Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

technically not incest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Leafstorm, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Thornleap∞ Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal*
Female
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 3109
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan SW, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: technically not incest   Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:01 pm

this is an april fools joke plz don't sue me
Leastrm turned his bright vivid bright green eyes to shartpooth and smiled big because he was happy and his smile was like the brightest of all the sunshines baked together in the worlds sunnyest pie at exactly 781.72 degrees on the heat-scale thing. Sharptghod  turnd to him her dull green eyes suddenly not dull at al. "wow jes so hadsmoe." she hot to herself looking at him with a happy feelng. "nad is technencnkically NAT iscnets bc hes not my REAL father."
Leufsterm was excited. He felt excited feelings when he looked at shartpooth and he said "SharTPOOTH i feel excited."
Shaptorh nodded alot because she felt the wsame way. "Im excited to."
Leapftsrm leand formward
shartpooth lead formward
"lefastorm... i. love....'

Suddenly a FOX happened and leafastrom turned ariund with angry felings. "RA" he yeld awhen he swa the fox.

lick my pepperoni nipples
Mintwhisker, Newly-Named Medicine Cat of Skyclan (45/100)
Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (45/160) Sharptooth (100/280) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thornleap, NPC NAW(not pictured above)
Back to top Go down

technically not incest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: