Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

(Fake) Vision from Starclan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

(Fake) Vision from Starclan Empty
PostSubject: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:54

Okay, I have NO clue if this plot is legal or not, please tell me if it isn't, but don't scream at me and call me stupid. It was just an idea. sheesh.

[RC/SC/SkC cat] is taking a nap. He has a dream. In this dream, he(or she, but I'm going to go with he for the description) is chilling in camp. But suddenly, the roar of cats rings out and enemy cats fill the camp(TC and WC). Fighting ensues. He is knocked unconscious in the dream and, still dreaming, wakes up with his clan dead or dying, all killed by Thunderclan and Windclan. A Starclan cat intrudes on this to relieve him of his fear(he thinks this is real). Starclan cat says something like "[cat], I warn you, take no heed of your dreams or they will overcome you. This is just a plain, normal nightmare." But only gets as far as "[cat], I warn you-" before his friend/mate/kit/clanmate wakes him up. [Cat] thinks he has just had a vision from Starclan, and so he goes to tell the leader and/or medicine cat and/or deputy.

This has been simplified to save your eyes and brains.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:56

i want in.
if it's legal :)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 18:20

This sounds super interesting!

i have actually watched a my little pony episode based around this idea lol

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 18:30

which episode was it? I've seen 'em all.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 18:39

Oh, awesome!

MLP Spoiler:

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 18:49

make it blossomheart

giv us some action
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 5:55

@Yoshachu @Cherry- Oh, that one! I love that one, it actually was based on that episode a little(just the cutoff part but still)

@Ripped Oooh sounds nice! Maybe Foxhunter could be the StC cat...

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 16:39

I have Vipertail, as mentioned in the CB.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 16:51

yeah but how would Blossom know that Viper is Starclan, not an enemy she doesn't know?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 16:55

Good point... she could say so, not recognizing Blossomheart from any other place.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 6:47

oh, wait...
Warriors Wiki - Starclan wrote:
StarClan cats leave starry paw prints, their eyes shine like stars, and their pelts glow with a strange light that makes them look like they have stars in their fur. Frost sparkles at their paws and glitters in their eyes. Their pelts shine like ice and carry all the scents of the seasons: the tang of Leaf-bare, the green scent of Green-leaf, the musk of Leaf-fall, and the sweet blossom of New-leaf.
That's how Blossom will know. I'll send in the plot!

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 14:37

And in the end the medicine cat says "It was just a dream, kid."

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fake) Vision from Starclan   (Fake) Vision from Starclan Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fake) Vision from Starclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: