Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Lostsouls
Ripped
Not
Lux
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 10:03

Part 1: Spark

Pantherblaze is the bastard son of Mapleshade and Batfang. After the death of three of his siblings while he was a kit (they got drowned while they were trying to see their father in RiverClan), this tom grew up with a big despise and hate for the father that abandoned him and his family for another RiverClan she-cat (Tinytip). As an apprentice, he had been a fierce and grumpy cat that only thought about how he can get his revenge.

And now it’s time...

After training his own fighting skills, he will befriend a Skyclan warrior or apprentice (preferably younger or with he same rank as his). His nature is to be manipulative so he would show to him how friendly and nice friend he can be. They’ll become best pals and once Panther is completely sure that he earned the cat’s trust, he will tell them his story and how his father actually abandoned him. In that way, Pantherblaze will convince his friend to join him and try to make justice for the pain that Batfang caused him.

Together, the two friends will start trespassing the border to catch the RC Warrior’s attention. They might get in a few random skirmishes before Batfang appears. He and his friend will attack him, attempting to murder him but something goes wrong... another RC cat appears (preferably one of Batfang’s kits in Riverclan) and he/she stopped them and are forced to retreat.

Angry and frustrated, he will blame his “friend” and attack him/her so badly that he would force them to keep his/her mouth quiet (like Ravenpaw and Tigerclaw in the original books). Pantherblaze’s intentions and crimes won’t be discovered thanks to this... for now.

Roles needed:
Close Friend: Elmcloud
2nd Friend: Mintpaw
RC cat that will stop the fight: Spotfur
Other (only if you an idea to improve this plot):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2: Apprentice
TBA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3: Open up your eyes
TBA

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99

Last edited by Lux on Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 16:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 13:08

Spotfur of Riverclan can be the RC cat to stop the fight.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 13:28

Ooof! I wish I could be a part of this but both my characters are tangled up in their own messes. However, I'm sure Rippedsky/star will be involved some point in the future. Cannot wait to see how this goes

Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 22:47

If Pantherblaze were to befriend Tinypaw and then tell her about his father right after her trip to the moonstone she might be a good option for the friend. She's extremely loyal, even if she usually is a little lazy. And with what I plan for her starclan lesson to be, being given the opportunity to help a clanmate and friend get justice for his deceased littermates will pretty much seem like a golden opportunity for her to follow Starclan's advice. (Tho Panther would have to leave out the killing part, Tinypaw would be all for helping him confront his father but murdering him would be too far for her)

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 5:58

fun fact

Tinypaw has 2 dead (NPC) siblings; Leafkit and Bramblekit, both toms.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 11:04

I could offer Elmcloud as the close friend for Pantherblaze- they're pretty much the same rank, so there's not a large age difference between the two.

He's super grumpy and has abandonment issues of his own so he'd definitely be sympathetic to Pantherblaze's cause ;)

Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 14:16

@Ripped, I was actually going to ask you if Rippedstar could join this in the second part of the plot ;)

@Jade, for now Spotfur will be an option but I’ll for more to sign-up. I’m hoping for RC cat related to Batfang but if that doesn’t happen, the spot is yours.

@Lostsouls. Maybe the idea could work out if Pantherblaze keep the murder in secret at the moment they fight Batfang. I’ll consider Tinypaw as the close friend. Would she remain quiet if Pantherblaze threatens her?

@Seer. They can definitely be pals. Just a question, would he remain quiet after they fail the murder and Panther attacks him? At the end of this plot Pantherblaze’s crimes will be punished but for now I want him to remain as a “good warrior”

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 15:12

Lux wrote:
@Seer. They can definitely be pals. Just a question, would he remain quiet after they fail the murder and Panther attacks him? At the end of this plot Pantherblaze’s crimes will be punished but for now I want him to remain as a “good warrior”

Hm... Most likely yes- it'd probably be a combination of Pantherblaze's initial actions and his fear of getting punished for his involvement in the whole plot. Plus, he wouldn't want to abandon his "friend" just yet.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 19:16

Lux wrote:

@Lostsouls. Maybe the idea could work out if Pantherblaze keep the murder in secret at the moment they fight Batfang. I’ll consider Tinypaw as the close friend. Would she remain quiet if Pantherblaze threatens her?

Tinypaw would stay quiet about it. Despite the fact that she acts like she doesn’t care she doesn’t want her family to hate her and she does believe in starclan so being the helping paw in a murder attempt would be something she wouldn’t want her family and friends to know. She’s very good at choosing to ignore things rather than confront them, especially when those things are problems. So if Pantherblaze were to threaten her, or even better (for the plot) her friends and family, she would pretend like nothing ever happened.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 15:29

ok, so i can sign u my RC cats because they'll be warriors soon

Birchpaw(Birchspark) is is a warrior the 8th
Nightpaw(Nightshade) is a warrior the 13th

Use em if u want

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 16:24

Mintpaw, MCA of Skyclan, could work as the close friend! She's younger than him, timid and rather gullible. She would almost definitely remain silent if Pantherblaze threatens her, and she's stubborn enough to not confide her concern for Pantherblaze in another cat. She'd also be more than willing to attack a cat for a close friend, especially if that cat has done something seriously wrong. All Panther would need to do is convince her that he's in the right and she'll advocate for him.
She's also likely to want to be friends with him at first, because she wants to be friendly with every cat in her clan. She'll most likely see him as a lonely, troubled guy and try to help him.

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 7:19

So many applications! Thank you guys ;D

Spotfur gets the role of the RC cats who stops the fight.

For the close friend, after reading the reasons why you should be chosen and considering your activity, I’ll put Elmcloud as the best pal that would help Batfang to “murder” Batfang. If Seer agrees, Panther might not even have to threaten him to keep his mouth shut (since he would rather keep him as a friend instead of betraying hm) and instead, a second close friend could be added and both Panther and Elm will convince her/him to not say a word.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 11:42

Oohhh! I like the idea of a third character being involved ;D

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 11:58

Sounds cool, I volunteer Tiny as the third cat still cause I lurv this plot XP

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:39

*tosses Mintpaw in for 2rd Close Friend*

PostSubject: Re: Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)   Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pantherblaze’s hate REBOOT (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: