly in a mild aggravation brought on only by a deeply buried fear for his clan. After mulling over what to do for a moment, he added, "Go find Poplartooth and tell him I want all apprentices returned to camp and then patrols sent out to make sure every inch of the territory is searched. If these rogues are still around at all, they are to be chased off or killed." The blood that stained the ground gave away the extent of damage they had done on a fellow rogue. He couldn't imagine how viciously they would tear into one of his clanmates if allowed. Later on, he would make an announcement about not leaving camp without a warrior. In fact, he would make sure he personally knew which cats were out of camp and which ones were not. The thought of wanting to retreat into the comfortable numbness that embraced him in Crowstar's den was now a distant memory. He was not a horrible leader, even if he struggled to adjust to the role and balance processing his own internal and deep hurt. After he watched the warrior nod stiffly, Rippedstar padded away to Mintpaw's den.

His meow was deep, almost demanding answers as much as he asked for them, "How is she?"

The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 17:46

Gillpaw padded into camp and heard Mumblefoot talking to Ripped Star. He had been out hunting alone. Looking around, he saw the cats grouping around the medicine cat's den. He dropped his prey on the fresh kill pile, and the pushed his way through the crowd. He saw Ripped Star speaking to Mintpaw. He knew he should be happy to see Ripped Star, but something felt different about him. The joyous, happy cat was gone. Now Ripped Star was a cold, isolationist leader. Something cracked within Gillpaw. His only father figure had grown farther, and farther away. And hearing Ripped Star's cold words referring to the situation, Gillpaw realized that Ripped Sky was gone. His father was gone. He padded slowly to the Apprentice's den, trapped in his own despair. Gillpaw was broken. Everything was wrong. It was just wrong! thought Gillpaw. Gillpaw, swallowed by his own despair, had gone insane.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]   The Bleeding Never Stops [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bleeding Never Stops [Open]
Page 1 of 1