Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 18:47

Acornpelt strolled through WindClan territory with ease. Finally, she was able to experience the openness of the moor without a warrior having to come with her. It was only her. Alone.
It wasn't until the feel of the ground changed that Acornpelt realized she had ended up on the Gorge. She hated being on neutral territory, for it was the perfect place for fights to start. The new warrior turned around, quickly increasing her pace so she could get out of here as fast as possible. She suddenly halted, hearing a rustle in the bushes.
Oh no. This is what I was trying to avoid. Curse you, care-free instincts!
Well, she couldn't just let this slip by. It was either a cat or prey, and either one needed to be get rid of. She sided her hind legs, preparing to pounce. Acornpelt leaped eagerly, curious to see what the rustle had been caused by. As soon as she heard hissing and spitting, she loosened her claws and jumped off of the cat. Adrenaline rushed through her blood. Who was this cat? The moment the cat got up, she instantly realized who it was.
Spotfur.
She narrowed her eyes at him, pupils turning to slits.
"Oh. It's you."
She stalked towards him intimidatingly, fur fluffed up.
"How have you been?"
"I've been really busy being a warrior."

OOC: Sorry for laziness. I was rushing to get this done. And yes, I did take those lines from Portal 2. I said she would be a lil' different after she became a warrior, and here she is.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 19:01

OOC: ohboy this will be fun
Imma assume she's a NAW, correct me if I'm wrong

Spotfur stood tall before the former apprentice, eyes narrowed. "You." He hissed back. "I've been improving myself and my skills. And mentoring an apprentice. I find time to patrol, though." He said this last part casually and almost carelessly. "I've been hunting for my clan. I've been practicing my fighting skills, too!" He launched towards her to tackle the she-cat. "I'd have preferred fighting Thornpaw, but I'll enjoy crushing you too!"

Spotfur used Run and Tackle, dealing 12(9+3) damage and using 10 stamina.

SPOT
45/45
150/160

ACORN
28/40
120/120

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 21:37

"Sounds like any other warrior." Acornpelt yawned. "You're nothing special."
She flattened her ears and hissed as Spotfur barreled into her. She quickly sprung back up and leaped onto Spotfur's back, digging her claws into his back and making her way down. Satisfaction coursed through her as the marks that she left started seeping blood.
--------------
Acornpelt used Leap-and-hold, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina. Spotfur is stunned for 2 turns.

Spotfur
37/45
150/160

Acornpelt
28/40
110/120

OOC: indeed. this will be very interesting.
quick question but
where did you get the 3 from
the extra +3 damage is only to a cat that isn't focused on you. acornpelt was focused on him. the special effect, i believe, is only for battles that have more than two cats. i could be wrong? i'm honestly not sure

Last edited by Crire Larm on Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 21:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15013

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 21:37

The member 'Crire Larm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] Mistpe10
I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 22:13

OOC: From what I know, "focused on" means "engaged in battle with" so

IC: Spotfur growled underneath her claws. "I never said anything about that! No one likes a 'special snowflake' anyway. I'm sure you think your clan is perfect and deserves everything, don't you?"

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 22:51

Acornpelt rolled her eyes and hissed at the older tom. "Really? Then it sure was unnecessary to include the fact that you do SO well with your patrols, even though you have an apprentice! I don't care for updates!" She kept pinning him down, her grip tightening. "I stay loyal to my Clan, no matter what!" The she-cat's gaze started filling with uncertainty. "I know that the only reason that you're so harsh towards WindClan is that RiverClan and WindClan aren't allies! Ivystar is cruel towards WindClan, and you either want to be the same or stay loyal to your leader. I want to stay loyal to Ashstar. I look up to her. Every Clan cat looks up to their own leader. I just wish I could understand why Ivystar ever got so mean towards WindClan. Ever since I was a kit, Ivystar had no heart for WindClan." She shook her head, realizing she was rambling nonsense. "If fighting you is what it takes to stay loyal to my Clan, so be it."
------------------------------
Acornpelt used Leap-and-hold, dealing 16(8+8) damage and using 20(10+10) stamina. Spotfur is stunned for 1 turn.

Spotfur
29/45
150/160

Acornpelt
28/40
100/120

OOC: so this got slightly emotional a little quickly

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 23:19

Spotfur rolled his eyes. "You literally asked me how I'd been! And I perfectly well understand why Ivystar is so harsh! She's helping her clan to thrive, and so am I! Ashstar's just being a weak pushover, just like Thunderclan! And, in case you never heard the story, Riverclan cats got maimed and killed by Windclan cats. Ivystar hates Windclan for it. And quite a few murderers too. Seems Windclan just never learns, do they?"

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 0:04

Acornpelt looked at Spotfur expectantly, ignoring the non-important subject that they had been bickering about and moved onto the more confusing one. "But is it really that important to hold a grudge? Is it really that important to have innocent RiverClan cats rival against other innocent WindClan cats?"
She let go of him, leaping off of Spotfur, panting.
"Even part of the reason why RiverClan hates WindClan so much is that ThunderClan harming RiverClan as well. Is that even reasonable? Is it reasonable to hate a cat that was a friend to a murderer, but had no say in what that murderer had done?"
Acornpelt stalked back toward Spotfur, sizing him up before leaping onto her hind legs and clawing him ferociously. She was losing her patience with him, and her voice returned to a snarl.
"Forget it. There's no use in trying to make sense with you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Acornpelt used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 9 damage and using 15 stamina.

Spotfur
20/45
150/160

Acornpelt
28/40
85/120

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 0:49

Spotfur rolled his eyes and growled as he leaped on top of her. "I don't know. I guess it just seems to Ivystar that Ashstar just can't control her cats. I've got no clue about Ivystar anyway. I even argued with Ivystar herself once." He raked his claws down her back, but now he didn't even care if he won the battle. Just the debate.

Spotfur used Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina! Acornpelt is pinned for 2 turns!

Spotfur
20/45
140/160

Acornpelt
19/40
85/120

Last edited by Jade on Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15013

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 0:49

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] Mistpe10
I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 1:02

Acornpaw huffed as she was pinned down. "Well, Ivystar is wrong. Look, out of all my lifetime, Ivystar has been the only one to attack WindClan, and even then, it was only one time. I get that Ivystar wants RiverClan to thrive, but she does a lot of unnecessary actions that do more harm than good." She hated to give RiverClan relief, but it was the only reasonable thing to do. "I wouldn't know either. I don't have a lot of info on past incidents or even RiverClan at all, even though I really love learning about the history of the Clans and such."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 13:50

Spotfur kept his hold. "That must mean we're in the same boat. All I can do is follow her orders." He paused before adding something else. She wasn't so bad after all, maybe. "I'll do what I can, but she's pretty stubborn. I can't be marked traitorous.

Spotfur continued using Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 more damage and using 10 more stamina. Acornpelt is pinned for 1 more turn.

Spotfur
20/45
130/160

Acornpelt
10/40

85/120

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 23:11

Acornpelt thought for a moment. This conversation almost sounded like one she would have with an acquaintance or someone in her Clan she didn't know very well. She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. Was she really going to thank this cat? "..Thank you, I suppose. I can't say I'll do what I can. I live under the word of my leader and it would be strange for me to oppress that. What happens, happens. I realize that the Clans can't all live in peace and they don't have to. I guess, maybe one day, RiverClan will save WindClan or WindClan will save RiverClan in some way that stops this feud. Maybe." Acornpelt struggled underneath his grip. She wasn't going to give up just yet, but.. if she somehow could even defeat Spotfur at this point, that would defeat the point of resolving RiverClan and WindClan's issues as well. Hopefully, Spotfur would realize that too. Acornpelt didn't like the fact of the warrior showing her mercy, but there were really only a few options at that point.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 1:23

Spotfur shrugged. "I don't blame you. I'll bet it'll end. One day." It seemed they had come to terms.

Spotfur continued using Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 more damage and using 10 more stamina. Acornpelt is pinned for 0 more turns.

Spotfur
20/45
120/160

Acornpelt
9/40
85/120

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 1:58

Acornpelt shook her pelt, feeling relief as the weight that formerly laid on her was lifted. The brown warrior looked at Spotfur for a moment. Just when she had first found Spotfur on the Gorge, she couldn't wait to claw him to pieces, but now only resolution drifted between the two. "I guess we both learned something new today." She shifted her paws awkwardly. "Well, there's no reason for this battle to continue, so long as you agree to return your borders and I'll return to mine." The she-cat flicked her tail, turning around and starting to head back towards WindClan territory. She shifted her head just enough to where she could see the speckled tom, waiting to see if he would turn around and leave just as she, or stay.

OOC: so this didn't quite turn out as i expected
if you want the two to continue battling, spotfur can refuse to leave or something like that, but since they both are below/at half of their health i don't think the battle has to continue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]   I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't Wait to Tear You Apart! [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next