Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiekit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2789
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Queen/Warrior | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Ryeheart pushed his way in through the thorny camp entrance, a plump toad clasped in his jaws; new-leaf has been treating the clan well so far, and the pleasant weather was helping to lift every cat's spirits...except Ryeheart's. Of course, he loved that he was finally able to patrol the territory without his paws being clogged with snow, but too much had happened for him to be able to enjoy it as he once had. Thinking back to the times when he, Lynxpaw, Darkpaw and Blackpaw had played together without a care in the world, their pelts dappled with warm sunlight...they were only memories now, long-gone fragments of a much better past. The tom's icy blueish-green eyes were dull as he placed his fresh-kill down on the pile, and gazed around the bustling camp. Oh Willowheart...I needed you more than I realized.

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Finchstream ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Nightstorm ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiekit

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2354
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Charging out of the apprentices' den at full force, Ferretpaw was hurrying for her supposed training with Snakeblaze. She was almost sure that she had to go meet up the warrior, but somehow unsure at the same time, which made her even more irascible. A storm of ginger and black fur was on its way to the camp exit when the realization hit her. No, she did not have training today. Huffing, the apprentice looked around herself awkwardly, trying to dismiss the mishap. Spotting her father, Ferretpaw, realizing the grumble in her stomach as her eyes landed on the fresh-kill pile next to him, hurried towards him with a warm smile.

"Hey, pops! Looks like I have the day off after all. What's up?" she chattered in her characteristic, upbeat manner, lowering herself in a sunny spot next to the fresh-kill pile and nosing it curiously.

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

Characters : (C)LoudPaw. (S)peckeledKit, (H)eatherPaw, (D)ewKit, (A)shKit
Female
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 33
Clan/Rank : speckledkit of thunderclan, cloudPaw of shadowclan, dewkit of skyclan, Heatherpaw of Windclan

PostSubject: Re: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:44 pm

CloudKit looked at her father and sister. She went up to them and sat down beside them and began to talk about wanting to become a apprentice just like her sister. “i want to be just like you guys and grow to be a strong warrior ,” mewd CloudKit. “How much longer father?” said CloudKit excitingly.

(I’m going to get her apprenticed within the next week or two)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiekit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2789
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Queen/Warrior | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Ryeheart looked up at the sound of his daughter's voices, his icy eyes narrowed mirthfully as he smiled down at them.  "Hello my little warriors!"  Giving each of them a quick lick on the forehead, he snagged a mouse from the pile and lowered himself onto the ground beside Ferretpaw, his ginger fur brushing comfortingly against her patched coat.  No matter how down he got, his kits always managed to lift his spirits...at least for a little while.  Pricking his ears, he met Cloudkit's excited gaze, and purred; "Not much longer little one, once Littlestar decides you're ready you'll be able to join your sister in the apprentice's den."  With a small trill of pride, he flicked the tip of his tail as he tucked into the mouse, meowing between bites to Ferretpaw; "Oh, just the same old routine, patrols, hunting, repeat.  How about you, how's your training coming along?"  With a smile, he imagined the day soon enough when both of his daughters would walk alongside him as warriors, their heads held high.  If only their mother could be here too...

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Finchstream ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Nightstorm ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiekit

Back to top Go down
blossomheart

Characters : (C)LoudPaw. (S)peckeledKit, (H)eatherPaw, (D)ewKit, (A)shKit
Female
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 33
Clan/Rank : speckledkit of thunderclan, cloudPaw of shadowclan, dewkit of skyclan, Heatherpaw of Windclan

PostSubject: Re: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:24 pm

CloudKit looked over at the smaller kits then her and then turned her focus back to her sister and father. She had been distracted lately because she was too excited to become an apprentice. “dad..I have been distracted lately do you think I will still become an apprentice?”asked CloudKit worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Chamomile

Characters : Camomilepaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 39
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan

PostSubject: Re: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   Wed May 23, 2018 9:02 am

[Out of role play : Is Chamomile apprentice or is she kit ?]

PostSubject: Re: All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

All I Ever Wanted... (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: