Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) Empty
PostSubject: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 7:30

Hazelpaw is mean. She is arrogant, selfish, disrespectful, and often rude. But here is the sad way she is gonna change. :’)

So Hazel and one other apprentice decide to go on a patrol, without Warriors because hazel is a sneaky squirrel. (Idk where I was going with that)
So they encounter two other cats from a different clan, and hazel being hazel she gets into a fight with one of them and the others start fighting too.
Annnnnnnnnnd hazel gets to rough and accidentally kills the cat.... yeah. So after that she realizes that her behavior is obviously not good, she her personality changes and she becomes a better cats. More respectful, less rude, pretty selfless too.
OH ALSO Hazelpaw isn’t gonna wanna tell anyone else yet and the cat that she was patrolling with decides to not tell anyone. And maybe they become friends idk. XD

Cats I need:
Hazel’s opponent (this cat dies): Willowpaw (jade)
Hazel’s friend on patrol: Mumblefoot (Ripped)
Hazel’s friend’s opponent: Shadefall (peppr)

Edit: ik I said Hazel’s friend would be an apprentice but I lied so Mumble is in

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3

Last edited by Ivyy on Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 15:55; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:34

I can offer up Eaglepaw to be Hazel's friend's opponent :) Eagle is always down for a good fight, but he has so many plans at the moment so I cannot kill him. Just let me know if using Thunderclan works out for this!
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:59

and if ur not using tc feel free to use any of my cats! they're all about to becom warriors so i dont want them to die. at least not yet. ;)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:25

Aww Libby this is awesome so sad I don't like fighting or I would definitely sign up

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 15:23

bUmP

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 15:30

Here kill Willowpaw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)   Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazel why (Clooooossseeeed)
Page 1 of 1