Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament    WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:28 pm

WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  Screen12

The WCC Pokemon Sun & Moon
B A T T L E   T O U R N A M E N T  

WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  791MSWCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  792MS

Hey, I've been playing a lot of Pokemon lately, and now there's a new Pokemon RP up, so I thought this'd be the best time to try out an actual battle tournament. We're gonna be using copies of Pokemon Sun & Moon since they're the most current. You can use whatever kinds of Pokemon you want - whether they're specially trained fofr competitive matches or not, it doesn't matter. Just know your type advantages and you'll be all g. I would definitely recommend using your highest level Pokemon, too, because I'm not putting any restrictions on it.

There isn't any set dates for this, really. It'll be 2v2 matches whenever you guys are available to battle. Just ask to enter below and provide your 3DS friend codes, and once we have an even number of contestants, I'll set up the matches. The prize for 1st place will be...

.. drumroll..

A shiny Pokemon of your choosing.

___

Contestants:

WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament    WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 pm

OOOOO!
This sounds like SO MUCH FUN!
Too bad I absolutely suck at battling real people. XD

Though... that does give me the idea to come up with Pokemon types for site cats...~ B3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament    WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:04 pm

this is a good plan. i like this plan

although my good stuff is on oras but eh

edit: i'll have to add my FC later when i get my ds but HOLY CRAP IF I COULD FINALLY GeT SHINY QUAGSIRE I WOULD CRY. quagsire is my fave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament    WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament  Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Pokemon Battle Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: