Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Empty
PostSubject: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:51 pm

Part One - Meeting
Cherrypaw has always been a very outgoing and loving she-cat, finding companionship in almost any cat she held a conversation with. Having so many friends, she has never been one to seek out romance, but that was before she met Mosspaw. It only takes Cherrypaw one meeting between passing border patrols to know she cares about him in a way far more special than a mere friend. At first she tries to ignore what she writes off as a crush but when she meets him again by chance, this time alone, she knows that it is far more than that. The two agree to meet in secret and after only a few meetings a romance has bloomed.

Part Two - Distance
As time passes both Cherry and Moss become warriors and their freetime decreases, causing their meetings to become more and more rare. As they spend less and less time together Cherry's lonliness starts to shine through her bubbly demeanor, catching the attention of Blackpaw, who has had a secret crush on Cherry. Blackpaw goes out of her way to spend time with Cherry and Cherry's spirits start to rise once more. As the two grow closer, Cherry realizes that she has started to grow feelings for the she-cat.

Part Three - Rising Tension
After her realization, Cherry tells Moss about her feelings for Blackpaw and to her delight he accepts her feelings and believes her when she says she does love him. Unbeknownst to her, Moss is obviously hurt by Cherry's love for another, but accepts it in his desire to make Cherry happy. While Moss confides in his close friend Chillpaw, Blackpaw asks Cherry to become her mate. Cherry confides in Blackpaw, and though she is shocked at first, when Cherry still agrees to be her mate she is content. {Either she thinks Cherry will eventually get over her fling with Moss or she is simply accepting of it because she loves Cherry and simply doesn't care that she has to share her. Up to the Rper.}
Moss and Blackpaw meet and despite obvious tensions, the two seem to get along well. Cherry spends her time in camp and patrolling with Blackpaw and sneaks off to meet Moss whenever possible.

Part Four - The Collision
The relationship goes on like this for a couple moons, with Moss confiding his hurt feelings to Chillpaw all the time. Finally, Chillpaw gets sick of seeing Moss' feelings being so blatantly ignored and he confronts Cherry a week before the next gathering. Cherry, having no idea that Moss had been in so much emotional pain, begs Chillpaw to go get Moss. When he returns with Moss Cherry apologizes and swears to end things with Blackpaw. Unbeknownst to Cherry, Blackpaw had come looking for Cherry when she didnt come back to camp and overhears the entire conversation. {Either Outraged or Heartbroken (or both)} Blackpaw goes straight to Blizzardstar and Leopardclaw and tells them that Cherry has betrayed them, cheating on Blackpaw with a Riverclan tom.

Part Four - The Fall-Out
Blackpaw, out for revenge, uses her manipulation skills on her clanmates. Making herself out to be an unknowning victim and causing the clan to be divided. As per clan law, a vote is called to decide if Cherry will be allowed to stay in Thunderclan. Though at one point in time no cat would have voted to see her go, a long time has passed since then. With how little time she spent with her clanmates over the past moons and Blackpaw's poison in everyone's ears the vote is extemely close.

Part Six - A New Life {If Exiled}
Cherry and Moss are devestated, both left without a clan. Thankfully, [Clan Leader and/or Deputy] offers them a place in Skyclan, promising the couple a new beginning. Though they are reluctant to leave behind the clans they once called home, left with no choice they join Skyclan. At first, the transition is tough but Cherry and Moss support eachother through it. Their bond now unbreakable and both cats together in the same clan, Cherry and Moss live happily ever after. (and have TONS of kits >.>)

Part Six - Forgiveness {If Cherry Stays in Thunderclan}
Despite Blackpaw's manipulation, Cherry's clanmates know what type of cat she is and either forgive her or feel banishment is too heavy a price. Blackpaw is with a festering hatred of her former mate but doesn't protest. After everything has calmed down Blizzardstar and Cherry have a long discussion that ends with Cherry being demoted to an apprentice for 1 moon and not being allowed to attend the gathering in a few days. Despite this

Part Seven - A New Beginning {If Cherry Stays in Thunderclan}
{1 - Blizzardstar reveals the relationship at the gathering OR 2 - Blackpaw tells Ivystar aout the relationship bfore the gatering starts}
{1 - Ivystar exiles Moss at the gathering OR 2 - Ivystar confronts Moss after the gathering and she either exiles him, or he willingly leaves Riverclan in order to be with Cherry}
{Blizzardstar stops Moss before he leaves and offers to allow him to join Thunderclan}

Roles and Approval List
Mate: Mosspaw - ginger tea
Second Mate/She-Cat: Blackpaw - Jehan
Moss' Friend: Chillpaw - Wolfos
Clan Leader and/or Deputy: Crowstar and/or Rippedsky | Blizzardstar and/or Leopardclaw
Clan: Skyclan or Thunderclan
Thunderclan Patrol Cats: 2-3 Cats
Riverclan Patrol Cats: 2-3 Cats
First Batch of Kits Reservtion: Won't be born until September or Later
Up to Four Kits

Plot Approval: APPROVED
Forbidden Romance Approval: APPROVED

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by THUNDERCAN APPRENTICE on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped

Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3870

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 pm

BARKBARK APPROVEs altho. his approval does not mean much. he is bark

Not sure the clan leaders would exile them, but you could try Skyclan as the clan where they go. They might be able to get in there :)

Beartooth of Thunderclan // 100/280 // Tom // color=#669900
Burntstag of Shadowclan // 45/160 // Tom // color=#990000
Sparkfrost of Riverclan // 60/200 // Tom // color=#cc9900
Houndkit of Thunderclan // 5/15 // Tom // color=#9999cc

★ Deputy of Thunderclan ★

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Well I am hoping that the clans are still at war when this happens so that the leaders and/or deputies feel they aren't trustworthy.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 am

NOOOOOOOO! FOREST WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS!

but sign me up. Forestpaw cant be 2nd mate she has Smoke but if u can use any of my cats use em

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3736

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:34 am

Spotfur can be on RC patrol

Cinderpaw can be the close friend, though if Wolfos offers Chillkit/paw I'd choose Chill over Cinder since they seem to be friends already.

Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Characters : Sagepaw, Elmskip, Myrtlepaw
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 353
Clan/Rank : [S]SkC App; [E]WC NAW; [M]RC App

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:42 am

Blackpaw can be the TC she-cat Cherrypaw crushes on!!

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Appren10   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Elmpix11   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Myrtle11
SagepawElmskipMyrtlepaw
#628f90#660000#B89D89

❀Click for kitties!❀
Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved AmgJTgv
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxtail, Cloud, Rowantalon*, Stormstrike*, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3607
Clan/Rank : Skyclan MC, Thunderclan Warrior (tier 2), Rogue (tier 1)

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:04 am

Stormpaw of Riverclan could be Mosspaw's friend, if you'd like~ He's a very fiery boy who cares about his friends greatly, so it would make sense that he'd confront Cherry.

Since Drip joined WCC!
Lynxtail family picture below!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mosspaw | Horsekit | Milkkit
Female
Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Thanks for offering Stormpaw, Drippy! cx Wolf has already agreed to involve Chill as the bestie, though. cx I gave Chill priority, since he and Moss are already good friends, and Chill has a good temperament for the role. But Stormpaw could be on the initial patrol when Cherry/Moss meet. ^-^ (Also, Moss needs lots of friends even if they don't fill the confidant role -- feel free to pm me! I'd love to do a topic.)

And thanks for offering Blackpaw, Jehan. ^-^ Lost is the one who approves this stuff, but I thought I'd chime in. ouo Would Blackpaw be willing to be in a relationship with Cherry, for Parts 3 and 4? Do you think she's the kind of cat that would tell Blizzardstar about Cherry/Moss, even after she feels Cherry betrayed her? (I mean, depending on the roll of the psychic meddie dice, it might change, so there's that, too. cx)

Thanks for Spotfur, too, Jade! ouo

And potato -- maybe Forest can be a friend for Cherry? We can talk about it with Lost. ^-^

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:29 pm

I WANT A CAT FOR THIS PLOT UGH! But I don't have a TC she-cat....

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Female
Libra Monkey
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:51 pm

okie ;)

Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Characters : Sagepaw, Elmskip, Myrtlepaw
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 353
Clan/Rank : [S]SkC App; [E]WC NAW; [M]RC App

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 am

@Ginger, Blackpaw is definitely the kind of cat to betray others to get herself further, especially if she gets her own feelings hurt! :) That's precisely why I offered her up <3

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Appren10   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Elmpix11   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Myrtle11
SagepawElmskipMyrtlepaw
#628f90#660000#B89D89

❀Click for kitties!❀
Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved AmgJTgv
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 9:19 am

Hay! i got an idea that mite improove the plot! :)
Theres another plot called the clan of nobodys, and they r accepting old clan cats that are banished! Wen they are left without a clan they could go to the abandont barn where "Lostclans" camp is!

The Clan Of No Ones
The Link ^
|

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Awesome! I have added Lostclan as a potential clan, but I would have to discuss that with ginger.
Also, Blackpaw is ccepted as the second mate! Now all I need is the forbidden romance approved!

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 2:52 pm

OKAY! Everything has been approved so now we need patrol cats from both clans!

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Swoopnose, Clearshine, Bushfang
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:40 pm

I can give Swoopnose for TC patrol or Nutfur for RC patrol.

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved G7Dc5hK
(Picture by Jade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved   Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Hearts Collide - Open and Approved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: