Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stop Don't Touch Me There [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

Stop Don't Touch Me There [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Stop Don't Touch Me There [closed]   Stop Don't Touch Me There [closed] EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 14:16

The evening was slightly warmer tonight, as the end of Leafbare pulled in. Hollowbranch sat alone, once more, overlooking the Gorge from a hill. The Gorge was under RiverClan's control now, cutting him off from Cobwebkit and his favorite hiding spot. He hadn't heard or seen Cobwebkit in many moons, and his heart ached for his long lost son. The Gorge was his happy place. It was metaphorical, you see. It was wildly dangerous, yet the only space he felt true. The young tom shifted, as a shadow far below caught his eye. Judging by the the ripple of the grass, it was larger than a rabbit. It was awfully close to the border, slowly getting closer and closer. Soon, it would cross. Taking off stealthily, the tom easily breezed down the moor. He tried to scent, but the wind was not in his favor. He was going to stop it, be it food or intruder.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down

Stop Don't Touch Me There [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: