Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oops[CLOSED]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14753

Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 8:58

The member 'Saint Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:07

Shadefall stared at the Skyclan warrior, getting ready to attack him, but without notice he jumped behind her, and before she could turn around and attack, he was on her back slashing at her dark grey pelt. She screeched in pain and tried shaking Mumblefoot off of her. Eventually, she did, but after he attacked her she used a good bit of her energy. She staggered around, and fell over, dazed.

Shadefall is stunned

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:58

Hazelpaw glanced from Mumblefoot to Willowpaw. Were they serious right now? How can you stop in the middle of a fight! You have to finish! There has to be a winner. The tabby apprentice narrowed her eyes at the WindClan tom. SkyClan would win this fight. She one again sprang forward, clamping her jaws down on the gray tabby’s neck.. which was gonna be the biggest mistake ever. She quickly let go as she realized Willowpaw was going limp as his eyes started to fade..

Hazelpaw used Killing Bite! Dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Willowpaw
DEAD

Hazelpaw
8/20 HP
50/80 SP

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:05

Willowpaw snapped back alert as the she-cat leaped. He turned to fight, but she managed to get her jaws around his neck. Something inside him went away and he began to lose focus. Clouds blurred the edges of his vision. "What have you done..." He mumbled quietly as his life drained. The fear in her eyes was imminent. He closed his blue eyes. "Tell Nectarleap I..." The rest was inaudible as he opened his eyes to see Shadefall's shocked face. Then, at last, his eyes faded fully and the young tom went limp. Starclan had come to take him.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 20:28

OOC: we are just completely ignoring post order now. :) sorry x’)
IC:
Hazelpaw stares down in shock at the limp WindClan Apprentice. What had she done.? ”I killed him... I killed him!” she gasped. She stumbled backward, shaking. ”Oh StarClan, no!”
What would Rippedstar say? What would Hawkstrike say? What would Russetpelt say? She knew her father cared deeply about her, and forgived her for many of her actions.. but now Hazelpaw was terrified to face any cat. I-I cant tell anyone.. She thought. I can’t! What if Rippedstar exiles me? She slowly and shamefully turned her head to Shadefall and Mumblefoot, but directed her words more towards the small tail-less SkyClan warrior. ”I-I... don’t.. tell anyone.. please,” She murmured. She didn’t expect Mumblefoot actually keep this a secret. ”I-“ She turned to Shadefall. ”I’m so so sorry.”
She turned and ran into the bushes.

OOC: ahhhh poor Hazelpaw! (And Willowpaw :’) xD) Also Peppr, it would be great if Shadefall could possibly not tell anyone in her clan just yet.. like maybe she doesn’t want Hazel to suffer more so she decides to not tell anyone? Idk xD. But obviously she can still be mad at Hazel for killing her clanmate.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6607

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 23:13

As the shaking from the she-cat got more violent, and he felt himself on the verge of getting dislodged, the black and white tom leaped swiftly away. Thankfully, she was still dazed from the move. The black and white tom was prepared to strike out again, to stun her just enough for her to give in and maybe give up the fight. His eyes bore into her, calculating the next strike, ready to tear into her again... but something caused his gaze to flicker up. Hazelpaw lunged forwards and her teeth lodged themselves into the other apprentice's throat. As soon as the blood began to pour from her jaws, from his throat, and the tom fell to the ground, Mumblefoot's heart fell with it. All thoughts of the fight and defeating the cat who had leaped into their territory fell away. His eyes widened. The tailless warrior could do little more than stare on for a moment. Everything seemed to stop.

His mind flashed back to the several times he had watched the former leader's throat get torn into but by ferocious predators. This was no fox or dog, this was a clanmate. Horrified, his stare bore into Hazelpaw. Mumblefoot wanted to tear his eyes away from that horrible blood, that horrible wound, but they would not budge. After a moment, he finally whispered, "W-what have you done?" Finally, he blinked, but the scene did not shift at all. It was exactly what he had thought happened. After very briefly glancing over at Shadefall, he turned back to Hazelpaw, "T-that was a cat! This was just a border skirmish, not a war!"

Disbelief and exasperation were written all over his expression, only hints of frustration, and no anger. Mumblefoot stood and took a few paces before stopping, "What are we supposed to do? What are we supposed to tell Rippedstar? Ashstar? That you didn't mean to?" His heart seemed to thud faster than ever before and his pacing started up again. Looking over at Shadefall, he tried to form a sentence, maybe a plea or an apology, but it never came. There was nothing he could say. Mumblefoot was at a loss for words.

ooc: lol who needs posting order

Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 3:21

Shadefall was still on the ground, she could hear the blood pounding through her ears. She faintly heard a commotion between the two skyclan cats. She looked up, trying to see, but everything was a blur. Her eyes shifted to grayish blob on the ground. No. NO! It can't be."Willowpaw" She whispered. Her brother. dead. And she couldn't protect him.

Shadefall is still stunned

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oops[CLOSED]