Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) Empty
PostSubject: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 7:00

The sky was colored in an icy blue, the first rays of the morning sun just peeking over the treetops. Trotting through the quiet forest, Palepaw had been out hunting for a while now, patroling by his own for a chance to get lost in thought and enjoy his solace. Carrying a small mouse he had just caught, the silver tabby moved with ease under ferns and bushes, making little sound. Burying his kill somewhere safe, the apprentice ventured for his last stop. With caution, he approached the Stony Hollow, holding his breath in anticipation. He had been planning to go here for obvious reasons, but the suspicious and fresh scent of another ThunderClan apprentice had alerted him. Tracking the familiar smell, the tom inched around the pile of rocks, spotting a vaguely known fur pattern scurrying about the place.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know it's unsafe and prohibited for apprentices to be here?" Palepaw called out, the fur on his spine slightly risen, his tone stern and almost lecturing.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 21:32

Cloverpaw jumped a little as she quickly turned around. Shoot! She was caught by the same tom again. Her forest green eyes narrowed and she snorted lightly. The apprentice sat down and curled her fluffy tail round her paws. "I do know as a matter of fact but rules can't keep me away from a great adventure." She got up and strode over to Palepaw with a curious expression. "Why are you here eh? Maybe you were curious about this place too." she purred playfully. "All joking aside, I know it's dangerous but I just want to have a quick look. If you're so worried why not join me and make sure I don't get into trouble?" she said chuckling while beginning to walk forward. "C'mon slowpoke! Don't you want to take a little looksie?" she asked with a bright expression.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 3:34

It was Cloverpaw... again. Part of him wasn't even surprised at this point. Huffing, the tabby tom relaxed his tense body, sitting down, flicking his tail irritably. "You're such a troublemaker." Palepaw stated with a look of fondness hidden in his steely blue gaze, afixed into hers. "I was hunting, for your information." the apprentice added, his tone almost mocking. It gnawed at the back of his head that he couldn't let Cloverpaw all alone in this place, for her safety. As a Clanmate, of course.

"I have no choice, do I? Fine, I'll make sure a badger doesn't eat little Cloverkit."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 18:59

OOC: I'm so sorry for the long delays but I get super busy with college stuff and work :0

IC: Cloverpaw rolled her eyes and brushed her tail across Palepaw's face before walking ahead. She began to carefully inspect the area around her, taking in the sites as quickly as if she were drinking water. "This isn't so bad see? You worry too much Palepaw. You have to take some time to explore and appreciate all this!" she said while laying down and beginning to roll around. Her eyes held a mischievous glint as she suddenly sprung up and tackled Palepaw to the ground. "You always have to be prepared for everything!" she purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 8:07

Palepaw followed her with a scoff, staying vigilant as the two apprentices made their way around the forbidden area. It made him feel quite excited. He wasn't used to breaking the rules like this, unlike his mischievous sibling, Sparkpaw.

"I'm just being mature. We'll be warriors some day, you know?" the silver tabby lecture the other, his tone lecturing but gentle. "I need to protect those around me." he continued, his eyes trailing away. When Cloverpaw pounced on him, he gasped, taken aback, and the two rolled to the ground. His azure eyes fixed into her as he laughed, a bit shaken by the fall. "Violetfall never trained me to fight rowdy apprentices!" Palepaw complained in a mocking tone.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 12:07

Cloverpaw batted one of his ears and then head-butted him. "Hey! I'm not rowdy! I'm just practicing for when I get to fight other apprentices from other clans!" she purred while springing off of him. She then began to run circles around him. "I also have a lot of energy today!" she said while tripping and tumbling right into the other apprentice. She looked him straight in the eyes, her forest green ones displaying excitement and determination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)   how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

how come i always find you breaking the rules? (c)
Page 1 of 1