Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 21:04

Snakeblaze walked towards the apprentice den. It was his first apprentice. It felt weird. Having the responsibility of training a part of the next generation of warriors. His mind was clouded with thoughts of the future. Would Ferretpaw turn out good or not? 'Calm down, Snakeblaze. You're overreacting.' he imagined someone saying to him. He poked his head in. "Ferretpaw, we're going hunting. Get ready." he said.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:07

Twitching awake, the youthful she-cat gave Snakeblaze an obedient nod, rushing outside, a bundle of unkempt ginger and black fur. She was stocky for her age, a strong build with a desire to fight, so she was very ready to be outside of the comfy den for some morning training. "I'm ready!" Ferretpaw mewed after she had cleaned herseld up and hastily chomped down on a piece of fresh-kill.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Bun on Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 22:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:05

When they reached the forest. Snakeblaze turned around. "First things first, the hunting crouch. Keep yourself low to the ground, but not to where your belly touches it too much." he instructed. He went down into a crouch. The fur on his belly barely touched the marsh. Then he stood up. "Now you try." he said.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 22:51

Ferretpaw followed suit, trying her best to mimick her mentor's graceful stance, ballancing unevenly on her paws and twitching now and again to avoid falling over. "I-is this... good?" she grunted, her paw slipping and landing her face first in the swamp.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 23:40

"Your paws should be a bit more outspread. Remember to keep your paws flat too. Everything other than that looks great." Snakeblaze said. "When you're stalking your prey, hide behind trees and bushes and in the shadows. Make sure you come in from behind, you don't want the prey to see you, especially with a distinct colored coat." he explained. He wasn't the best hunter in the clan. He scented a lizard and signaled Ferretpaw to keep low and follow. When he spotted it on a fallen log, he crept a few fox-lengths around it until he was behind it, then he slowly crept forwards. He was about a tail-length away before he pounced. He missed and the lizard ran off somewhere. "Erm... that's an example of what not to do. To be honest, I'm not the best hunter." he said.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 23:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14828

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 23:40

The member 'Winterpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol Mistpe10
Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 0:48

Ferretpaw, shaking the mud that clung stickily to her pelt, nodded her head vigurously after her mentor had finished explaining. She had to be much better than that. "It's... alright" she mewed gently, trying to hide her disappointment. Waving her tail before ducking down, she tried to follow Snakeblaze's instructions, widening her stance to keep steadier. It seemed to work, and that gave her more confidence as she began stalking her own toad a couple of pawsteps away. When she was close enough, she pounced and almost missed the critter. Proudly lifting her catch, the apprentice smiled.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by Bun on Fri 6 Apr 2018 - 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptyFri 6 Apr 2018 - 0:48

The member 'Bun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 13:58

Snakeblaze really wanted to just cover his face and repeatedly mutter stupid to himself, but not in front of his apprentice. There could be time for that later. "Sorry to disappoint." he said. He was about to add something like "I'll get it next time", but then he stopped himself. He almost didn't notice Ferretpaw catch a toad. "Good catch." he said. For a moment he felt the urge to prove his apprentice he could catch something, then that was pushed to the back of his mind. He couldn't get too frustrated to the point where he couldn't focus enough to properly hunt, not like when he was an apprentice. He smelled a toad and crouched down. Soon, he spotted it on a tree. He almost missed it because it looked like a piece of bark. He slowly went around, but he started stalking towards it from behind the tree. He stopped a few kitsteps away before putting his ears forward listening for movement. It was a few moments of silence before his arm went around the tree. His claws dug into the toad and he pulled it back to behind the tree.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 13:58

The member 'Winterpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol   Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferretpaw's Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 1