Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hero (Plot Concept)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

The Hero (Plot Concept) Empty
PostSubject: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:16 pm

A group of cats, loyal and righteous, from different clans, meet at a gathering. They realize how much wrong is going on in the clans, from war, codebreakers, murder, and predators. Together, they decide that it would be in everyone's best interest if those danger's were all gotten rid of, and plan how to do it. Basically, they decide to become "superheroes" of sorts, but without special powers. They begin working together to solve all clans problems. The ShadowClanner become the spy, mastering unseen movement to gain information about codebreakers or dens of danger predators/rogues. The WindClanner becomes the messenger, using their speed to deliver messages quickly, learning how to be subtle and sneaky while doing so. All the other cats have roles based around their clan as well. They always disguise their scent and roll in mud to hide their identity, not wanting to be recognized for what they do. The clans start to mistake them for one cat saving everyone, who they call "The Hero". A cat who is part of a forbidden romance is discovered by this group of cats, and is forced to end their relationship. They form a hatred for "The Hero", and begin disguising their scent and rolling in mud before attacking cats or tearing down dens, making it look like the Hero has turned evil. One clan leader decides that the Hero is a threat to the clans, and starts hunting down their identity. The group of cats realize what happened, and agree to end their days as the Hero. Before doing so, they confront the fake Hero, asking them to stop causing chaos. The cat agrees on the condition that they can resume their forbidden relationship, and the deal is made.

I don't have any cats for this, but this idea came to me. It would require a lot of preparation and role-players, and probably won't ever end up happening. But I thought I would share it and see who likes it and would be interested in being part of this.

The Hero (Plot Concept) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:19 pm

sounds interesting!

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:20 pm

i love this idea so much, no capital letters or exclamation points could explain.

i feel like i've seen a plot like this happen before in a movie or tv show of some sort, but i can't remember it, now.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 4:22 pm

This seems really cool. I'd totally be on board with this.

The Hero (Plot Concept) Tenor The Hero (Plot Concept) Original The Hero (Plot Concept) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 6:29 pm

You know if this ever happens (is it gonna happen?)
Foxfire can sooo be the TC superhero.
He seriously needs a plot. But if you have someone else in mind that is fine.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Like Ivyy said above, if this ever becomes a thing, Tawnypaw of Riverclan wouldn't mind being a hero.

The Hero (Plot Concept) Tenor The Hero (Plot Concept) Original The Hero (Plot Concept) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero (Plot Concept)   The Hero (Plot Concept) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hero (Plot Concept)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: