Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed]   Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed] EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 12:27

Drenched fur slicked down against her sides, chilly water streamed down Sunpaw's glossy fur as she pulled herself free of the rapidly-moving river and up onto the stone-flecked shore of the nearby border. Although she had yet to master the art of swimming, she was still determined to learn the needed grace that often came hand-in-hand with the skill. Thankfully, alongside Lilytail, the majority of her denmates seemed to be kind enough to occasionally offer the occasional tip or lesson. Giving herself a vigorous shake in hopes of chasing away the chill that had seeped into her bones, the little tabby twisted around to gaze back at the other apprentice who had been a tail-length behind her just heartbeats prior. "Are you coming, Cinderpaw?" Sunpaw called, dark amber gaze trained on the tabby pelt of her denmate.

Ever since the battle against ThunderClan for the Sunningrocks, the area had been pretty much off limits, aside from the occasional patrols sent to mark the borders, so it had taken a significant amount of pleading for permission to venture onto the underwhelming pile of rocks.

Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed]   Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed] EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:37

Cinderpaw has been treading in the water because he thought he'd seen something. Turned out to be a minnow. He swam after Sunpaw. "Yeah, I'm coming." He pulled himself up onto the rocks and looked around. Supposedly, near the beginning of Leafbare, Thunderclan had fought Riverclan for it, but of course, his own clan prevailed. Several of the younger warriors had only been apprentices like Sunpaw and himself. One day, he'd be a warrior. He stretched out on the warm rocks. "I see why everyone wants these," He purred, "It's great for sunning. They named it well."

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed]   Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 14:41

Forestpaw had been hunting in Thunderclan territory when she smelled them. Riverclan. They'd taken over Sunningrocks and have been there for a while. She hissed as she saw them approach the sunny area. That was Thunderclan's rightful land. Those Fish-Breaths didn't deserve it. She dove into a bush and called, "Hay Mousebrains!"

(OOC: i cant remember who she's battling with) XD

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed]   Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncontrollable Teenage Angst [closed]
Page 1 of 1