Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tired And Hurt Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Tired And Hurt Wolf Empty
PostSubject: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Wolfsong where slowly limping on the riverbank, unsure about where he was. All the scents seemed so strange to him now but he where guessing he was close to the Sunningrock and he sure hoped so.
After another while of limping he tripped on a rock and lost he's balance. He fell into the river and due to the long journey back he was to tired to swim.
He float up to the suraface but struggled to stay up as the river swept him further away. He then saw two cats and manage to let out a quiet cry.

A Tired And Hurt Wolf Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Spotfur almost didn't believe it. Wolfsong was alive and drowning! "Heronflight, it's- it's Wolfsong!!!" He ran and hesitated none. He leaped into the river to pull his friend to the surface. This cat was not going to die on his paws. Not Wolfsong. Not today. He pulled as hard as he could to get out of the water.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:17 am

Heronflight bounded over to the tom, just baffled as the way that Wolfsong was actually living. How did he survive? "Wolfsong!" he called out. "You're alive!" The young tom rushed to help Spotfur bring Wolfsong back to land. "We have to tell the clan!" Heronflight said to Spotfur.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

A Tired And Hurt Wolf Image10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Wolfsong coughed up some water and looked uo at his two friend before throwing himself at them "I have missedt ou to so!" he meowed and smiled brightly.
"I don't know how I survived but I got badly hurt, a old twoleg took care of me and helped me" he meowed and nudged them both happly.

A Tired And Hurt Wolf Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Spotfur licked his friend happily. "I've missed you too! We thought you dead... I'm so happy you're alive!" Then he frowned. "We should get you to Goldeneye. You, my friend, are not walking the whole way. I'm carrying you." He slid Wolfsong onto his back. "You look like you're somewhat wounded and weak. We need to make sure you don't pass out. Come on, Heronflight!" He began to walk back to camp.

OOC: I'll make thread called "Rejoice[OPEN]"

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:40 pm

"Okay, let's go!" Heronflight said as he walked to camp.

OOC: Short

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

A Tired And Hurt Wolf Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tired And Hurt Wolf   A Tired And Hurt Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tired And Hurt Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-