Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]

Go down 
+2
Seer
cachaemic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Empty
PostSubject: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 16:39

Acornpelt luxuriously bathed in the warm sunlight as she calmly sat near the open doors to the grassy moor. As an apprentice, Acornpelt would always be highly irritated when she had to wait for other cats to join her in order to go outside the camp. This time was different.
Acornpelt felt no extreme irritation or impatience, but instead calmness. It was Newleaf, prey was lush, the weather was always nice, and there were no struggles to survive. Now, usually, Acornpelt would've gone outside by herself on a day like this, but she had learned that solitude wasn't always the best. Most of her group patrols as an apprentice had brought her new friends, such as Sweetpaw and Hickorypaw. Who was to say another patrol wouldn't do the same?

The first day of Newleaf was as the warrior had expected- beautiful and welcoming, and perfect for some bonding time with other cats. She couldn't wait to go outside and catch the juicy prey that had been hibernating all Leaf-bare.

OOC: except the first day of spring was actually on march 20th for me hahaha
there's no specific order until everyone posts! 
happy aprilll

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 10:21

Carefully scrubbing away the lingering traces of drowsiness, Brindlewhisker's ear twitched as she continued in her attempt to wash away the stubborn bleariness that still framed the edges of her vision. After a long night spent chatting with Dewtuft and an early morning spent arranging the day's patrols and various duties, it seemed as though the little sleep she had managed to catch was hardly worth anything. After several more heartbeats of futile washing, the Deputy eventually dropped her paw with a slight sigh, a prickle of frustration creeping its way down her spine.

Although she felt quite irritated at the fact that she was having such a difficult time properly waking up, the long-awaited warm weather of Newleaf helped soothe the worst of her ill temper. Inhaling a contented breath, Brindlewhisker found herself quietly watching the bustling camp, a hint of interest simmering within the depths of her gaze. In her haste to organize all the needed patrols for the day, she had accidentally excluded herself from any of the larger patrols! Rising to her paws and shaking away the nagging stiffness, the brindled she-cat found herself mindlessly approaching Acornpelt, who was clearly enjoying the first real day of warmth.

"Looking for something to do?" Brindlewhisker questioned, settling down a tail-length or two from the younger she-cat, "Or are you just enjoying the weather?"

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 19:07

Acornpelt dipped her respectfully upon the sleek deputy's approach. "Both, in a way. I'm waiting for other cats willing to go on a patrol to wake up, but I'm enjoying the weather whilst I wait for that to happen. If you need something for me to do, I wouldn't mind parting from that plan." While she was willing to help Brindlewhisker with anything, the weather was nice. The rose-pink light from dawn that emitted the sky was enough to make the temperature enjoyable, and the wind that drifted the grass on the moor looked so tempting to run in. Silently hoping she wouldn't have to give up this wonderful morning, Acornpelt patiently waited for Brindlewhisker's response.

OOC: Just so I don't have to make 5 paragraphs after everyone posts, I'll collectively talk to everyone as they reply.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 19:29

Fernpaw spotted the WindClan deputy and one of the younger warriors together, and she grinned excitedly. She really liked Brindlewhisker from when she met her as a kit, and she also wanted to become friends with Acornpelt — well, she wanted to be friend every cat in the Clan, really. She rushed over to the two she-cats, her lime-green eyes bright and excitable. ”Hi, Brindlewhisker! Hi, Acornpelt! Are you two going on patrol or something? Or are you just standing here? Either way, can I join you? I promise not to be annoying! Pleeeeease?”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 1:20

Sweetpaw yawned as she rose from her nest, her ears perking at the sound of Acornpelt's voice out in the camp. Creeping around the other still sleeping apprentices, Sweetpaw waited until she had a straight line of sight before she sprinted to Acornpelt, tripping once on the way there but quickly recovering. "Hey! Are you going on a patrol? Bring me with you! We don't EVER see eachother anymore." Sweetpaw play-pouted at Acornpelt but only managed it for a few moments before she giggled and a big smile replaced her pout.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 12:07

"A patrol with the deputy and my daughter? There's no way I could resist," Nectarleap put in, padding over to the slowly growing group of cats. After a moment, he realized that he might have sounded a bit presumptuous, so decided to amend his words. "That is, if I may." After saying that, he dipped his head respectfully towards Brindlewhisker. After batting Sweetpaw playfully on the head, he shot a grin towards Acornpelt and Fernpaw. A patrol with these four cats would be far from wasted time.

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Signat10
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 15:21

Acornpelt knew what she had coming as Fernpaw excitably bounded towards her and Brindlewhisker. Smiling at the light grey apprentice as she approached, she replied, "Probably, if Brindlewhisker doesn't have anything for me to do. If not, you are free to join me-us, if you're coming?" She glanced at Brindlewhisker. The young she-cat's gaze was quickly stolen when she caught a sudden movement in the corner of her eye, seeing Sweetpaw had tripped but ran towards the three cats. "Heya, Sweetpaw! Maybe. I planned to, but I might have something more important to do. Hopefully not. You can come, though." 

Acornpelt was baffled. Yet another cat was coming to join the clump of cats. She smiled at Nectarleap, but chuckled to Brindlewhisker in a joking manner, "Welp, you have no choice now. You're coming on the patrol. Anyway, Nectarleap, you're free to join too." Acornpelt looked expectantly at all the four cats. "So, is everyone ready to go? We should take off before the whole Clan joins us."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 19:04

"We've got ourselves quite a group," Brindlewhisker mrrowed in response to Nectarleap's words, an amused glint simmering within the depths of her gaze, "I don't blame you for not wanting to miss out." Watching as Sweetpaw and Fernpaw continued to bounce about and chatter eagerly, the Deputy remained quiet as she watched Acornpelt try to wrangle in everybody's attention without attracting the interest of anymore of their Clanmates. If another cat or two joined, they'd have enough cats for a raiding party! "Lead the way." Brindlewhisker hummed, giving herself a brisk shake before finally rising to her paws once more.

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 13:48

OOC: since i totally messed up the posting order and got confused, i haven't been replying here.

posting order:
me (this post)
yosh
lost
squirrel
seer

i hope that's rational enough :>
1-3 pieces of prey every cat catches so this doesn't go on for too long?
------------------------------------
Acornpelt abruptly rose to all fours. Ready to start the day and catch some prey, she led the patrol out of the confined camp and into the open, gusty grassland. The she-cat took in a breath so deep, she arched her back and let her chest puff up from the fresh moor airs. She progressed near the Lone Stump, where prey was plentiful. The area would surely be booming with rabbits and hares now that it was Newleaf. Acornpelt prowled around, tasting the air for prey, when she caught a scent of rabbit. Pricking her ears up, small noises steadily led the warrior's sight toward the rabbit. Creeping towards the prey that had very recently escaped it's burrow, she pounced, the rabbit soon squirming under the cat's claws. Biting it, Acornpelt resisted the juicy smell the prey left before burying it and heading towards the other cats.

Last edited by Crire Larm on Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 7:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 13:48

The member 'Crire Larm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Mistpe10
Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 7:21

Fernpaw followed after the other patrol cats excitedly. This would be her first ever official hunt! She sniffed the air just as Lionstorm had taught her, then picked up the scent of songbird. She spotted the colorful prey pecking around at some sprouting grass, and she crouched, bundling up her muscles, before breaking into a race after it. She was too quick — and rather too excitable in general — for the little songbird, and she was able to catch it before it could take off too far into the air. She killed the back of its neck to swiftly kill it, then deposited it beside Acornpelt’s rabbit with a happy purr.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 7:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 7:21

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 14:16

Sweetpaw skipped happily along behind the patrol when a flash of movement caught her eye. Looking over, the silver tabby was quick to focus on the bird that was hopping around in the grass a tree-length or two away in one of the many dips of the moors. At the prospect of catching something Sweetpaw was filled wth excitement but she forced herself to focus that excitement into her movements. As the bird hopped so it's back was to Sweetpaw, the she-cat moved quickly but silently to try close the long distance between herself and her prey. She made it about halfway down the slope before her paws slipped and she went tumbing the rest of the way down, landing in a heap where the bird has once been as she watched it fly off.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by THUNDERCANT APPRENTICE on Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 14:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 14:16

The member 'THUNDERCANT APPRENTICE' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 15:56

Nectarleap followed the patrol out of camp, scenting the air for something to catch. After a few moments, he discovered the scent of a hare. They were fairly large and easy to catch. It would probably be his best bet. Following the trail a little ways, he spotted the brown creature. After checking the sun, the wind, and the land, he slid into a perfect hunting crouch, hidden by the grass and silent as a shadow. Slowly, he crept towards his target, taking every step with careful precision. This hare would feed his clan. Once close, enough, he crouched lower, making sure he wouldn't hit the ground when he jumped. After a moment of silent preparation, he leapt. Low and silent, hardly even making a sound. The hare was practically between his paws by the time it noticed him. Though he had to chase it a little ways, it was hardly long enough to be called a run. After delivering a swift killing bite, he whispered his thanks to StarClan. A proud grin on his face, he picked up his catch and trotted back over to the rest of his patrol.

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]   Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

Newleaf Is Here! [CLOSED Hunting Patrol]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: