Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 18:44

It had been a while since he last did a Moonstone Journey but he was ready for it. The deputy already fetched the herbs that Goldeneye and Cloudstone prepared for him and the young apprentices so, for now, he was only waiting for Nightpaw. Jaystream had to admit that he was impressed. Ravenflight finished Fogcloud's training a few nights ago and now her second apprentice, Nightpaw, was one step closer to earn her warrior name.

Enjoying the fresh breeze of the calm night, Jaystream watched the camp with his tail covering the herbs. It was an important night for the young she-cat who was probably anxious or excited about it but for him... the sky offered him a nice time to just walk and relax. He missed that about the journeys. The chance to just enjoy the silence of the territory, letting the happy memories flood his mind.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 19:11

Nightpaw padded out of the apprentices den, walking over to Jaystream. She was excited to go to the moonstone, and she'd heard a few tails about it by the Elders in their den. She'd been told the stone looked like the moon itself. She sat down and looked over at the bright green herbs laying near The Deputy. "Do I have to eat Those?" She asked, eyeing the herbs suspiciously. She lifted her nose and caught a whiff of how bitter they smelled. Scrunching her nose, she bent over and ate the herbs, their bitter taste lingering in her mouth when she was done.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 19:36

The tom nodded quietly as the response of the apprentice's question. Like her, the tom grabbed his own pack of herbs and like a piece of meat, he swallowed them quickly. The bitter taste didn't bother him but it wasn't pleasant at all. He gulped and then stood up, glancing at the young Nightpaw with a smile. "We're now ready to go. Follow me. We have a long way to go." He purred before leaving the camp with the apprentice by his side.

Together, the two cats walked through Riverclan's lands until they reached the end of it when they arrived at the Twoleg bridge. Jaystream didn't look at it too much and instead, he guided Nightpaw to a natural path of stones that allowed them to reach the other side of the river of the clan. "We will cross the river using the rocks. Even if you know how to swim, is faster and safer this way so be careful and don't fall. Use only the rocks I use." With those words being said, Jaystream leapt from one stone to another like toad did and he soon was standing on the riverbank of the other side.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:27

Nightpaw followed the deputy as the two of them walked out of camp, entering Riverclan territory. They'd walked through their territory until they'd reached a Bridge.. She'd never seen it before. She looked ahead of her and to Jaystream's words, stepped on the rocks only he did.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 14:29

The tom continued the journey following the Twoleg path to the Fourtrees and then making his way to the zone after that: the Thunderpath. The deadly road which was like a dark grey river that crossed all the lands was waiting for them quietly in the dark of the night. Jaystream flicked his tail nervously, telling Nightpaw to stop with him. His green eyes looked at both sides of the path remembering how scary were the monsters that passed there. "As Riverclan cats we don't see this place often but you must know what it is, Nightpaw. This is the Thunderpath. Cats from all the clans have died here because huge monsters kill them when they run at high speed in this place. No cat can defeat them or stop them, that's why we must avoid them instead." The tom crouched a bit, feeling the earth under his paws.

No trembling... that meant no monster.

"Run with me to the other side when I say it, okay?" A few seconds later, the moment to run came and Jaystream leapt forward, announcing that it was time. "Now!" He ran not thinking about stopping and he only rested when his paws felt the soft ground of Windclan's territories. He sighed, relieved and then turned his face to Nightpaw. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 16:21

Nightpaw scrunched her nose at the foul smell. She was standing before a long black surface that smelled really bad. She looked at Jaystream as he told her that this was the Thunderpath. At his signal Nightpaw darted across the thunderpath Right behind Jaystream. "Yeah I'm fine" She replied.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 7:47

OOC: Short crappy post. Sorry

IC:
The deputy not talked and just entered Windclan's plains, always following the direction toward the sacred mountains. The snow already melted so now the tall grass was visible in all the moors as always. Moons ago, he found beauty and peace in such a landscape but after the war against Windclan... he felt nervous and anxious about the idea of another fight here.

However, those thoughts didn't remain as soon as the grass disappeared being replaced by rocky grounds. Soon, the two cats were in front of a large dark hole and Jaystream stopped there, fixing his green eyes on Nightpaw one more time. "This is the Mothermouth, the entrance to the Moonstone's cave. Inside you'll only see darkness so you must stay next to me or you might get lost inside the tunnels. Hear my voice and stay near. We're almost there." The tom gave him a smile to motivate her to come and he entered the cave, remembering the usual darkness and wet environment. Slowly, he guided her through the tunnel, remembering the right path they should follow.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:59

(OOC: No worries. I usually write the shortest replies in existence! Just look at the ones I've been writing! Tbh, this is about the longest thing i ever wrote. XD)

Nightpaw saw that the sky was getting darker as they trekked through Windclan territory. She stared at the mountains that contained the moonstone, and saw how with every step she took they seemed to grow bigger. She quickly sped up to keep up with Jaystream's pace, as they approached mothermouth. It was a huge hole in the rock face, and Nightpaw was a bit afraid to go in, until she saw Jaystream's motivating smile. She followed the deputy into the pitch-black cave. She couldn't see a tail length in front of her so she had to stay close. She shuddered at how cold it was inside the cave, and her pads felt as cold as ice walking against the bare stone. She felt her whiskers brush against the walls of the narrow tunnel until they'd entered the cavern containing the Moonstone. She squinted her eyes at the surprisingly bright light, blinding her for a moment. Once her eyes adjusted, she looked up at Jaystream and asked, "What do I do next?" She looked through the hole in the roof of the cavern, seeing as the beautiful moon shone above.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 17:28

The light blinded him for a second when he entered the cave with the apprentice. He smiled and then looked at her, with bright starry green eyes. "Now, it's time. Come with me." The deputy walked to the Moonstone and he settled down next to it, watching at the she-cat. "Lay down in front of the sacred stone and close your eyes, then, press your nose to it. You'll fall asleep but don't worry. Starclan will be on the other side to welcome you. Remember... be respectful to our ancestors and I wish the best. I'll wait right here for you." The large tom curled his tail around his body and made a little move with his head, pointing the Moonstone. This was the part of the journey that the apprentice had to face on her own.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 6:35

Nightpaw padded over to the moonstone. She was listening to Jaystream's instructions. Touch my nose to the moonstone, right. she thought to herself. She looked at the stone, its smooth surface glimmering in the moonlight. She bent over and touched her nose, and instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Nightpaw opened her eyes and awoke in a place that smelled of the forest. The sky was filled with Fireflies and the sound of crickets flooded the air. She turned around and saw a path that lead to a lush forest with the smell of prey. She walked along the path, wondering where she was. She didn't recognize anything she saw. She didn't didn't really recognize many of the scents here either, until she smelled Riverclan. "Who's there?" She called out. Nobody answered. Instead she followed the scent until she found a cat. She looked like an apprentice, and she had a dark pelt. "H-hello? Who are you?" she asked.

Last edited by GetDatBellsprout on Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 16:50

(DONT U DARE call my KITTIE a boy lol)

Darkpaw turned around and smiled at the new cat. "welcome to starclan my name is darkpaw." she said smiling. She wondered if this cat new her one and only wolfsong.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 17:05

Nightpaw scanned darkpaw up and down. She'd never seen this cat before. "Well, my name's Nightpaw." She mewed.

(OOC: short and terrible)

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 18:10

Darkpaw smiled at her. "well I used to be a riverclan apprentice and I'm here to answer any question you have or give you advice if you need it." she said.

(U forgot to tell me what she is trying to teach her)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 17:32

Nightpaw thought. There wasn't much she wanted to know, she was content knowing what she knew. But the was one thing she wanted to know. he thought about her brother. "I need help. My brother has been really scared of the river, and he's a riverclan cat. Do you think There is a way i can help or assure him?" She asked.

(OOC: lol this is the only thing i could think of)

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 18:18

Darkpaw looked at her confused. "a riverclan who is scared of the water will get laughed at and cut off from everyone. If he seems to act different that means that stuff has happened. You need to comfort him and try your best to try to show him a way the water could be good." she said then with that turned around. She walked until she was just one little shining star and shadepaw woke up.

(Don't worry he will get bullied so she can help)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey   Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next