Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 1:52

"You've fought all those battles?" Honeykit wondered in amazement, suddenly feeling newfound respect for the light red warrior. "What were they like? What were they about? You won, right?"

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 6:44

Blossomheart nodded. "I fought every single one. I didn't win them all, though. No warrior does. A few of them were larger and stronger than me, so they basically won by default, but I certainly did some damage! The heat of the battle is pretty cool. Adrenaline gives you strength and energy, and the triumphant feeling when you win can't be replaced by anything."

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 14:43

"Whoa..." Honeykit said as Blossomheart described her battles; listing them off as if they were merely part of her life. And for a warrior, it seemed they were! She felt excitement rushing in her limbs at Blossomheart described the rush of battle -- "Can you teach me, Blossomheart? Can you? I want to learn how to fight battles just like you!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 17:37

Blossomheart tensed up. "Well... You'll have to wait until you're an apprentice. I'm technically not qualified to train you, but if I become your mentor then I'll help you. Heck, I'd help you either way!"

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 18:20

"Who made up that rule?" The little golden kit bristled, ear flicking. She wanted to start now! How else was she going to be an amazing warrior? Then she was reminded of something. "Oh, well, I'm almost an apprentice! So you should be able to teach me! Even a little...!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 7:02

Blossomheart looked at her. "There is actually a story of who made that rule up if you want to hear it. And... I guess a little training might not hurt. Like, a hunting stance?" She got into her own best stance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]   My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dear Honey Blossom[CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: