Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oops[CLOSED]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 16:53

Willowpaw wandered into Fourtrees. It was cool. This was his first time seeing it by day. Little did he know that this was also his last time seeing it... or anything.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 18:59

Hazelpaw went out patrolling with Mumblefoot. Due to Hazelpaw’s crazy curiosity and ability to completely ignore orders from the cats she patrols with no matter how hard they try, they somehow ended up by fourtrees. She could hear paw steps and voices coming from the middle of the large clearing, and she crouched by a bush, to check out what was going on... because she was a sneaky squirrel as Ivyy once called her and it was so weird yet great she decided to continue calling her it. Ahem.
Hazelpaw spotted Shadefall and Willowpaw from WindClan. What are they doing here? she thought. But then again, what were her and Mumblefoot doing there? Eh, whatever. This is fun. She glanced at Mumblefoot. ”Hey, they are coming oddly close to our border, we should make sure they aren’t up to anything!”

Without waiting for a reply, she leaped out of the bushes, landing in front of them. ”Hey Windclanners! So.. what are you doing so close to our border?” She sneered.

OOC: I know I rp as her and everything, but still sometimes I just think “Hazel what the heck”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6607

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 20:13

He had no clue why Rippedstar had decided it would be a good idea to stick him on a patrol with Hazelpaw. The apprentice was clearly a pawful. Mumblefoot had no idea how this she-cat had been the product of Blossomheart and Russetpelt, two very sane cats. Thankfully, he was quick. Between his small stature and strong Skyclan legs, the black and white tom had no problem keeping up. However, it was a problem when they changed direction so inconsistently. As he bounded through the branches, ever swift and graceful, the warrior finally called out, "Hazelpaw! Hold up!" By the time he managed to call out, she was already just as the line outside of fourtrees, standing across from what smelled like a Windclan patrol. What are they doing so close to our territory and so far from theirs?

Despite not being the largest cat around, as he landed on all fourpaws, the black and white tom straightened up to stand nearly at eye level with the other cats. His eyes narrowed and he tried to pull the most neutral tone he could manage when he spoke, "There's no gathering today. You just missed it. I suggest you head back to your own territory." Mumblefoot's voice didn't shake when he spoke. He had grown out of that. There were the normal levels of anxiety rising in his chest, but not for his own wellbeing, more for that of his kit. With the blood pumping through his veins, he planted his feet firmly on the ground as he awaited some response from them. It had better be something good.

Oops[CLOSED] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Apr 2018 - 12:00

Shadefall was behind her brother, Willowpaw, standing her ground. She narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth at the Skyclan cats. "We weren't crossing your boundaries. We were hunting." She retorted. She immediately launched herself at the warrior, landing on his back. She pinned him down, raking him with unsheathed claws.

Shadefall used Leap-and-Hold on Mumblefoot, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina

Shadefall
40/40HP
120/120SP

Mumblefoot
37/45HP
160/160SP

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14754

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Apr 2018 - 12:00

The member 'Live2Partay' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Oops[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Oops[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Apr 2018 - 15:38

OOC: if willow almost KOs her, use killing bite
if hazel almost KOs him, use killing bite
use killing bite if someone is 7 or less HP

Willowpaw hissed as well as he unsheathed hs claws. "Are we not allowed to go to Fourtrees either? Has the all-powerful Riverclan alliance claimed that as well? We have as much right to be here as you do!" He attacked the she-cat with a swipe.

Willowpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina!

WILLOW
20/20
70/80

HAZEL
14/20
80/80

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 11:37

Hazelpaw honestly was not expecting Willowpaw to attack her.. mostly because she expected that Hazelpaw herself would get the first blow. Well, this was still a fight, and it was exciting. She lunged at her opponent and slashed her claws across his shoulder.

Hazelpaw used Front paw strike! Dealing 6 HP and costing 10 SP.

Willowpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Hazelpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 12:25

OOC: wait for their fight to get started, then use killing bite.

IC: Willowpaw attacked her again.

Willowpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina!

Willowpaw

14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Hazelpaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 12:28

(OOC: is this using posting order or no because Ripped was skipped)

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 13:42

(OOC: oh right yes sorry I forgot ;;)

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 17:43

"No cats hunt at fourtrees and you're rather close to our territory. I'm sure Windclan would take just as much caution." He tried to keep as much confidence in his voice as he could muster up. After all, he was the warrior of this patrol. Mumblefoot stood a bit taller and was just about to build up the courage to speak again and demand they move on, but then a weight dropped on his back. This cat was attacking him! It was out of nowhere and for seemingly no reason at all. The little tom twisted and thrashed trying to throw off his attacker. For a while, it seemed like it would be impossible. However, finally, he felt the pressure lifted and leaped away to look at the other tom. His eyes were widened in disbelief, and in frustration and surprise, he growled, "There is no reason for this! Just go back to your own territory!"

Mumblefoot is no longer stunned.

Oops[CLOSED] Img_0310

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 18:02

(OOC: ok so ima attack mumble another time and i think that Willow's hp'll be low enough for a killing bite. And shade is a she-cat XD)

Shadefall looked at Mumblefoot, her eyes blazing. She looked at her brother, and saw that Willowpaw and the other apprentice. Mumblefoot was right, that they shouldn't be fighting. She looked down at her paws for a moment thinking she was dishonorable, but She realized that she couldn't stop her brother. She couldn't stop a fight either, She unwillingly jumped onto her back legs and slashed wildly at mumblefoot before coming back down.

Shadefall used Rear-up to slash on Mumblefoot, dealing 9 damage and costing 15 stamina

Shadefall
40/40HP
105/120SP

Mumblefoot
37/45HP
160/160SP

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 9:47

OOC: ahh I know this isn’t the right order but I think it works best rn
IC
Hazelpaw hissed, swiping her claw across Willowpaw’s side, not hearing what Mumblefoot just said.

Hazelpaw used front paw strike! Dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP

Willowpaw
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Hazelpaw
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

OOC: Hey so maybe in Jade’s next post Willow doesn’t attack and considers what Mumble is saying just so that Hazel doesn’t get down to 2 HP and then can kill Willow.. but if you want willow to attack you still can, just make sure you wouldn’t kill her x3

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 11:59

Willowpaw stopped. Maybe Mumblefoot was right. They were rather close to Skyclan. Did they even need to fight? Little did he know, he should not have hesitated.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Oops[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops[CLOSED]   Oops[CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 8:58

ooc: my apologies pep ;P i speed posted

He saw the conflict in the she-cat's eyes, but her attack didn't stop. Once more, claws tore through flesh and fur. The tailless tom hissed in protest. Why were they so hell-bent on attacking? Regardless, he wanted to stop it. They couldn't simply run away, so engaged in combat, so they would have to end it. Using his speed and strong Skyclan legs, he leaped over the Windclan warrior and landed behind her. Before Shadefall could react, he darted to the side and then leaped onto her back. Mumblefoot made sure to dig his claws in so he could not get dislodged right away.

"You're so intent on hating our clan for not being willing to fight. Yet, your leader keeps claiming to want peace. And here you are, breeding more hate." Mumblefoot practically spat in her ear. He was not one to get too fired up, nor the warrior who would jump into battle. But, it was his duty to defend his clan and to defend those he cared about. The thought of vicious Windclan cats tearing into Drizzlepaw was not something he wanted to imagine for too long. So, he found himself hoping the pair of them would be enough to chase away the Windclan cats for good.

Mumblefoot used leap and hold, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina. Shadefall is stunned for 2 turns.

Shadefall
31/40
105/120

Mumblefoot
37/45
150/160

Oops[CLOSED] Img_0310