Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

youngsters! (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 10:10

Palepaw was doing his usual patrolling with another couple of ThunderClan cats, mostly older warriors. They were all just about to return to camp, having had peaceful round of the lush territory when the apprentice scented a rabbit. Quickly calling out to his Clanmates not to wait for him, the silver tabby gave chase to the critter but managed to lose it near Sunningrocks. Huffing, the tom paused to catch his breath, gazing at the sun bathed stones. He wished he could pause there for a rest, but he was too near the border for any of that. He was about to hurry away when he saw a shadow slipping farther ahead off the stones and into ThunderClan territory. His heart pounding harder, the apprentice followed quietly and cut in front of the other before they could go any farther.

"You smell... fishy. RiverClanner!" he exclaimed, fur rising at he gazed at the stranger. "You are tresspassing on ThunderClan territory. See yourself out immediatelly, or I will!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 10:51

Tawnypaw looked towards the silver tabby with narrowed eyes, twitching her whiskers. No way was she about to submit to a flea-brained Thunderclan apprentice. "I'll take the hard way out, thanks!" She snarled, charging at them and knocking them to the ground.

Tawnypaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Tawnypaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Palepaw:
14/20 HP
80/80 HP

youngsters! (c) Tenor youngsters! (c) Original youngsters! (c) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 3:44

Hissing and spitting, the apprentice got up, shaking his pelt before ducking and catching the tail of the other in his teeth, pulling on it at full force before releasing it and falling back, readying himself for a second attack.

Palepaw uses Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina. Tawnypaw is stunned for 1 turn.

Palepaw

14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Tawnypaw

18/20 HP
70/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 15:37

Tawnypaw let out a hiss of pain when her attacker gripped her tail tightly between their teeth; she wanted to whip around and claw at them but only reasoned that the latter would bite down harder. When they pulled her back she was knocked off balance, not expecting the attack.

youngsters! (c) Tenor youngsters! (c) Original youngsters! (c) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 17:38

Gritting his teeth with a victorious glimmer in his eyes, Palepaw watched his opponent's wavering stance, preparing a second attack. Fianlly, locking his eyes on her soft belly, the tomcat darted back towards her, pushing her over and raking a claw across the pink skin.

Palepaw uses Belly Rake, causing 7 damage and costing 10 SP

Palepaw

14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Tawnypaw

11/20 HP
70/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 18:33

She bit down on her tongue, refusing to let out another screech of pain. "I am not going down without a proper fight!" Snarling, she kicked the apprentice off and staggered to her paws, readying an attack. Finally, she leaped on top of him and shoved him to the ground unceremoniously, claws raking against his flesh. 

Tawnypaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Palepaw is pinned for 2 turns.

Tawnypaw:
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Palepaw:
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Last edited by Quinn on Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 12:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14825

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 18:33

The member 'Quinn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

youngsters! (c) Mistpe10
youngsters! (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyTue 10 Apr 2018 - 23:18

Palepaw thrashed and turned under the weight of the other trying to overthrow her, but helpless. Every time she moved he could feel a new place that hurt unbearably, tasting blood in his mouth. The silver tabby ducked harder, trying to bundle himself up for protection, shaking with every breath.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 12:48

She couldn't help but grin as the cat wriggled underneath her paws, desperately trying to get free but with no avail. Tawnypaw sunk her claws deeper into their shoulders and hissed into their ear, "Stop thrashing and stay still, would you?!"

Tawnypaw continues using Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Palepaw is still pinned (1 turn remaining).

Tawnypaw:
11/20 HP
50/80 SP

Palepaw:
2/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 12:53

Palepaw's face flushed as even more pain began pressing on his back. "Alright, fish-breath, you win." he released the words he had been struggling to let out in a gasp, His back had gone numb, his eyes wild. "Go back on your territory and I won't tell Blizzardstar you were here." he proposed, still pinned down. He knew it was a daring move, but he hoped the apprentice would listen to his reasoning instead of attacking him further.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 13:07

The cat seemed to be at his breaking point; when he announced defeat, pride filled Tawnypaw's heart. The Riverclanner listened to his terms of surrender; the idea didn't seem that bad. She huffed and hopped off him, quickly giving her flank a few licks, before turning to the Thunderclan apprentice, "Finally decided to play it smart, huh? Good job using your brain for once." Not bothering to wait around for another insult, she dashed back onto her own side of the territory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

youngsters! (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngsters! (c)   youngsters! (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

youngsters! (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: