Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]

Go down 
+23
Middy
RainyHeart
Drippy
Mamenchisaurus
Stags
Seer
Transient
Maple
AirJordanz
Cays
Ivy-ssi
Inky Pawprints
Harlem
Squirrelnose
Holly
Reaper King
Titanium
Not
Ripped
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Princess poatato
White
ginger
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Empty
PostSubject: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 0:31

A Clan Divided

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Warrio10

“Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.”
—Maya Angelou

Opening

Skyclan has been known to be most accepting of cats outside of their own – so much so that some say Skyclan will take anycat, from river to moor, so long as they mew a few words of fealty. Many of Skyclan have accepted these cats at the word of their leaders – wary of these warriors but feeling powerless to speak against them.

But no longer.

A young, bold she-cat of pure blood stands to speak out against Rippedstar – and against the cats of Skyclan with foreign roots. Believing that these changes they bring – of dubious loyalties, and in beliefs and culture – are causing Skyclan to weaken and crumble, she rises to fight for the purity of her clan.

It does not take long before Skyclan becomes torn – loyalties splitting them into factions of pureblood and non – and the fissure runs deep. They are two clans under one name, with a leader fighting to hold them together. But when blood is spilled on both sides that puts all of their lives in danger, can the cats of Skyclan set aside their differences to stand as one – or will the clan of the sky fall, shattering into the fragments of their pasts?

--------------------------------------

THE PLOT

“She stood before the clan and claimed that foreign blood would tear Skyclan apart. But it is her standing before us – not our foreign blood – that will be the end of us all.”
– Rippedstar, regarding the leader of the Purist faction (Honeyfang)

PART ONE
prejudice born

Spoiler:

PART 2

thicker than water

Spoiler:

PART 3
brewing storms

Spoiler:

PART 4
lines in the sand

Spoiler:

PART 5
desperate times

Spoiler:

PART 6
desperate measures

Spoiler:

PART 7
ties that bind

Spoiler:

CONCLUSION

Spoiler:

------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^-^ This is Ripped and I’s idea for a clan-wide plot for Skyclan – civil war! Cx Or civil unrest, anyway. Skyclan has been known to take in everyone (so long as they’re not a murderer), and one of the things that came to mind was how… well, how that pisses some cats off. And thus A Clan Divided was born! Cx

It should be a fun, exciting plot with a moral to it. ^-^ Only one cat has to die – the rest can just participate! Whether your cat chooses to be a purist or to side with Rippedstar, they all live and are loyal in the end! In fact, the purists' loyalty will strengthen in the end! ouo Please, I beg all of you with Skyclan cats to participate! I promise it will be fun! (and I have cookies. cx)

Note: if you do decide to join (which I will love you FOREVER for if you do <3) please side with one or the other. cx I’m afraid there isn’t really a “neutral” position in this plot – either you are for foreign cat immigration or against it. As the plot goes on, either your cat chooses to side with the clannists or the loyalists, please! And while we may consider a few “switching” sides once it becomes more intense, as much as possible, stay loyal to your faction! Cx (Mostly for simplicity’s sake. cx)

And don’t be afraid of having your cat be a clannist if you think they would be – the clannists aren’t murderers, and genuinely believe they are doing what’s right for the clan. ^-^ You would not be joining an “evil” group. Rather, they would be part of a group that genuinely loves their clan – but learns necessary, character-development lessons along the way. (see “their beliefs” under purists).

DISCLAIMER: Ripped wants to warn all of you that in Skyclan, the penalty for seriously harming or killing a clanmate is death. Rippedstar does not look kindly upon violence among clanmates. cx

NOTE – Ripped has agreed that the cats participating in the fight of PART 4 (lines in the sand) will NOT be executed, even though they seriously injure each other. This is the exception. So don’t be afraid to sign up to be troublemakers for part 4! (Rippedstar will show mercy. Cx) ^-^

If approved, this plot will technically begin immediately (as Honey is currently an apprentice)… but most of the action (that is, PART 2) will not take place at least 1-2 months from now.

The Factions

The Loyalists
Those of half or majority non-Skyclan blood and their supporters. Loyal to Rippedstar, and believe that all of their clanmates are loyal, regardless of heritage.
The Purists
Cats of pure or majority Skyclan heritage -- including those of Tribe heritage -- that are either full clannist/purists or are simply dissatisfied with the leadership of Skyclan.
*Can also include those who, while not being pure of blood, have proven themselves loyal to Skyclan beyond a doubt -- like Rippedstar -- and are still very wary of foreigners. Must have proven themselves loyal in very definite circumstances. Pm me or Ripped for details! ouo
       The purists’ beliefs
Spoiler:

NOTE: Two things:
#1 -- We consider Tribe-born cats to be true-Skyclan, and they will be viewed as such by the purists of this plot. ^-^ So if you have a tribe-born cat, please, please, please consider making them a clannist!
#2 -- If you're cat is on the fence about being purist/loyalist, please make them side with the purists, if possible. cx We are experiencing a shortage of purists and really need them for the plot to go forward! <3 Thank you!

Sign-ups:
Leader of the Purists – Honeypaw/Honeyfang (me)
Leader of the Loyalists – Rippedsky/Rippedstar (Ripped)
Clannist SkC Mentor – Sedgestrike (Cays)
Starclan cat (of Skyclan heritage) – Crowstar (Coon)
PART 2 - The non-Skyclan cats welcomed into SkC by Rippedstar -- [NEEDED]
PART 3 – The murderer OR torn half-clan – [DESPERATELY NEEDED]
*(see Part 3 for details on role) must be half-clan or of heritage OTHER than pure/majority Skyclan; if not a murderer, must be willing to abandon Skyclan for another clan [other clan leader approval needed]
PART 3 -- Cat to be murdered* -- Tawneyfur (Whiteheart)
PART 4 – The purist cat that riots in the middle of camp – Sedgestrike/Sparrowkit (Cays)
*(see Part 4 for details on role) although the penalty for injuring a clanmate is death under Ripped’s rule, Ripped has made this fight the exception. This cat will NOT be executed. So let your murderous impulses run wild~
PART 4 – The loyalist cat that riots in the middle of camp – Poplartooth (Harlem)
*(see Part 4 for details on role) although the penalty for injuring a clanmate is death under Ripped’s rule, Ripped has made this fight the exception. This cat will NOT be executed. So let your murderous impulses run wild~
PART 6 – Radical/trusted purists — [1-3 NEEDED MINIMUM]
*(see Part 6 for role details) must be willing to enlist rogues to further their cause, and to murder Rippedstar for the sake of their clan’s stability. Honey’s right-hand purists. NOTE -- These cats will NOT be executed! ouo
PART 6 – Radical loyalists – [1-3 NEEDED MINIMUM]
*(see Part 6 for role details) must be willing to go against Rippedstar’s wishes and potentially murder a clanmate (Honey) and cover it up, for the sake of their clan’s stability. Loyal to Rippedstar, but disagree that the purists will ever come around. NOTE -- These cats will NOT be executed! ouo

• Pineheart (twisrty)
  • Hawkstrike (Ink King)
  • Poplartooth (Harlem)

Purists—[AS MANY AS POSSIBLE <3]

• Sedgestrike (Cays)
  • Sparrowkit (Cays)
  • Blossomheart (Jade)
  • Elmcloud (Seer)
  • Tigerpaw (Transient Days)
  • Starlingkit (Stag)

Loyalists—[AS MANY AS POSSIBLE <3]

• Mintpaw [med-cat] (Drippy)
  • Poplartooth [deputy] (Harlem)
  • Ripplepaw (Titanium)
  • Sunpaw (Holly)
  • Hazelpaw* (Ivyy)
  • Russetpelt (Ivyy)
  • Swiftpaw (Maple)
  • Rookpaw (AmericanFacepalm)

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Last edited by ginger on Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 0:33; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 4:04

Tawneyfur can be murdered (in part #3) if that's the way this all goes down or she can just be a loyalist

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 4:36

There is a plot callled the clan of no ones. you could get actual "rogues" to attack the camp. U could check it out! My Birchspark is in there.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 6:51

oh

OH

OKAY THEN

I guess you can put my bby Pineheart up for anything. She's pure rogue blood and is known by probably most of the clan that she used to work for Bear, attacking any cats that tried to escape and pretty much the tyrant's right hand man. Of course, she moved past this long ago but purists will probably hate her in the plot, along with her soon-to-come kits. 

So yeah. You can put her up to any Loyalist role or just make her a strong Loyalist. She pretty manipulable so she can do the whole "murder honey" thing if you wish, as long as she gets some reward from another Loyalist for it.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 7:20

Peper--while that is a good idea, for simplicities sake we are using NPC rogues :) the whole point of it is for it to just be a skyclan thing!

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 7:28

uhhh... I don't even know what side Blossomheart would be on. She believes that any young cat should be given a chance, but adults(late apprentice+) cannot be trusted.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 8:18

ripplepaw is pretty pure, so logic would make her a purist, but she doesn’t believe in all that pureblood junk. would it be alright if she could sympathise with the loyalists and join them despite her heritage?

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 8:29

MAKE IT TENSE AND DRAMATIC YAS

Also I would say that Blossom would likely be neutral/out of it but eventually support the loyalist as the tensions rise as she fears the kits are going to be endangered by the clan being torn apart (kinda what I was getting at in my plotting thread)

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9972

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 10:34

I can offer up Crowstar for the Starclan cat or Rowanberry. They are both Skyclan NPC born.

Shrikekit can also be able to take up a slot somewhere, he is half Skyclan and half tribe (which is old Skyclan).

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 10:43

yo sign up sunpaw for pro-immigration. she _is_ one, so

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 12:26

Swoopnose is a non SkyClan cat who will be accepted into SkyClan as part of a different plot, so you can put him as one of those cats.

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 13:06

poplartooth can be the loyalist cat that riots in the middle of camp, if that slot is still open.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 15:05

I’ll sign up Hawkstrike in the loyalist side. This can cause some hilarity given that besides Crowstar (Which will be dead by then), everyone thinks he is a pureblood SkyClan cat that went missing and then returned by how he was introduced, when in reality he’s pure ShadowClan and accepted in secret y Crowstar.

His morals are very twisted thanks to his strong loyalty to the Dark Forest and the training he got from them during his moons as an apprentice, to the point where beyond the nice guy mask he wears he is a really aggressive cat that could kill in cold blood and without remorse if he has a good reason to do so. This could make him a perfect fit for both the cat in Part 4 that starts the fight given how easily it is to get him to attack thanks to such aggression, and/or the loyalist cat that threatens to kill Honey (Cuz he would definitely do it if not stopped in time).

While he would keep his act of pureblood SkyClan warrior, he would be an extremely strong supporter of the loyalist side given how he was taken in when he had nowhere to go. After all, he understands the struggles rogues have to go through and the relief a new life in a new clan can bring. He has grown extremely loyal to SkC and wouldn’t hesitate to do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it means going against the warrior code and leader’s wishes.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 17:34

Russetpelt can be a loyalist.

Hazelpaw will be a purist at first, but probably later go to Ripped’s side.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 19:34

I can give you sedgestrike or sparrowkit (paw by then) for part 4 purist (who depends on how far along the other plot sedge is in will be.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]   A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Clan Divided [Open, Approval Pending]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next