Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Lostsouls
Not
Cays
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2453

Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 2:37

Important: First, This plot is not officially approved yet. Secondly, if it is approved, this plot won't even start until at least late October, early November or much later! Thirdly, I'm mostly writing this now to preserve the idea before my brain forgets it. (Because it will. It definitely will.)

Sign-ups are not open.

~~~~~~~~Welcome to our Show~~~~~~~~

The circus has come to the forest... or at least, the cats have...

The Circus:

It was once a place of many colours. Where twolegs did strange things, difficult things, some of which no cat would even dare. Balance on a thin wire smaller than a cat's paw, dance on bright white horses, even going so far as to breathe fire. They were rewarded with plenty of the strange green paper that twolegs seemed to love so much, sometimes even bright coins which fell to the tent floor with the popcorn and trash. That was then...

... and this is now. The once bright lit tarps now lay draped sadly over heaps of metal sticks. The bright metal boxes that once held their twolegs lay desolate, scattered... abandoned. Stacks of hay once carefully maintained were now littered with bugs and mice. Their parents had held high hopes for the cats of the circus' future, but now they would never be realised.

Not here. The final curtain fell when the wailing monsters took the twolegs.

The Plot:

Act 1:
Act 2:
Act 3:
Act 4:
Act 5:
Act 6:
Act 7:

Okay so first of all, if you read all that, you get a cookie. *tosses a cookie* I didn't realise it would be so long. I guess I had more planned than I orignally thought.

Please note the sign-ups are not ready yet, and won't be until I submit this for approval to see if it will be. If not... well... guess I have a fanfic in the making? Laughing Anyways, here is the briefest summary:

Tl;dr, the basic structure

- A couple cats get concerned about the coming leaf-bare
- They gather five or so cats to leave the forest to find more food for the clans
- They spend the rest of leaf-fall and are roughly halfway through leaf-bare outside the clans experiencing the harsh life outside of them.
- They are starving, arguable and beginning to act out amongst themselves when they finally turn in for a night
- They are found by a troupe of abandoned circus cats, who are curious and feed off mice who live in leftover haybales.
- The circus cats convince the clan cats to stay for a bit to recover their strength, and let them put on a show.
- After the clan cats leave, twolegs and monsters come to rip apart the former circus, sending the cats out and the circus cats decide to follow the clan cats
- They arrive together or only a little apart from each other. The circus cats get to fourtrees and make the announcement that they're here.
- The circus cats divide into different clans as per clan rules. They may accidentally break rules such as visiting a fellow now former circus mate, eating prey prior to putting it on the fresh-kill, etc.

A very important point to make: The Circus Cats have no interest in taking over the forest. Some of them may leave to live with twolegs, perhaps a couple view the clan cats initial visit as a curse that the clans now need to fix. They will not go on a murderous rampage. Let's have a fun light-hearted plot after all the drama!

Last edited by Caysuna on Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 9:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 2:37

[reserving this spot for potential sign-up sheet]

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 7:08

not signing up but
this
sounds
GREAT

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 8:35

[Also reserves spot for sign-up sheet. This sounds freaking awesome]

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 10:37

I can finally make my rouge, Jack! This sounds awesome.

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 11:39

W O A H

this sounds so fun!

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 12:01

Drippy, I already have a rogue named Jack. ;;;;
This does sound like a lot of fun, though, maybe I could do smth with him and get him involved in the circus?

Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:40

[When the time comes I want to participate in this cause' boy does this sound interesting:O]

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 20:33

This sounds real good! I might put Traveller Norte or some other rogue to sign up once it’s approved, though I don’t think Traveller would want to stay in a clan for long since he is nomadic.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)   Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Show (Site-wide plot idea, proposal, thing.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: